What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 103 of 246 [ 3933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 9:51 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
Weird. :huh:

yeh, that's what I said :alien:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 8:53 am

I dreamed I was giving a speech and couldn't get a word out. The speech was about Russia. I don't know what made me think about Russia. (Although I imagine it was a combination of the news and possibly Denis Istomin).

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 12:11 pm

Last night I dreamed about a love triangle between three kids who came from different branches of Christianity. One boy was from the Russian Orthodox Church, the other boy was from the Church of England, and the girl they were competing over was Roman Catholic. Apparently their friendship/rivalry caused great chaos. Then I dreamed that I was an artist who had been reading a book about this love triangle and I wanted to paint the scenes I had read about.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 5:45 pm

I dreamed that I went from obsessing over Mello back to Near. Because let's face it, appearance aside I have far more in common with Near than Matt or Mello. Changed my WP avatar and everything.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 5:56 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
Last night I dreamed about a love triangle between three kids who came from different branches of Christianity. One boy was from the Russian Orthodox Church, the other boy was from the Church of England, and the girl they were competing over was Roman Catholic. Apparently their friendship/rivalry caused great chaos. Then I dreamed that I was an artist who had been reading a book about this love triangle and I wanted to paint the scenes I had read about.

Sounds like "the Twilight Saga". Lol!

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 6:01 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

I was hoping the Catholic would be a Serbo-Croat boy with long blonde hair and a scar on his face...

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 6:31 pm

I dreamed about this dashing, rather androgynous boy [I think a boy...] with longish dark hair who was exploring this old manor. He seemed to have the ability to pass through anything, but decided to jump over the seven foot gate instead [to look cool?] He slipped through the door, and found that the manor was quite dirty and full of dusty junk. He went up to the roof, but part of it gave way beneath him, creating a giant, gaping hole. He managed to grab hold of a loose piece still [somewhat] attached, and hung there, as if unsure what to do.

He intrigued me so much that he's now a character in my new comedy story. 8)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 6:29 pm

I dreamt I was back at work and there was a snafu regarding the late [by several months] submission of a surgical specimen. the doctors and pathologists opened the old specimen bucket that had been sitting behind some other stuff on the specimen cabinet, hidden away for a few months, and although it was logged in the book [in my name] as having been delivered to and signed off by the lab, there it was, just sitting there and gathering dust. i dug out some old lab paperwork on it that i had in my satchel for some reason, and gave it to one of the pathologists working on the specimen, and he thanked me for it. it was all very clinical and cold, no horror like other work dreams. then I went to the locker room at the end of my shift wondering if I was gonna be fired, then I awoke with relief.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 8:20 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was back at work and there was a snafu regarding the late [by several months] submission of a surgical specimen. the doctors and pathologists opened the old specimen bucket that had been sitting behind some other stuff on the specimen cabinet, hidden away for a few months, and although it was logged in the book [in my name] as having been delivered to and signed off by the lab, there it was, just sitting there and gathering dust. i dug out some old lab paperwork on it that i had in my satchel for some reason, and gave it to one of the pathologists working on the specimen, and he thanked me for it. it was all very clinical and cold, no horror like other work dreams. then I went to the locker room at the end of my shift wondering if I was gonna be fired, then I awoke with relief.

That is a remarkably detailed dream! :wtg: Isn't "snafu" military-speak for "situation [something] all f*cked up"? So this...ehem, specimen, was it like a preserved fetus or a jar of eyeballs? Or something more mundane, I'm morbidly curious. :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 8:45 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

That is a remarkably detailed dream! :wtg: Isn't "snafu" military-speak for "situation [something] all f*cked up"? So this...ehem, specimen, was it like a preserved fetus or a jar of eyeballs? Or something more mundane, I'm morbidly curious. :D

Situation
Normal,
All
Ffffed
Up

a close relative of-
Ffffed
Up
Beyond
All
Recognition

the "specimen" in question was a placenta. :eew: no heaven dreams for a while now.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 9:44 pm

EclecticWarrior wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

I was hoping the Catholic would be a Serbo-Croat boy with long blonde hair and a scar on his face...

Well... Bella Swan (the human highschooler played by Kristen Stewart in Twilight) gets involved with a Vampire, and the vampire guy has the rival warewolf guy competing for her. So she gets in the middle of the three way enmity between humans, vampires, and warewolves. Kinda like Romeo and Juliette, except with three feuding sides instead of just two. So that dream about the sectarian love triangle reminded of that. Also...was the Catholic girl, named "Mary" by any chance? (fishing for some additional symbolism).

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 7:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Situation
Normal,
All
Ffffed
Up

a close relative of-
Ffffed
Up
Beyond
All
Recognition

the "specimen" in question was a placenta. :eew: no heaven dreams for a while now.

Ah ok! A placenta huh? Perhaps the placenta was symbolic of rebirth or something. No heaven dreams for a while? Im sorry to hear that. :(

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 9:31 am

In my dream, the Russian boy would (hopefully) look like Denis Istomin.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 1:40 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
Ah ok! A placenta huh? Perhaps the placenta was symbolic of rebirth or something. No heaven dreams for a while? Im sorry to hear that. :(

thing about placentas, is that the animal kingdom often eats fresh placentas to keep predators away. histology departments study placentas world-wide, they are sliced and stained then pickled and incinerated. Saturday night live a while ago did a "placenta helper" commercial parody. placentas do not get enough respect IMHO.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 11:57 am

Two nights about I dreamed about this freezer in the middle of a lovely sunny forest. There was a gang of sorts of early teenagers [all boys], and there was this gentle, sweet-natured boy whom they disliked for some reason. There was a dog, too, almost wolf-sized, with streaks of bright blue fur. They found the boy asleep in the forest, and put him in the freezer [which was actually freezing, despite it not being hooked up to anything]. For a moment, I was the boy, feeling them lift him/me, feeling the cold. [ 8O ] There was food in the freezer, too, mysteriously thawed.
Then suddenly there was this small stage, and a young [blind?] blonde girl [I specifically remember her blonde hair] and her mother were getting ready for something [a performance of some kind?], and a smaller, younger version of the boy [?] seemed to be friends with the girl.

Last night I know I dreamed something vivid, maybe something important, but it's suddenly gone. I'll get back to you on that one.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 12:47 pm

Last night I dreamed about 3 anime-style characters - an older teenage boy with swept-back white hair and glasses, a slightly younger teenage boy with messy navy blue hair, and a little girl with red hair in a side ponytail. They were all siblings, and they weren't human but decided to take human form in order to blend in with society. The plot of the dream had elements that reminded me of Blue Exorcist, Tokyo Ghoul and Spirited Away.