What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 120 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was eating a pizza. normally it is the other way around. :scratch:

You normally dream of pizza eating you?

Yeah. What do you mean by "normally its the other way around"?

Normally, he's the one eating pizza, not pizza eating him.

what I meant to say is that normally it's me eating pizza then I dream weird dreams as a result of the spicy food. not me dreaming about eating pizza.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant your dream was about pizza eating you. Whoops! :oops:

no worries :flower: ever dream of eating pizza?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 9:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was eating a pizza. normally it is the other way around. :scratch:

You normally dream of pizza eating you?

Yeah. What do you mean by "normally its the other way around"?

Normally, he's the one eating pizza, not pizza eating him.

what I meant to say is that normally it's me eating pizza then I dream weird dreams as a result of the spicy food. not me dreaming about eating pizza.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant your dream was about pizza eating you. Whoops! :oops:

no worries :flower: ever dream of eating pizza?

Ok. :) Oh i have dreamed that a few times, usually pepperoni pizza. :chef: Whats your dream pizza?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 9:34 pm

^^^ a pizza hut stuffed crust job with the works :chef:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 8:55 pm

auntblabby wrote:

I love Pizza Hut! :chef:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 8:58 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

do you like their stuffed crust?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 9:10 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Oh ya. :o And their pan pizzas.

Have any good dreams recently?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 9:12 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Oh ya. :o And their pan pizzas. Have any good dreams recently?

there is something comforting about floating in a colorless formless void, my recent dreams, I call 'em "placeholder dreams."

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 9:20 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Oh ya. :o And their pan pizzas. Have any good dreams recently?

there is something comforting about floating in a colorless formless void, my recent dreams, I call 'em "placeholder dreams."

Awesome! Those placeholder dreams sound divine and very soothing. I wish I could have some dreams like that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 9:30 pm

^^^ you have the power to demand such dreams of your unconscious. as you fall asleep, meditate on a colorless formless void that you are floating in, drifting in, lazily, without a care in the world.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 9:38 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^ you have the power to demand such dreams of your unconscious. as you fall asleep, meditate on a colorless formless void that you are floating in, drifting in, lazily, without a care in the world.

I will sure give that a try, I mean it’s worth a shot right? I will try and concentrate on a peaceful, empty void.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 9:44 pm

^^^^ yay :bounce:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 9:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^ yay :bounce:

Yay :bounce:

To all of you on here who have astral travel dreams, what are they like?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 11:44 pm

I dreamt I was in a senate meeting room with sen. mitch McConnell, he was standing in front of a blackboard writing down in big letters, "trickle down WORKS!" and I said to his face, "you're just a lyin' sack of $#!+!" and he was none too pleased with me, his face reddened as he glowered at me. then I awoke.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 7:48 am

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in a senate meeting room with sen. mitch McConnell, he was standing in front of a blackboard writing down in big letters, "trickle down WORKS!" and I said to his face, "you're just a lyin' sack of $#!+!" and he was none too pleased with me, his face reddened as he glowered at me. then I awoke.

:wtg:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 7:57 am

i dreamt i was driving in traffic on the freeway, behind a small white van, when all of a sudden its brake lights flashed and then the van itself [and the air around it] flashed a white "POP!" of light - then i found myself in heaven, and i was trying to communicate with my loved ones still incarnate, that i was in heaven, and i was told strongly to play down the heaven angle [to avoid alarming them unduly], and together [with my heavenly minders] we came up with a scene of a travel office that i would be in, sitting at a desk in front of a giant poster of heaven as a vacation destination. then all of a sudden i was in this motel room, the previous occupants had just left and they left it a mess, and i was cleaning it out when one of the occupants, a compact man dressed all in black, with black eyes and hair] barged in and grabbed something out of a drawer and then exited, chatting with a comely female associate who was also all in black with black eyes and hair. then i peered into drawers and cabinets to see what else they left behind, finding bottles of medications and various trash. then the motel room morphed into a house out in the exurbs, with overhanging trees all around, that had issues with its construction, like windows that were missing and covered up with drapes and cardboard, and when i removed that stuff it exposed holes in the walls and ceiling that was filled with all manner of cast-off junk and trash. then i noticed insects were all over the place, especially bees, aggressive ones, and i searched in vain for some bee repellent only to find stuff like shampoo bottles and hairspray which i eventually used on the little blighters. then i awoke. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 7:37 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was driving in traffic on the freeway, behind a small white van, when all of a sudden its brake lights flashed and then the van itself [and the air around it] flashed a white "POP!" of light - then i found myself in heaven, and i was trying to communicate with my loved ones still incarnate, that i was in heaven, and i was told strongly to play down the heaven angle [to avoid alarming them unduly], and together [with my heavenly minders] we came up with a scene of a travel office that i would be in, sitting at a desk in front of a giant poster of heaven as a vacation destination. then all of a sudden i was in this motel room, the previous occupants had just left and they left it a mess, and i was cleaning it out when one of the occupants, a compact man dressed all in black, with black eyes and hair] barged in and grabbed something out of a drawer and then exited, chatting with a comely female associate who was also all in black with black eyes and hair. then i peered into drawers and cabinets to see what else they left behind, finding bottles of medications and various trash. then the motel room morphed into a house out in the exurbs, with overhanging trees all around, that had issues with its construction, like windows that were missing and covered up with drapes and cardboard, and when i removed that stuff it exposed holes in the walls and ceiling that was filled with all manner of cast-off junk and trash. then i noticed insects were all over the place, especially bees, aggressive ones, and i searched in vain for some bee repellent only to find stuff like shampoo bottles and hairspray which i eventually used on the little blighters. then i awoke. :huh:

Sounds like you had quite the van-tastic voyage! Sorry for the pun. :) It is interesting that your dream featured bees, as i recall you had mentioned to me before your dislike of bees. I wonder if your looking through cabinets was symbolic of you trying to find some part of yourself you may have felt you lost. :idea: