Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 4:14 pm

'Tis now.

AvaPerez
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Mar 2016, 5:06 pm

As for quizzes, My economics teacher used it for cheking students level of mastering knowledge. Now I want to go the same way. It was not very convinient because of lack of devices. If you were a student, what would you prefer? The tool on device ( http://stringlearning.com ) or usual testing on paper?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 3:37 am

almost 10 years later and still no roleplaying to be seen.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Aspieangeldude
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 May 2022, 11:14 am

I really like role play, especially as angel and archangel superhero’s/superheroine.

One’s alias is “Jenny Kingston” with the superheroine name “Supertacular Angel Chick” this has the same age rating as Cartoon Network shows like adventure time and Steven universe. It’s a western animated

Others alias is Christopher “Westin” White with the superhero name “Archangel Ultralighter” this age rating is the same as adult swim cartoons even though the main character is very appropriate most of the time on online role plays. This one is a legit anime/manga art style

I’m hyped about this, I may not always be available with rp because I’m still working a day job, going out to services and maintaining my apartment