What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 112 of 246 [ 3933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 9:12 am

I was at some event (possibly a Toastmasters related one) and I brought my Ragdoll cat pillow with me. Weird!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:06 am

248RPA wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
248RPA wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
248RPA wrote:
I was being chased.

Then 'it' tackled me to the ground and started to rip out my intestines.

And I enjoyed the experience.

Sounds like sexual symbolism.

Didn't seem like that to me. Why do people turn so many things sexual?

Your female. Your pursuer is entering your body in a certain way. And you enjoy it. Just stating the obvious possible symbolism.

But Freud did say "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" (ie that a phallic shaped thing isn't always a phallic symbol).

I dunno.

What do you think that your dream might have meant?

Or what the imagery mean to you?

Honestly, I don't know what it meant. Maybe you're right, who knows. I just enjoy examining internal organs when I get the chance to, and I thought it was cool to get a look at my own organs.

Interesting. So looking at your own organs may have had a positive emotional spin for you in a dream. In contrast to what it would probably mean for most folks (gruesomeness, or violation).

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:07 am

auntblabby wrote:
I would like to dream about electronic home organs for once.

Johann Sebastian Bach had over 20 children.

Do you know why?

He had no stops on his organ!. :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 8:08 pm

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:10 pm

I dreamt that a beautiful raven-haired black-eyed young woman took a shine to me. it was an x-rated dream. but the part I can tell you about was in the hospital I used to work in where she was a patient, and I had to look after her. she was in the operating room all by herself, the docs and nurses abandoned their patient and I was the only one looking after her. she was cold so I went to the warming closet to get her a hot blanket, but when I looked up I was in her bedroom where she was taking care of her business. later her black-haired and black-eyed brother showed up and took a shine to me also! :o

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 8:23 pm

ice skating on a motocross track. cannot make a connection. haven't as much as viewed any photos of motocross tracks. I was, however, viewing photos of a racetrack in Brazil, somewhat, recently. perhaps that had something to do with it. could you perhaps, analyze this, as you, sometimes do. thanks. hi, by the way, ab.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 8:32 pm

the closest that dreammoods.com comes to touching your dream, is-

Motorcycle
To see a motorcycle track in your dream symbolizes your desire for freedom and need for adventure. You may be trying to escape from some situation or some other responsibility in your waking life. Alternatively, a motorcycle is symbolic of the possibility that you are moving too fast in some situation.
Ice Skating
To dream that you or others are ice skating suggests that you need to trust in yourself and your actions. The dream may also indicate that you need to proceed carefully into some situation or relationship.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 11:24 pm

auntblabby wrote:
the closest that dreammoods.com comes to touching your dream, is-

Motorcycle
To see a motorcycle track in your dream symbolizes your desire for freedom and need for adventure. You may be trying to escape from some situation or some other responsibility in your waking life. Alternatively, a motorcycle is symbolic of the possibility that you are moving too fast in some situation.
Ice Skating
To dream that you or others are ice skating suggests that you need to trust in yourself and your actions. The dream may also indicate that you need to proceed carefully into some situation or relationship.

oh, wow. all of the above makes sense, to some degree or another. thank you, auntblabby !

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 11:31 pm

^^^prego :flower:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 8:02 pm

i dreamt that something drastic happened to the present white house occupant. NBC newscaster emeritus Tom Brokaw cut into the daily noon TV soap opera to announce that in the middle of a speech, POTUS keeled over - and Brokaw, dressed as a 19th century preacher sans coat [with Edwardian collared lace white shirt and brown muslin trousers sans belt] was urging calm, telling the viewers to avoid feelings of "erronance." scratching my head over that one. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 9:35 pm

I dreamt that I was getting attacked by bees in 3 separate dream scenarios. in one scene i'd be smashing a bunch of bees, then it would segue into another scene where bees are flying en masse towards me and my dad came out of nowhere with a big blue clodhopper shoe with a bunch of semi-smashed bees on the sole, and smashed some more but there were so many bees it was hopeless. :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 4:48 pm

on the ride home from eclipse viewing in Oregon, as I nodded off repeatedly I had a series of dreams where young people were asking me questions about this and that. different groups of young people in different places resembling college break areas. :scratch:

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 4:54 pm

In my dream my flatmate was driving, I was sitting in the passenger seat and her mom was sitting in the back behind her.
Suddenly the wall crashed into a wall. I could see it from above. The place I was seating in was destroyed but it didn't get to me, it looked like it was a different car or something.
Then I got into a laundry room and saw a lot of dense blood coming out from an open washing machine.
I realized I am on the other side of the wall, it is my blood and I am basically dead.
So I woke up.

Victor1985
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Aug 2017, 5:50 pm

I walked through a really long tunnel, at the end was a bathtub with a foam crocodile strapped to it. I noticed my dad was there, I asked him "can I put wheels on this thing? Will I go fast? How do I break?" he answered "it can be done. And, you can break your arms and legs in this; thats how you break".

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 6:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
on the ride home from eclipse viewing in Oregon, as I nodded off repeatedly I had a series of dreams where young people were asking me questions about this and that. different groups of young people in different places resembling college break areas. :scratch:

What did you expect? Your a walking book of experiences! I wouldn't be surprised if young 'uns came to you for wisdoms.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 6:48 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

What did you expect? Your a walking book of experiences! I wouldn't be surprised if young 'uns came to you for wisdoms.

would but that could be true, it seems most young 'uns just look upon me like a gaseous old fuel in his 2nd childhood :oops: but you're one of the few, the proud, the auntblabberians :alien: and I appreciate you! :D