The fight between God and Satan. Boob job or not.

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 2:25 pm

I am on bible God?s side for perhaps the first time in my life. I too think a boob job in order for Satan.

No offence Satan. Perhaps Michel Angelo was disturbed about putting those boobs on what the church has perpetuated as a man; --- while subliminally showing our inner minds a woman.

Rather misogynistic and sneaky that for an honest church.

As above, so below. God and a womanized serpent above and Adam with Lilith, the uppity b***h to the men who deny women equality.

Perhaps that is what motivated the pope. A twisted form of misogynistic Father Complex.

Please google ---- michelangelo eden --- and check Satan's breasts.

And Christians follow such a church.

But all that misogynistic talk aside, we men do not want to talk of that, so the real important issue I wish to discuss here is if God was right in wanting Satan to get a boob job.

I only ask because the other evening my wife and I were watching T. V. and there were real women but few had natural parts.

Did God want Satan to get a boob job?

Did Michel Angelo purposely make Satan an ugly woman just to serve a misogynistic Vatican?

Regards
DL

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 2:34 pm

From the title thought you were a female in a moral quandry about getting a boob job for yourself!

Maybe Satan is just a geeky fat boy with man tits.

And it's "Michelangelo". not "Michel Angelo".

Like most commoners in the Middle Ages he had no last name.

Just "Michelangelo".

likewise "Leonardo" was just "Leonardo". "Da Vinci" was just a nickname meaning "of Vinci" ( a town) they tacked on to distinquish him from the other Leonardos. The book should be called "The Leonardo Code".

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 4:11 pm

This was a popular rendition at the time . The portrayal is "temptation" apparently female. As eve herself signifies.

The whole story of Adam and Eve is misogynistic. Never mind the portrayal of Satan.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 4:13 pm

The problem with the painting is she has two leg that appear to merge into one tail. :lol:

seaturtleisland
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 4:43 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:

I am on bible God?s side for perhaps the first time in my life. I too think a boob job in order for Satan.

No offence Satan. Perhaps Michel Angelo was disturbed about putting those boobs on what the church has perpetuated as a man; --- while subliminally showing our inner minds a woman.

Rather misogynistic and sneaky that for an honest church.

As above, so below. God and a womanized serpent above and Adam with Lilith, the uppity b***h to the men who deny women equality.

Perhaps that is what motivated the pope. A twisted form of misogynistic Father Complex.

Please google ---- michelangelo eden --- and check Satan's breasts.

And Christians follow such a church.

But all that misogynistic talk aside, we men do not want to talk of that, so the real important issue I wish to discuss here is if God was right in wanting Satan to get a boob job.

I only ask because the other evening my wife and I were watching T. V. and there were real women but few had natural parts.

Did God want Satan to get a boob job?

Did Michel Angelo purposely make Satan an ugly woman just to serve a misogynistic Vatican?

Regards
DL

I'd rather not make any assumptions so please clarify what you mean by "real woman".

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 6:13 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
From the title thought you were a female in a moral quandry about getting a boob job for yourself!

Just "Michelangelo".

likewise "Leonardo" was just "Leonardo". "Da Vinci" was just a nickname meaning "of Vinci" ( a town) they tacked on to distinquish him from the other Leonardos. The book should be called "The Leonardo Code".

Thanks for this.

Do you think the male female thing to be misogyny or is it slight of hand?

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 6:16 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
This was a popular rendition at the time . The portrayal is "temptation" apparently female. As eve herself signifies.

The whole story of Adam and Eve is misogynistic. Never mind the portrayal of Satan.

True.

Eve is Adams scapegoat and not anything sexual. Remember, Adam did not even recognize that she was naked. He was too stupid until after he ate of the tree of knowledge.

Regards
DL

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 6:26 pm

There's an old quote that goes something like 'The devil is God as He is misunderstood by the wicked'. I'm inclined to say God has boobs too. Now we know how Chokmah got Solomon so riled....

