What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 121 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 7:54 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was driving in traffic on the freeway, behind a small white van, when all of a sudden its brake lights flashed and then the van itself [and the air around it] flashed a white "POP!" of light - then i found myself in heaven, and i was trying to communicate with my loved ones still incarnate, that i was in heaven, and i was told strongly to play down the heaven angle [to avoid alarming them unduly], and together [with my heavenly minders] we came up with a scene of a travel office that i would be in, sitting at a desk in front of a giant poster of heaven as a vacation destination. then all of a sudden i was in this motel room, the previous occupants had just left and they left it a mess, and i was cleaning it out when one of the occupants, a compact man dressed all in black, with black eyes and hair] barged in and grabbed something out of a drawer and then exited, chatting with a comely female associate who was also all in black with black eyes and hair. then i peered into drawers and cabinets to see what else they left behind, finding bottles of medications and various trash. then the motel room morphed into a house out in the exurbs, with overhanging trees all around, that had issues with its construction, like windows that were missing and covered up with drapes and cardboard, and when i removed that stuff it exposed holes in the walls and ceiling that was filled with all manner of cast-off junk and trash. then i noticed insects were all over the place, especially bees, aggressive ones, and i searched in vain for some bee repellent only to find stuff like shampoo bottles and hairspray which i eventually used on the little blighters. then i awoke. :huh:

Sounds like you had quite the van-tastic voyage! Sorry for the pun. :) It is interesting that your dream featured bees, as i recall you had mentioned to me before your dislike of bees. I wonder if your looking through cabinets was symbolic of you trying to find some part of yourself you may have felt you lost. :idea:

you are prolly right about the parts of myself I lose now and then. a bee in real life, a queen, was very aggressively trying to find a place inside my tin can to hibernate, it wouldn't go out the door so I hadda off it. I wish those little blighters would just not sting.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 8:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was driving in traffic on the freeway, behind a small white van, when all of a sudden its brake lights flashed and then the van itself [and the air around it] flashed a white "POP!" of light - then i found myself in heaven, and i was trying to communicate with my loved ones still incarnate, that i was in heaven, and i was told strongly to play down the heaven angle [to avoid alarming them unduly], and together [with my heavenly minders] we came up with a scene of a travel office that i would be in, sitting at a desk in front of a giant poster of heaven as a vacation destination. then all of a sudden i was in this motel room, the previous occupants had just left and they left it a mess, and i was cleaning it out when one of the occupants, a compact man dressed all in black, with black eyes and hair] barged in and grabbed something out of a drawer and then exited, chatting with a comely female associate who was also all in black with black eyes and hair. then i peered into drawers and cabinets to see what else they left behind, finding bottles of medications and various trash. then the motel room morphed into a house out in the exurbs, with overhanging trees all around, that had issues with its construction, like windows that were missing and covered up with drapes and cardboard, and when i removed that stuff it exposed holes in the walls and ceiling that was filled with all manner of cast-off junk and trash. then i noticed insects were all over the place, especially bees, aggressive ones, and i searched in vain for some bee repellent only to find stuff like shampoo bottles and hairspray which i eventually used on the little blighters. then i awoke. :huh:

Sounds like you had quite the van-tastic voyage! Sorry for the pun. :) It is interesting that your dream featured bees, as i recall you had mentioned to me before your dislike of bees. I wonder if your looking through cabinets was symbolic of you trying to find some part of yourself you may have felt you lost. :idea:

you are prolly right about the parts of myself I lose now and then. a bee in real life, a queen, was very aggressively trying to find a place inside my tin can to hibernate, it wouldn't go out the door so I hadda off it. I wish those little blighters would just not sting.

Ya you do NOT want a Queen hanging around your house, young Queens will leave the hive to establish their own, and will take a "contingent" of workers with her. They will never be too far away from the Queen. Its best to remove a Queen from your home as soon as you can.

On a related note to your dream, my dream featured me digging through crawlspaces and hidden rooms in my house, which do not exist in real life (EG there is no hidden door in the living room). I think that my dream was telling me that i needed to "dig" for some part of me i lost, symbolized by the hidden rooms.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 9:21 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Ya you do NOT want a Queen hanging around your house, young Queens will leave the hive to establish their own, and will take a "contingent" of workers with her. They will never be too far away from the Queen. Its best to remove a Queen from your home as soon as you can.

On a related note to your dream, my dream featured me digging through crawlspaces and hidden rooms in my house, which do not exist in real life (EG there is no hidden door in the living room). I think that my dream was telling me that i needed to "dig" for some part of me i lost, symbolized by the hidden rooms.

I first have to see a queen and catch her in the act. as for finding hidden rooms in my being, this may take a few years or decades, at least that was my experience. but they will keep popping up as long as you're alive.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 4:47 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I first have to see a queen and catch her in the act. as for finding hidden rooms in my being, this may take a few years or decades, at least that was my experience. but they will keep popping up as long as you're alive.

So i have decades to decipher what it is those doors are hiding from me?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 11:55 pm

^^^there will likely be new mystery doors for you to explore, all your life, right up until the last one which will be the most glorious of all.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 7:17 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^there will likely be new mystery doors for you to explore, all your life, right up until the last one which will be the most glorious of all.

I wonder what glory awaits me behind that final door? :flower: Don’t spoil it for me, ok? :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 7:23 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I wonder what glory awaits me behind that final door? :flower: Don’t spoil it for me, ok? :)

the ultimate.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2017, 8:50 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

the ultimate.

Awesome!

Have you had any good dreams recently?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2017, 9:16 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

the ultimate.

Awesome! Have you had any good dreams recently?

a real-life dream of finding a certain audio recording, and a video recording, that I've been looking for, for ages now.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2017, 10:19 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

the ultimate.

a real-life dream of finding a certain audio recording, and a video recording, that I've been looking for, for ages now.

What recording would that be, por favor?

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2017, 10:24 pm

A dream that I was pulling a giant tape work out of my mouth. I could feel it in my throat and stomach as I pulled it out through my mouth. It was horrifying.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2017, 10:52 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

the ultimate.

"lavern baker sings Bessie smith in stereo" and the actress I told you about before.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 7:10 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

the ultimate.

"lavern baker sings Bessie smith in stereo" and the actress I told you about before.

Ah ok. :)

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2017, 2:33 pm

I kept dreaming that I was in all these different houses and I thought I lived there, but they'd always turn out to belong to someone else and I'd have to leave before they found out I was there, but I had no where else to go. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2017, 8:01 pm

^^^sounds nightmarish to me 8O

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2017, 9:02 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I kept dreaming that I was in all these different houses and I thought I lived there, but they'd always turn out to belong to someone else and I'd have to leave before they found out I was there, but I had no where else to go. :(

What do you suppose this dream was trying to tell you?