Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

pat57
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Sep 2014, 11:11 pm

Since last month, I realised I never really identified as a man or woman.

But I really want a female body. And it difficult to to find a doctor who can help me.

Beside transgender association are very far off my town.

Sometime, I think to give up my life.

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2014, 7:28 am

So... your gender identity is neutral, but you have body dysmorphia?

pat57
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Sep 2014, 12:50 pm

No, it body dysphoria who I am suffered.

I search other peoples in my situation.

pat57
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Sep 2014, 9:17 pm

Anobody here?

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2014, 4:19 pm

Body dysmorphia, dysphoria... fairly synonymous.

I don't know the feeling. Well, the dysphoria, yes, but I don't know what being agender is like.

pat57
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Oct 2014, 12:12 am

Sometimes I feel very alone

aerd
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Oct 2014, 5:11 pm

I don't feel like either gender but am transitioning to appear female, I think sex dysphoria is more apt than "gender dysphoria" for people like us. How are you feeling right now?

pat57
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Oct 2014, 10:27 pm

:( Not better,I have big trouble for finding a doctor who can help me.

Many trans people say to see a psy, but that people dont understand me.

It been four years I am searching to transition.

serenaserenaserena
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 3:53 pm

My gender is nonbinary too. I used to think I was agender, but now I'm not sure; I may be androfluid. I can just say genderqueer though to make things easy. Anyway, my problem is that I wish for my sex to be in between just like my gender, but that's not so easy.. I have a huge dysphoria for my genitals (as well as being afab,) but I don't have a problem with having breasts too much. I think it would make me feel a little better if some days I could wear a binder and some days not, but that doesn't fix that I hate the other part of my body.. I don't want to go on T, because there are certain parts of me that I want to stay feminine. I wouldn't mind having a deep voice, I would and wouldn't mind losing my breasts at the same time, and I would like to not have the genitals that I have, but I'm androphilic, so all of this could cause problems in the future if I changed. I will probably just wear a binder and suppress my other hatred before I do something that I can't change back.

~~~
Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
~~~

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 4:44 pm

pat57 wrote:
:( Not better,I have big trouble for finding a doctor who can help me.

Many trans people say to see a psy, but that people dont understand me.

It been four years I am searching to transition.

Doctors will follow the (SOC) Standards of Care
http://admin.associationsonline.com/upl ... 20Book.pdf

Have you visited TSRoadMap ?
http://www.tsroadmap.com/
http://www.tsroadmap.com/international/

I know your are French, here are links for French support (taken from tsroadmap)
http://www.sts67.org/
http://www.txy.fr/

Raskel
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Feb 2017, 9:59 pm

I'm agender too. I personally don't have dysmorphia due to my gender, but I do have it due to current weight loss. I hope you get the adjustments you want. You're not alone.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 5:36 am

The rules will depend on your country, but I know at least in mine, genderqueer people can indeed transition.
I have/am transitioning and have been very firm from the beginning that I am neither male nor female, and I have not hidden this or "just tell them what they want to hear" when dealing with psychiatrists. If you're well informed, clear about who you are and what you want, and don't have anything that could be severely influencing your decisions with regard to your body (such as sexual abuse or rape) being genderqueer doesn't mean you can't transition to the other binary gender, or simply transition to neutral. There are more genderqueer people in transition than you'd think - it's not just you.
I know I jumped lots of hoops and saw lots of truly awful, ignorant psychiatrists when I was getting my clearances for surgery, but you just have to persist until you find someone who is going to work with you, not against you. The same psychiatrist cleared me for all my surgeries and he was great, had no problems with me being genderqueer.

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

15 Jun 2017, 4:05 pm

I'm actually quite lucky that I'm not experiencing any gender dysphoria. I identify as agender and have no problem with appearing a bit feminine (biological female) and don't mind putting 'female' in questionnaires if there are no other choices - I just don't care.
I usually tend to choose more unisex clothes and definitely no skirts, short dresses, I'd feel like a bad actor in them and very uncomfortable. I think I'd hate if my breasts were large, but they are small enough and I never felt the need to bandage them or anything like it.
It must be super hard to experience gender dysphoria...

HoneyB33
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Jun 2017, 4:02 pm

I understand, but I feel like the opposite. I am female, but I feel very much BOTH male and female. But I really want a more male body. Thinking of maybe getting top surgery at some point. But I don't think I'll get into T or anything.

If you're interested in this, and this is really true to who you are--then it is absolutely worth exploring. If you're struggling within your community (understandable) then find a way to express this in a way that you'll feel safe. Maybe dress female at home, etc. If you feel it would be safe to transition then it's absolutely worth looking into.

I find that the gender line is a pretty common variable with a lot of AS individuals. Not all, but a lot.