What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 141 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2018, 6:04 am

Dreamt that a former classmate told me she was homeless

Feel guilty

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2018, 10:18 pm

It wasn't really weird, but last night I dreamed that I fell for a beautiful blonde who turned out to be a hooker.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2018, 7:54 am

Dreamt about doing homework at the computer lab

Had no clue how to do it

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2018, 8:49 am

Attending a special event at my old high school-this is actually happening today!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2018, 3:09 am

Dreamt that I do in sophomore year of college and moving apartments

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2018, 9:23 am

Cats and dogs-of course!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2018, 11:15 am

Dreamt that climbed a rope :arrow:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2018, 8:01 pm

^^^^Ropes
To see a rope in your dream represents your connection and attachment to others. It is symbolic of what is holding your relationship together. Alternatively, a rope signifies bondage, restriction and captivity. To dream that you are climbing up a rope represents your determination to succeed and overcome adversity. It may be analogous to your climb to the top. If you are climbing down a rope, then it indicates that you are experiencing disappointments and decline in some professional progress.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2018, 8:53 pm

I was rehearsing a speech about my cats. Cats are always in my dreams lately.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2018, 3:59 am

Dreamt about watching a TV show about someone building a potato gun

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2018, 8:13 pm

I saw a strange snake slithering down the pavement as I was walking down the road. It was a pale blue color with a creamy white belly and at some points it stretched an shrunk like a worm instead of gliding along like a real snake. I tried to catch it in a large tin can but then the snake suddenly reared up in a striking pose and I got really scared because I thought it was going to bite. I woke up pulling my blanket over me to protect myself.

That dream was really scary. And really Freudian. 8O :oops:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2018, 2:46 am

I dreamt I was back at work in a hospital but not the one I worked in before except for one nurse who was chatting with me in a large break room, everything [walls/floor/ceiling, furniture] was white, all the nurses were dressed in charcoal gray uniforms that looked more like pantsuits and less like surgical scrubs, and had little white hats that fit tight onto their scalps. the break room opened full-width onto the rest of the hospital ward, no door was there, and I saw the nurses' station off in the distance, bathed in a bright white light. then I awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2018, 1:58 am

i dreamt that i was at work in the army hospital, this time as a civilian, i was wearing my army-era light blue scrub garb, along with everybody else. i was in a large break room which was done up in orange and brown, sitting on a long settee, brown with light brown crosshatch patterns. about 2 dozen people were sitting on my settee and one behind it towards the back wall of the break room. one fellow took a shine to me and laughed at all my jokes, then he put his arm around me and i thought [in the dream] that i finally may have met THE ONE. then the dream segued towards the end of my work day, my long voluminous dark hair was stuffed into a bouffant cap, translucent so you could see my hair underneath somewhat, it was going in every direction and resisting being confined inside the cap. i was thinking that if the boss people see this that they'll make me get it cut, which i didn't want to happen, so i kept re-stuffing it under my cap. i walked into the central material supply section and noticed it had recently been remodeled, rearranged, then i found the supervisor, a very tall muscular rough-hewn chap, with a military buzz cut on the left side of his head, and long wavy surfer-boy blond hair on the other, along with several days' worth of beard growth, both American military no-nos. but he was the boss of the section so he got away with it. i remember looking UP at him due to his height. one of his underlings, i think he was a corporal, was the physical opposite, very compact at about 5' tall. he smiled at me and handed me a bunch of stainless steel metal keys, all of 'em were old-fashioned quasi-skeleton-key designs, about 2" long at most. then i walked through a warren of offices next to the CMS processing section, they were in a Quonset hut attached to the rear of the hospital, i saw green partially translucent green fiberglass material on the upper walls, cement on the lower 3 feet or so. orange carpeting, maple-dark walnut brown desks and black high-backed overstuffed tweed-cloth office chairs. a few had the doors open directly to the outside, through the open doorways i could see a bright sunny blacktopped parking lot @ high-noon. it was quitting time for me, and on the way out of the hospital, i walked through a wide-open lobby which was done up in black and blue, black settees with people sitting on them, black walls and blue carpeting. there were dark blue tables with plates of chocolate pastries/desserts on them, which i thought to myself, "do i need those calories?" and then i saw one plate on a table by itself, that looked like it had a pizza on it, all that was left was some yummy-looking white cheese, which i pulled at in a tug of war with another employee who also wanted the only cheese left, i got the majority of it which chagrined the other guy. then i walked towards the exit, at which point i awoke. :huh:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2018, 7:08 am

Dreamt about going inside a school

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2018, 9:36 am

I dreamed I adopted a cat.

I dreamed I was discussing my Toastmasters club. I guess I was thinking of an article I read in the most recent issue of the Toastmaster magazine, which related to some of the issues in our club.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2018, 6:58 am

Dreamt about watching someone else waste cash on a gym membership