What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 113 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2017, 3:14 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
IstominFan wrote:
auntblabby, You have a lot of interesting dreams and good stories. Medical topics are a special interest of mine and a lot of your dreams revolve around hospitals and medical topics. Very interesting.

thank you, IstominFan :flower:
here is another hospital-themed dream-
i dreamt I was living in a hospital quarters for nurses, and I was trying to pack up and move into some newer better apartments in the next block, and some delinquent kids saw me moving and eyeballed my stuff, and I strode to the doorway and stared them down until they moved on. what was really strange was that in the middle of the apartment units was an international border between America and Canada, the comedian Will Ferrell somehow found himself in the border zone between the two and an electronic security beam stripped him naked and left him dangling in mid-air.

What an odd dream! I've never been to Canada, but I've seen it. What about you, ever been to Canada?

been to Canada twice, once in 1979 and once in 1992. i'd rather live there.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2017, 9:20 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
IstominFan wrote:
auntblabby, You have a lot of interesting dreams and good stories. Medical topics are a special interest of mine and a lot of your dreams revolve around hospitals and medical topics. Very interesting.

i dreamt I was living in a hospital quarters for nurses, and I was trying to pack up and move into some newer better apartments in the next block, and some delinquent kids saw me moving and eyeballed my stuff, and I strode to the doorway and stared them down until they moved on. what was really strange was that in the middle of the apartment units was an international border between America and Canada, the comedian Will Ferrell somehow found himself in the border zone between the two and an electronic security beam stripped him naked and left him dangling in mid-air.

What an odd dream! I've never been to Canada, but I've seen it. What about you, ever been to Canada?

It looks like a nice place to live. :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2017, 9:35 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
IstominFan wrote:

am pretty sure Canadians know a good thing when they see it.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2017, 11:20 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
IstominFan wrote:

am pretty sure Canadians know a good thing when they see it.

:lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 7:49 pm

i dreamt i was driving the same metallic gray little putt-putt car i drove in the dream previous to this one, i pulled up to a walk-up brownstone located on a grassy tree-lined section of college campus residential area. i got out and entered my abnormal psych professor's multiplex unit, and met him and his family and a few other students, he was genial, tall and refined, with an air of erudition about him. he strongly resembled and sounded like the actor Fritz Weaver. the inside of his house, however, was quite chaotic, messy, just like me, in fact! [after waking i thought the professor was a reflection of myself.] my visit concerned consulting with him regarding my term assignment of writing down my impressions of life. i handed him my folder with my somewhat competed assignment in it, he leafed through it and then we walked into a quite messy spare bedroom full of gray metal racks loaded with stacks of publications and electronic equipment and computers, where he stuck my term paper into some kinda futuristic machine that turned it all into videos. my term paper was a collection of articles and cartoons cut out of various periodicals, all of a common theme, that of being a reluctant passenger on planet earth. he told me that in his opinion, my term paper was a work in progress, that it could always use further polish, then all of a sudden his wife pulled him away and talked intently with him about something or another. meanwhile, his tween son came up to me and introduced himself and told me he had to clean out the [spare] bedroom we were standing in, the one with the fancy video visualizer in it, the floor was quite messy with trash all over. i told him, "let me make you a deal, i myself will clean out this room for you so you can do something else you'd rather be doing!" and he excitedly shouted "THANK YOU!" and ran off. so i vacuumed out the place as best i could and picked up the trash and deposited it in receptacles here and there, it was still messy but at least more hygienic after my effort. the boy came back, eyeballed the place and nodded a silent "this'll do!" and walked away. but in the commotion of the work, i lost my term paper! i searched in a panic, all over the professor's house, thinking all the while of how i was gonna recreated what i wrote if i had to do it again. i saw the prof and his family and other students chatting in the background, paying me little attention as i frantically searched the messy house, finally returning to the bedroom where suddenly everything became 2-dimensional as i was in front of the professor's video visualizer machine, nose to screen, and with the power of my thoughts i scrolled through the last scene of my dream, until i got to the point where it showed on a shelf was my term paper! then the professor returned and congratulated me on a job well done, that my paper would be published and used as a standard college reference text on abnormal psychology. then i awoke. :huh:

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

31 Aug 2017, 9:01 pm

Wow!! ! 8O :o :!: :!: :!:

In that dream, did you release yourself as a tween?

And you are a success!

Also I think you are brilliant - that paper was brilliant.

Ye gods, you are an inspiration.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 9:04 pm

^^^thank you Claradoon :flower: i'm glad you see me as brilliant :study: I saw myself as a young adult in that dream, like when I was back in my 20s. us aspies oughta stick together :bounce: :bounce:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 1:25 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^thank you Claradoon :flower: i'm glad you see me as brilliant :study: I saw myself as a young adult in that dream, like when I was back in my 20s. us aspies oughta stick together :bounce: :bounce:

Indubitably! :bounce: :bounce:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 1:32 pm

No real dreams I remember, just a lot of fractured, disconnected stuff. It was unspeakably hot and I couldn't sleep. What sleep I did have was fitful.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 3:39 am

I hate when that happens. :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 12:24 am

I dreamt that I was lying in bed, tossing and turning, glancing over at the alarm clock dreading 6:45 [AM].

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 2:44 am

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt that I was lying in bed, tossing and turning, glancing over at the alarm clock dreading 6:45 [AM].

Why is that such a dreaded time, if I may ask?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 2:45 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

because, in general, I am reluctant to do mornings. i'm a congenital night owl. :tired:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 8:54 am

I'm the opposite. I was always a morning person. I am at my best first thing in the morning, have an energy drop around 2 p.m., then start coming to life again around 5 p.m. when I get ready to go out. After I get home, I usually relax and watch tennis.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 9:00 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

because, in general, I am reluctant to do mornings. i'm a congenital night owl. :tired:

I understand, I am more of a night person as well. :tired:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 3:07 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I understand, I am more of a night person as well. :tired:

us night owls oughta stick together :bounce: :bounce: