Page 3 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2015, 10:02 am

^Is your username from Earthbound, by any chance?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Oolliiee123
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Dec 2015, 11:42 pm

I'm interested in the news and I'm only 12 years old. I love watching movies and youtube, especially horror and sci-fi.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2015, 2:49 am

Earthling wrote:
I still love Spongebob.
I will always love Spongebob.

Ever thought that the Krusty Krab is Spongebob's special interest? :mrgreen:

old school spongebob was legendary.

ending of band geeks was one of the best hings my child eyes had ever seen.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2015, 3:59 am

Some "kids cartoons" like Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Dexter's Labratory, Power Puff Girls, SpongeBob, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Xaolin Showdon, Static Shock, Megas XLR, and Gravity Falls actually some adult innuendo content in them that fly over the heads of kids and even put mature messages in them and I love how clever they're put in. Plus the age range for kids is wide I'm pretty sure 10 year olds don't like what 4 years olds watch. Some people use "for kids" as an excuse to have low quality garbage but in my opinion a good kid show is one that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.

Most Adult cartoons are pretty bad in my opinion they just rely on being incredibly vulgar with sex, swearing, and violence also known as shock humor. Shows like Drawn Together and Brickleberry disgust me since they barely have anything clever.

Mortemire
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Dec 2015, 5:16 am

Steven Universe for me, is.. life.

zchong
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Dec 2015, 12:34 am

I'm eighteen and I enjoy George Shrinks (I have it on YouTube), Dinosaur Train, Cat in the Hat, all that lovely stuff

[url]https://tvbookfilmreviewers.wordpress.com/
[/url]
https://writersrandomideas.wordpress.com/
https://justanotherstupidblogsite.wordpress.com/

littlecatinthewindow
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2016, 12:24 pm

I love cartoons!! I always have!! My stepdad used to put them on all the time. But then he stopped, and just watched boring shows about selling old items found in storage lockers instead. Then my Mum decided to divorce him. But my brother and sister now use the TV to watch cartoons almost all the time. I used to like watching them too, but then after I joined Tumblr last summer, I saw posts about these shows and decided I should watch them from the beginning in order. I watch them online because it usually takes months for new episodes to air over here, and most cartoons these days have important plots and spoilers. And even if I have had it spoiled for me already, I don't want it entirely spoiled, like, knowing every little detail of every scene, or seeing images of the scene so I know what it looks like before I see it so I know what to expect.

Basically, I may be an adult but I still like cartoons and I don't care at all.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2016, 11:00 am

^Good for you, little cat! :D

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Joseph123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jan 2016, 7:37 pm

I like My Little Pony: FiM. Does that count? :oops:

I keep doing things wrong, but what exactly is right and wrong? People are too inconsistent.

People confuse me, life confuses me, I confuse myself. If you want to be confused, message me sometime. :)

littlecatinthewindow
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2016, 3:37 pm

Wow, I never really did outgrow cartoons, did I?

Callmesisixoxo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jan 2016, 7:05 pm

I'm 18 and love Disney movies, never too old to watch one to be honest and I still watch anime and cartoons. :p

FriendlyHougen

12 Mar 2016, 10:12 pm

I love Regular Show, Adventure Time, pre-movie Spongebob, Clarence, etc. etc. I like a lot of things on CN, but I never pay much attention to Nickelodeon because they went downhill so fast.

Methodchess

19 Mar 2016, 7:14 pm

I'm not a teen anymore but when I was I still liked Pokemon. Tbh, I still think Pokemon is interesting now. If Pokemon existed in the real world, I would be against using them like they do in the show. It is clear Pokemon are sentient, intelligent lifeforms, therefore: don't deserve to be enslaved by human masters and live in these small pokeballs.

I think an extension of this topic is films, I still love Disney films, even though they're mainly aimed at children.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2016, 10:45 pm

Most of the modern stuff I can't stand! Give me Disney (before Walt died), All the old Warner Bros shorts up to the early '60's, all the Hanna-Barbera, Tex Avery and Chuck Jones shorts from MGM, all the Fleischer Bros/Famous studios from Paramount up to about 1960, all of Walter Lantz's output, as well as Charlie Mintz's work from Columbia (a lot of what could pass for Disney from the same era), Jay Ward, as well as Paul Terry (until his death and his entire studio's output was sold to CBS, and was never seen or heard from again.

Part of my issues with anything produced after 1960, with the exception of some of the material coming from IPA (Mr. Magoo, Gerald McBoing-Boing), some of the newer Warner Bros output (Animaniacs, Freakazoid!) and newer Disney TV output (Duck Tales, Dark Wing Duck, Kim Possible, Jake Long-American Dragon, Phineas and Ferb) is that they're too generic, done on the cheap, and are boring and stupid. A lot of the shows I listed in this paragraph were outsourced to Asian studios, so it's safe to say that the art of Anime comes showing through these shows.

Lately, a lot of the shows on Sprout have been catching my interest, although I can only stomach those shows for a small amount of time. I don't know if it's my age, or because of my ever decreasing short attention span.

Ladybeetle
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 May 2016, 3:35 am

I'm a huge fan of Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Legend of Korra, Star vs. the forces of Evil, etc.
People laugh at me when I tell them (if i tell them), and they're always talking about some dumb drama like Teen Wolf or something. Is it so bad that I want a show where I can just totally escape into a fantasy world? Where maybe things would work out better? Something that makes me FEEL good?

comicalArchitect
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jul 2016, 3:13 pm

I LOVE Steven Universe, and I like a lot of other cartoons (pretty much everything on CN currently).