What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 104 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 7:15 pm

^Spirited Away? That's my favourite movie.

Oh, I remember the dream now; unusually, it was in the first person perspective throughout its entirety. I was in a wheelchair, and couldn't move past my waist. My dad was in charge of wheeling me around, and we went to a museum that actually looked rather similar to museums I've visited in past dreams. I was quite drawn [of course] to the crystals and such on display. We went into a long hallway similar to the one at this movie theater I've been to [mostly with my dad]. We met this older man, who seemed rather uncomfortable and said hello, it seemed, mainly to be polite.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 12:11 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
Ah ok! A placenta huh? Perhaps the placenta was symbolic of rebirth or something. No heaven dreams for a while? Im sorry to hear that. :(

thing about placentas, is that the animal kingdom often eats fresh placentas to keep predators away. histology departments study placentas world-wide, they are sliced and stained then pickled and incinerated. Saturday night live a while ago did a "placenta helper" commercial parody. placentas do not get enough respect IMHO.

I respect them. :) If Iceland can have a penis museum, why can't we have a placenta museum?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 12:21 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
Ah ok! A placenta huh? Perhaps the placenta was symbolic of rebirth or something. No heaven dreams for a while? Im sorry to hear that. :(

thing about placentas, is that the animal kingdom often eats fresh placentas to keep predators away. histology departments study placentas world-wide, they are sliced and stained then pickled and incinerated. Saturday night live a while ago did a "placenta helper" commercial parody. placentas do not get enough respect IMHO.

I respect them. :) If Iceland can have a penis museum, why can't we have a placenta museum?

walter reade army hospital [the old one] useta have a medical oddities museum, where they had unusual placentas among many other things.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 1:20 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

walter reade army hospital [the old one] useta have a medical oddities museum, where they had unusual placentas among many other things.

Neat!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 1:39 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

Neat!

I grieved when they shut it down, and I wondered where all those fascinating specimens went.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 1:56 am

once again I dreamt countless dream symbols relating to music and work, only for them to all evaporate upon waking. :wall:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 10:44 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

Neat!

I grieved when they shut it down, and I wondered where all those fascinating specimens went.

Should have donated them to a museum! :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 10:46 pm

^^^^yes, a museum donating to another museum. I suspect a lot of 'em went into the incinerator.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 3:58 pm

I dreamed an anime related dream [Inuyasha, to be precise]. The main parts of the dream involved the titular character's first love interest, Kikyou, being skewered through the chest like a pincushion with a huge amount of spiky spears and such like. [ 8O ] There was no blood, oddly. Then Inuyasha's second love interest, Kagome, nearly drowned, but Inuyasha saved her life [by kissing her, somehow].

So, I guess the main question is, what do skewerings and near drownings symbolize, besides the obvious answer of death of some kind?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 5:28 pm

I had an anime-related dream last night too, although mine centered around Yugioh. The dream involved the character Pharaoh Atem speaking to me. I don't remember much about it beyond that.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 8:57 pm

I remember having an anime-related dream years ago. I dreamed a saw a book in the library called "Janko," about the life of Serbian tennis player Janko Tipsarevic.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 12:10 pm

IstominFan wrote:
I remember having an anime-related dream years ago. I dreamed a saw a book in the library called "Janko," about the life of Serbian tennis player Janko Tipsarevic.

What does that have to do with anime?

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 12:39 pm

Last night I dreamed that I had to sing and dance for Cthulhu or else he was going to eat me. :o

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 12:49 pm

^ 8O Eep.

I dreamed that I was looking after three children in the basement of my old house. There was a rather pretty older boy with them, apparently helping me [and stealing glances at me, for some reason...] The children all wanted to play, and piled on the couch. They then noticed the Wii [a gaming console], and wanted to play that. While I protested that I only have three Wii games, the older boy suggested Super Smash Bros. Brawl [a cartoony fighting game featuring characters from Nintendo games and such like]. I taught the children how to play, but I only have two controllers, so we took turns. I played one match, and instead of going easy on him/her, I played like I normally play [no mercy], which is definitely not something I would actually do if facing a younger child. [ :huh: ]

FreakyZettairyouiki
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 May 2017, 4:24 pm

Thank god you said 'last weirdest'. You made it easy for me. Last night, I had a dream I was dating this kid from my old middle school class. We weren't really that close, even though he's one of the few guys I've come close to having a heart to heart conversation with. In the dream, I was literally like 'How the f**k are you my boyfriend when I'm physically unappealing?" in my head. I vaguely remember these weird dreams too. Wish I wrote it down. I think he was fighting with someone else. It was definitely one of those passionate love stories, I can say for sure. And no, I do not and have never liked him. :D :D :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 1:02 am

dreamt I was back at work in the hospital, and after a typically busy shift, retreated to the breakroom where I was overjoyed at the sight of a table laden with heaps of yummy food like pizza and pastries and hotdogs/burgers and such. I dove in, and just as I bit into a pizza, I awoke. :chef: