What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 136 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 11:24 pm

sometimes when i'm tired, i'll hear voices in the sound of a fan running in the background.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 11:45 pm

Oh, that's interesting. If I am over-tired, in terms of auditory hallucinations, I can hear multiple voices coming from afar.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:05 am

one time, both me and my mom were simultaneously awoken by the sound of my late father's voice shouting at us. this was about a day AFTER he died. :o

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:25 am

Yipes. That must have been scary. And, particularly, since you both heard it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:27 am

but it told us both that his spirit survived and was in a place beyond human suffering.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 11:29 am

I got sick and had to go to the doctor. I must have been thinking about tennis players and their medical timeouts.

jon85
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Feb 2018, 7:42 am

As far as weird dreams go, the last one I had makes the dream about being chased by a giant corn cob seem normal.

The full dream - I got off a bus on a street. The street had my old house i lived in. Walking further down the street, I came across a guy knocking on someones door with a delivery of something in a paper bag. He kept knocking, but no one was answering. The guy was part of a group of youths who looked like they were up to no good. I overheard one of the group mention the guy with the paper bag was delivering a stash of prescription drugs to the owner of the house. The owner wasn't answering obviously. I moved away from them and ended up on the next street which is where my current house was. I met the group of youths again and ended up in a house they were staying in and they were talking about a party. Strangely enough, I agreed to join them at this party.

I followed them to the house the guy was knocking on earlier. And who happens to live here? Cilla Black. (the brits will know her). She lived in the house with a dog, she was lonely, she passed her time by getting high on prescription drugs. So she shared her drugs, we drank and she gave us a tour of her house which looked so much more fabulous inside than it did outside.

So yeah, I partied, took drugs and drank with Cilla Black.

Stunning Images On T-Shirts, Homeware and More!!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 9:08 pm

I dreamt I was in my tin can at night, the bulb disappeared in my bedroom light all of a sudden, so when I flipped the light switch, the other remaining bulb burnt out, and in frustration I banged the wall around the switch, then suddenly a fresh lightbulb appeared in the empty socket and the room was illuminated. then I noticed a terrarium on the floor with two shrews in it, squeaking for food. on the floor appeared a tame cat-sized Norway rat, it affectionately rubbed against my leg and purred like a cat, I reached down to pet it. then the dream segued into one where it was daytime and I peered out a window into the woods surrounding my tin can, when all of a sudden a bright blinding flash appeared, and for a second I saw only a dull glare of opaque blindness, then I was in heaven along with my bro-in-law who I had to convince he was not on earth anymore, I asked him if he remembered the last thing he was doing before he ended up with me in this place, and he told me he was working in his shop when all of a sudden he saw a blinding flash of light, then he was here. then I told him, "look at your navel, you don't see a silver thread there, do you?" he looked down at his silver thread-less navel with a dim awareness that something was amiss. then I told him, "you couldn't do THIS before now!" and proceeded to levitate above him and fly circles around him as he looked up at me with jaw agape. then I told him he could do it also, and he jumped up and flew in joyous circles shouting "I'M IN HEAVEN!!." then when he settled back down on the ground he asked me what I thought happened, and i told him that the nutjob in NK set off a nuke close by our town, at which point I awoke.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 2:05 pm

I had a lot of strange dreams last night. When I went to bed it was very windy and I could hear it from outside, and then when I went to sleep I had a dream I was at my parent's house and we were having what was basically stormageddon where the wind was like a hurricane destroying everything in our home, and I wanted to hide in the basement. Then I had another dream where I see what looks like a small caterpillar or a worm but then it turns out to be a baby coral snake, and then I see the adult snake staring at me I try to keep still so I don't get bitten but then it nips at my big toe. I see two small scratches but not puncture wounds on my toe but I freak out and start screaming for my brother or someone to kill the snake and I don't care that it only bit because it felt threatened because I'm going to die now, and I'm trying to call 911 or get to the hospital. I had been looking at an old book about snake and insect bites online yesterday, so maybe that's what triggered the dream. And THEN I dreamed I was playing The Sims 4 where a family of sims are out somewhere, but the father and children have caught a weird illness that's made them break out into polka-dots of different colors, and instead of just having them take medicine like the real game the mother has to catch the viruses that look like little bugs on the ground. There germs are of different illnesses and she as to catch the right one before it escapes. The family goes home and the mother is still trying to catch the correct virus. She does and puts it into a test tube that turns it into the cure but ends up drinking it, which makes her immune to the illness her family has, but now she has to capture another virus. I'm getting very frustrated because the controls are weird and nothing I do makes the characters do what I want. I try to make her capture another virus but this time she catches a different germ that makes her really sick, and then she barfed right on the floor. :eew: And then I woke up.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 3:45 pm

Last night I had a Hellraiser-based dream that was so gruesome and gory it put the movies to shame 8O That's really saying a lot when I don't think there's a single one of the nine movies (though I'd have to watch a couple again to be sure) in which everyone keeps their - and their own - skin on.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 6:10 pm

jon85 wrote:
As far as weird dreams go, the last one I had makes the dream about being chased by a giant corn cob seem normal.

The full dream - I got off a bus on a street. The street had my old house i lived in. Walking further down the street, I came across a guy knocking on someones door with a delivery of something in a paper bag. He kept knocking, but no one was answering. The guy was part of a group of youths who looked like they were up to no good. I overheard one of the group mention the guy with the paper bag was delivering a stash of prescription drugs to the owner of the house. The owner wasn't answering obviously. I moved away from them and ended up on the next street which is where my current house was. I met the group of youths again and ended up in a house they were staying in and they were talking about a party. Strangely enough, I agreed to join them at this party.

I followed them to the house the guy was knocking on earlier. And who happens to live here? Cilla Black. (the brits will know her). She lived in the house with a dog, she was lonely, she passed her time by getting high on prescription drugs. So she shared her drugs, we drank and she gave us a tour of her house which looked so much more fabulous inside than it did outside.

Chased by a corn cob? Lol! Interesting possible symbolism.

So what does Cilla Black represent to you?

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 9:20 pm

There were dinosaur aliens running around killing people, they broke into our home, I ran out of shotgun shells and went to get more (I don't know what Hub was doing, he was off in another part of the house) and there were only two left. I managed to find Hub, shoved the shells in his face (it's his shotgun) and yell "WHO THE F*** ONLY HAS TWO SHELLS?!?!" before having to try to find a way to survive without ammo.

I am a Bookwyrm.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Mar 2018, 12:17 am

naturalplastic wrote:
jon85 wrote:

Chased by a corn cob? Lol! Interesting possible symbolism.

So what does Cilla Black represent to you?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ci ... &FORM=VIRE

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2018, 3:12 am

kraftiekortie changed his avatar... :D

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2018, 10:05 am

I dreamed I was late getting to the contest I was competing in and had the door closed on me. I had to stay outside listening to the proceedings. Fortunately, I was early and everything proceeded well. I didn't win anything, but I think I did a good job presenting my speeches.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2018, 2:35 pm

Last night I dreamed my family and I went to Hawai'i. That was disappointing to wake up from.

Another dream involved a trip to Chicago, where most of my extended family lives, and a combined wedding/funeral 8O

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"