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 6:36 pm

No. I don't think God wanted satan to get a boob job. I think satan has nice natural boobs. I mean all those succubus's have nice racks too. It seems to be a demon thing.

Did you see Eve in that picture also. Very buffed and masculine. Maybe God did create Adam and Steve after all.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 6:40 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
The problem with the painting is she has two leg that appear to merge into one tail. :lol:

I understand the situation but fail to see the problem. :wink:

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 6:44 pm

seaturtleisland wrote:
[

I'd rather not make any assumptions so please clarify what you mean by "real woman".

As in real like you and I are real.

We likely do not have near as much silicone or collagen as what we see in those on the tube.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 6:46 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
There's an old quote that goes something like 'The devil is God as He is misunderstood by the wicked'. I'm inclined to say God has boobs too. Now we know how Chokmah got Solomon so riled....

First time I hear that but think that it is the believers who do not understand that the bible God is a genocidal son murderer.

They have their morals corrupted by their religion.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 6:48 pm

Cash__ wrote:
No. I don't think God wanted satan to get a boob job. I think satan has nice natural boobs. I mean all those succubus's have nice racks too. It seems to be a demon thing.

Did you see Eve in that picture also. Very buffed and masculine. Maybe God did create Adam and Steve after all.

That would explain why Adam did not reproduce way back in Gen 1 and waited till after the expulsion to finally get it together and mate.

Regards
DL

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 2:04 am

GnosticBishop wrote:
First time I hear that but think that it is the believers who do not understand that the bible God is a genocidal son murderer.

I think literal reading of the old testament is part of how people like Marcion happened. They took a look at the message of Jesus, took a look at the OT Yahweh, and had to come to, I don't like the term Gnostic Christian for this as I'd rather call it the Manichaean Christian outlook, that an evil Yaldaboth or Demiurge created the physical universe and what was passed off as the nachash was more likely Christ or Sophia. The reason I don't like to give that the full claim of the title 'Gnostic Christianity' is that I think Hermeticism is equally 'gnostic' and takes a shot at these problems from a very different direction.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 6:23 am

GnosticBishop wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Just "Michelangelo".

Thanks for this.

Do you think the male female thing to be misogyny or is it slight of hand?

Regards
DL

Been flipping through both my old college art history book, and the internet to find a real good close up of Satan in the painting in question. Havent found it yet. Will have to get back to you about this mammary question.

But as a poster above said- the whole Eden story is misogynistic.

In fact its a riff on a common ancient mythical motiff. The Pagan Greeks told of a girl named Pandora who opened a box - and all of the evil of the world spills out.

The person who does that is always a chick!

FY, and my own I- the first website I stumbled upon is entitled "Michelangelo Buonarroti".

So actually he DID have a last name. But as the first line of the text says "Unlike Leonardo, he was of noble birth". So that explains why he had a last name (unlike most of the artists of the time).

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 1:31 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:

I think literal reading of the old testament is part of how people like Marcion happened. They took a look at the message of Jesus, took a look at the OT Yahweh, and had to come to, I don't like the term Gnostic Christian for this as I'd rather call it the Manichaean Christian outlook, that an evil Yaldaboth or Demiurge created the physical universe and what was passed off as the nachash was more likely Christ or Sophia. The reason I don't like to give that the full claim of the title 'Gnostic Christianity' is that I think Hermeticism is equally 'gnostic' and takes a shot at these problems from a very different direction.

I do not see it quite that way in light of Freud's and Jung's Father complex.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_complex

Especially when thinking or where God ideas come from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1PDxeUynA

A Gnostic, generally speaking, is one who is not an idol worshiper of any God or tradition and one who seeks God as Jesus, archetypal Jesus that is, asked of us.

Those who find God and do not set what they find aside and elevate the bar of expectation become idol worshipers. Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers and evolve along with God.

Regards
DL