What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 117 of 250 [ 3998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 250  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 10:52 pm

it could just be that conscious recall of the sounds is not there but that when you were dreaming, there were sounds.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 4:30 pm

I was dreaming that I was at home recovering from a seizure when people from the church I attend services began banging on the front door demanding I come out and explain myself to them.

As I opened the front door, my mom and my sister grabbed taser guns and shot everyone in close range causing them to have seizures. Everyone who did not got hit tried fleeing, but my mom and a neighbor chased after them with tasers, shooting as many as they could. My sister gleefully filmed it on her cell phone and uploaded it onto many video-sharing websites.

After the chaos ended, my girlfriend {who also has epilepsy} appeared and wasn't sure what to make of the situation. She introduced herself to my sister and my sister introduced herself to my girlfriend.

This in turn caused our mother to become suspicious. She {with her taser still in hand} made demands to my girlfriend as to how we met. My girlfriend tried her best to explain herself and in turn, caused my mom to shoot her causing my girlfriend to have a seizure as she fell to the ground.

My sister shouted "What the hell was that for?!"

Mom fired her taser again causing my sister to have an asthma attack. She also fell to the ground.

I shouted "Mom, what was that for?!"

I fired my taser at her, but it backfired.

The dream ended there.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 11:24 pm

auntblabby wrote:
it could just be that conscious recall of the sounds is not there but that when you were dreaming, there were sounds.

Interesting? Why do you suppose I remember the visuals, but not the sounds?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 11:30 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

interesting question, I am guessing because we're primarily a visually oriented species in general. blind people dream of sounds foremost.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 8:43 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

interesting question, I am guessing because we're primarily a visually oriented species in general. blind people dream of sounds foremost.

Interesting idea! :) That was kinda my theory as well. Really, I didn't know that, so I wonder if deaf people have purely visual dreams?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 8:48 pm

I would imagine their dreams are strictly visual/olfactory/kinesiologic/tactile. I wonder what kinda dreams helen keller had?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 7:35 pm

WARNING- VIOLENT CONTENT

I dreamt that I was in a hospital, a humongous one the size of a small town but many stories tall. a group of armed thugs wearing white coveralls and white bouffant hats [like what is worn in the operating room] started cussing out and beating up [pistol-whipping and rifle-butting/bayonetting] patients and staff alike, even security officers! then they started shooting left and right on full-automatic fire, strafing the place and cutting people in pieces. there was blood pooled and splattered all over the place along with body parts and shredded bloody flesh/brains/guts. the shooting thugs were laughing and joking among themselves, while cursing us and our descendants/ancestors, calling us every name in the book plus some others I hadn't heard before. then, after doing in everybody they could find in the building, they ran out the front of the hospital, hopped on a school bus and drove away, their collective laughing and cheering could be heard all the way down the street as they sped away. I don't know why I was spared, other than the fact that there would be no witnesses to the dream if I was, I guess. :huh:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 7:52 pm

Sounds like every episode of ER.

You used to work in a hospital. So it may not be the same symbolism that everyone else would have.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 7:54 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Sounds like every episode of ER. You used to work in a hospital. So it may not be the same symbolism that everyone else would have.

I suspect this was neural garbage based on the recent violence in Vegas.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:03 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I would imagine their dreams are strictly visual/olfactory/kinesiologic/tactile. I wonder what kinda dreams helen keller had?

I dunno. :huh:

Your last dream made me queasy. :eew:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:05 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I dunno. :huh: Your last dream made me queasy. :eew:

i'm sorry Image

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:14 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

i'm sorry Image

Oh it's not your fault! I failed to heed your disclaimer, I brought that on myself. I have had my fair share of nasty/queasy dreams. Like this one time I dreamed that I had a "cavity" on my leg. A cavity in the sense of being a gaping hole in my leg, full of puss and other indescribable biles. :eew: I grossed me out so much I woke up and started rubbing my leg, just to make sure it was just a dream, and I didn't have a hole in my leg.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:16 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

i'm sorry Image

Oh it's not your fault! I failed to heed your disclaimer, I brought that on myself. I have had my fair share of nasty/queasy dreams. Like this one time I dreamed that I had a "cavity" on my leg. A cavity in the sense of being a gaping hole in my leg, full of puss and other indescribable biles. :eew: I grossed me out so much I woke up and started rubbing my leg, just to make sure it was just a dream, and I didn't have a hole in my leg.

what do you think that dream was telling you?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:19 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

i'm sorry Image

what do you think that dream was telling you?

I think my dream was the direct result of an incident I had when I was little, where I, being the little clumsy ditz I was, tripped and ended up scraping all the flesh off my knee. Ouch! I think my dream was a sort of "remember that horrible accident?" Kind of dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:23 pm

^^^did your knee heal alright?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^did your knee heal alright?

Ya, it did, thanks for asking. :) But I do have a crescent-shaped scar on it though.

Another injury-related dream I had was one where someone stole my organs! But I was still alive and had to go get my organs back. Weird.