Do people with Asperger's remain virgins for life?

Page 7 of 12 [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

12 Sep 2017, 6:03 am

funeralxempire wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:
based on how severely awkward we appear to nt women & girls of our own age,teen or adult,we all do,every single one of us :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I was 15... We don't all.

and that’s why i prefer female aspies

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Sep 2017, 8:08 am

JaredGTALover wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:
based on how severely awkward we appear to nt women & girls of our own age,teen or adult,we all do,every single one of us :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Same if I could meet one I would be down for the team instantly.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

12 Sep 2017, 11:33 am

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:

Same if I could meet one I would be down for the team instantly.

i don't care where i meet her,as long as she's from New York :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :heart:

SpreadsheetMaster
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Sep 2017, 12:32 pm

I lost mine two months ago.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 9:41 pm

JaredGTALover wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:

Never dated one, personally.
Closest I came failed miserable because we were both equally clueless about reading each other and basically 'ruined it' with insecurities and projection before it even started.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

14 Sep 2017, 4:15 am

funeralxempire wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:

Never dated one, personally.
Closest I came failed miserable because we were both equally clueless about reading each other and basically 'ruined it' with insecurities and projection before it even started.

i hope to date one someday,and we end up having something in common regardless of our aspergers

blacklucas42
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Sep 2017, 4:16 am

I can say, with a degree of experience, no.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 9:48 am

Q: Do people with Asperger's remain virgins for life?
A1: To answer that question literally and directly, yes.
A2: the comprehensive answer, Some do and some don't, just like happens with other random humans.
As in:
Q: Do people remain virgins for life?
A1: To answer that question literally and directly, yes.
A2: the comprehensive answer, Some do and some don't

Darkrose50
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Sep 2017, 7:31 am

I am rather quit sure my grandfather had Asperger's, an uncle is likely, a cousin is likely, my sister is likely, and I am diagnosed. We all have children and/or descendants.

Kiryu94
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Oct 2017, 10:28 am

I'm 23 and still a virgin. I feel like my pickiness is one of the things that's kept me from having sex. I know I wouldn't enjoy having sex with a girl who I don't feel an emotional bond with, so having sex with a prostitute is out of the question. There's been a few girls over the years that have been into me, but they weren't my types, so I didn't take things any further than just friendship. I feel like the majority of girls who are my types are either already taken, not interested in me or lesbians. As you can probably tell, I'm not desperate for sex and I don't have a very high sex drive (I only masturbate once a week). I'm actually more interested in a deep, meaningful relationship. In fact, maybe that's also one of the things that's kept me from having sex.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 11:01 am

I'm 42 but and still a virgin. I don't really care that I am. I think I might be asexual. But other aspies have had sex and even gotten married and had kids. Not that you *need* to do such things to be happy contrary to what society thinks.

I'm female so naturally there is not as much pressure put on me. For some stupid reason it's okay if teen girls don't do it but not okay if teen guys don't. Like they're not real men until they have forever tainted a woman. I even read somewhere that when some teen guys reach a certain age their fathers get them a prostitute for a birthday present. Gross! :eew:

Society thinks guys are always in the mood and want sex, which is not true. We live in an age where having sex can kill you or just completely ruin your life, so I really don't why "virgin" is still seen as a dirty word and something to be hopelessly ashamed of unless you're a priest or a nun. Most people who have sex for the first just want to get rid of their virginity, and have no real love or emotional interest in who they're doing it with. That's just sad. :(

fiber bundle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Oct 2017, 12:12 pm

Some do.

The Abdominal Snowman

26 Oct 2017, 7:52 pm

Quote:
I even read somewhere that when some teen guys reach a certain age their fathers get them a prostitute for a birthday present. Gross!

Not gross, great.
Those fathers care for the well being of their sons more than you can ever know.
Those boys will go out into the world and know that, no matter how their life turns out, it's literally impossible for them to be virgins for life.
The emotional and psychological benefits to a young man are incalculable.
Kudos dirty dads!

fiber bundle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Oct 2017, 9:48 pm

The Abdominal Snowman wrote:
Quote:
I even read somewhere that when some teen guys reach a certain age their fathers get them a prostitute for a birthday present. Gross!

Not gross, great.
Those fathers care for the well being of their sons more than you can ever know.
Those boys will go out into the world and know that, no matter how their life turns out, it's literally impossible for them to be virgins for life.
Kudos dirty dads!

I hope you’re joking.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 8:07 pm

fiber bundle wrote:
The Abdominal Snowman wrote:
Quote:

Not gross, great.
Kudos dirty dads!

I hope you’re joking.

And this is why we don't have nice things.

The Abdominal Snowman

27 Oct 2017, 8:30 pm

From the point a boy enters puberty, every year that passes that he's still a virgin hurts his self esteem/image just a little bit.
As his self esteem is eroded so are his chances of ever losing his virginity.
In other words with each passing year both his self esteem and his chances of losing his virginity decrease exponentially.
This is a positive feedback loop with profoundly negative consequences.
It affects everything. His outlook. His ability to get a life. To marry. The whole thing.

For people that generally have serious self esteem/self worth issues and who's capacity for independent thought is legendary, I really expected a more enlightened response.
Seriously, you really wish other young men/boys the same hard time you had of growing up? What bottomless selfishness.