Page 2 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 7:12 pm

Today I turned on the TV and watched Bugs Bunny.
I'm 23. Now go mind your own business. :lol: :P

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 7:19 pm

I watch Digimon a lot [although in Japanese]!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Phemto
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Nov 2015, 7:24 pm

sunflower17 wrote:
I'm a 17 year old girl and i've watched 4/5 seasons of mlp, my little brother (suspected aspie) is the one who got me into it! Other shows I watch are not kids shows for the most part though. But hey kids shows are funny!

That's two 17 year olds watching MLP. How do you guys get all the glam rock, A-team and Benny Hill references. :)

My teen years were consumed with Star Trek. AT least MLP is realistic enough to show bathrooms. I never figured out how you could have an entire starship and not a single bathroom.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 7:28 pm

I've never considered Star Trek to be a kid's show. It just sort of 'is'. :?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 7:30 pm

I still love Spongebob.
I will always love Spongebob.

Ever thought that the Krusty Krab is Spongebob's special interest? :mrgreen:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 8:41 pm

maybe...
or perhaps it was jellyfishing.

Phemto wrote:
That's two 17 year olds watching MLP. How do you guys get all the glam rock, A-team and Benny Hill references. :)

add an 18 year old there. i started to watch it again after a 2.5 year hiatus? i think it was that long.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

HappyHaunt13
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Nov 2015, 5:15 pm

Hmmm, lets see... I'm still way into Alvin and The Chipmunks, Adventure time, I can watch Disney movies for hours, I love the old episodes of Pokemon, Animanics is still funny to me, that and Pinky and The Brain, old Spongebob, Ninja Turtles, Scooby Doo, My little pony: Friendship is magic, and bunch more that I can't list right now! 19 years old and I still love my shows!

Galaxy4224
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Nov 2015, 7:51 pm

I'm 19, and I am still as big a Fairly Oddparents fan as I was when I was a kid.

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2015, 8:00 pm

Earthling wrote:
I still love Spongebob.
I will always love Spongebob.

Ever thought that the Krusty Krab is Spongebob's special interest? :mrgreen:

same with me... :)

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2015, 8:00 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
what's digimon?

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2015, 8:02 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Cool, you know Japanese? :)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2015, 8:28 pm

Digimon is about a group of children who meet their partner Digimon and try to save the world from evil Digimon, and they get character development and interesting personalities along the way. My favourite seasons are Adventure, Tamers, and Frontier.
I do know a fair bit of Japanese [mostly from watching Anime! :lol: ]

electrictype
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Nov 2015, 9:55 am

I really like steven universe and I enjoy watching anime for children.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 10:28 am

I haven't been following this thread but I'm 26 and I still watch Dexter's Lab, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life and a lot of other things.

Like whatever you want. People will pressure you saying what's good to like and what's bad to like. Take a cue from the bronies. Those are grown men that like a show originally made for little girls. You'll be happier and you'll make better friends if you're not ashamed of what you like.

ShyGigyas
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Nov 2015, 9:59 am

I still watch a fair amount of Spongebob, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Dexter's Laboratory, Animaniacs, Ed Edd & Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc. since I grew up watching those shows despite not being a "90s kid", although I can technically be considered one since I was born in 1999. :P I also watch Harvey Beaks, Wander Over Yonder, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Steven Universe, Regular Show, Gravity Falls, We Bare Bears, etc. and some more mature shows like King of the Hill, Futurama, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Rick and Morty, stuff like that.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2015, 10:02 am

^Is your username from Earthbound, by any chance?