What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 140 of 250 [ 3998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 250  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2018, 8:55 am

I had a dream about cats (again!)

jon85
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Apr 2018, 3:43 am

Last nights was a bit odd.

I was watching the events of a guy, which i perceived to be me. He/I was dressed in a tutu and other womens clothing. I got into a taxi to go somewhere when some other guy decided to beat me up. Was he in the taxi with me? I don't know. But the taxi driver, while witnessing the beating, did nothing. However he did pull up so that I could make a phone call after the event was over. The man had ripped the collar of the red top i was wearing, ripped my socks and part of my tutu and also caused some markings to my skin on my left hand side. I told the ma that he'd just ruined a 9yr old girls birthday party which is where i was headed and dressed as such.

Feeling shaken, angry and a little in shock, i got back in the taxi and continued to the birthday party. The birthday party did not happen, and i was unable to see the birthday girl to let her know what a stranger had done to me. Instead it was further speculated that the girl was sexually assaulted by the man who beat me up. And further speculated on that was that it was me who was sexually assaulted by this man. The events seemed to be one and the same.

I took myself off home to recover. I was still shaken, and still feeling bothered that the whole thing had ruined this 9yr old girls birthday. When i got up the next day, visually, my wounds and tears in my clothing seemed very superficial and i expected myself to be able to continue my day as normal. But the more i started moving about, the worse I felt physically until it became an actual effort to move. I was still bothered about what happened so I decided I wanted to do something about it. I went to meet up with the man in question to get his photo. I also showed him the marks he left on my side and when i looked closely at them while showing him, the marks appeared much worse than they were when i first saw them. I tried to get the man to realise what he did was wrong and reminded him again about the 9yr olds girl who's birthday he ruined, showing him again the rips in the clothing he made.

I needed more evidence before i could do anything and knew i needed to obtain a copy of the 9yr old's driving licence (??) and her permission to share this information as this would help towards publicly shaming this man. I wasn't able to get her permission yet as she was unavailable so i went back home. But there was an issue and I couldn't go back home, so instead found myself crawling some flight of stairs in an apartment block to the very top where i begged someone i knew to open the door and let me in. That someone was Cor (Final Fantasy XV) and apparently he was my uncle. At first he refused to let me in. It was late and he was trying to sleep, but he eventually let me in and allowed me to sleep in his kitchen.

The following day I was able to see the girl and was able to tell her my story about how this man ruined this girls birthday. I showed her the clothing the man ripped and that I was sad that I had done this for her and wasn't able to give her the party I had planned. She assured me it was ok, and that she understood and I was able obtain some images that was conclusive evidence of the abuse the man had inflicted upon both me and the 9yr old girl. However, I was confused about some of the evidence as it didn't correspond with my experience. Non-the-less, it was enough to post publicly and shame the man. And at this point, I was aching so much that I had to just go and lie down.

Stunning Images On T-Shirts, Homeware and More!!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2018, 5:14 am

Dreamt that a stranger told a stranger she could not eat dessert

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2018, 3:52 am

I dreamt I was in a small auditorium with lime-green walls and maroon linoleum flooring, at front was actor james earl jones, he was dressed like an old cornpone grandpa, in blue plaid jacket, white dress shirt and oversized dark green tie, dark gray corduroy trousers with cuffs at the bottom, they were a size too small thus exposing his argyle sox and black patent leather shoes, porkpie hat. he was sitting backwards in a chair, holding onto the back of the chair which was facing the audience, he was telling stories about old age in general but with a genial air, but then I noticed that I was suddenly not in the same room, I was watching it in another room on a large wall-hanging tv set, and people in the room were downright hostile, calling him the N-word, and I got mad at those ruffians and sent them angry thought waves that shook them and made them shut the hell up. then I awoke.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2018, 8:18 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in a small auditorium with lime-green walls and maroon linoleum flooring, at front was actor james earl jones, he was dressed like an old cornpone grandpa, in blue plaid jacket, white dress shirt and oversized dark green tie, dark gray corduroy trousers with cuffs at the bottom, they were a size too small thus exposing his argyle sox and black patent leather shoes, porkpie hat. he was sitting backwards in a chair, holding onto the back of the chair which was facing the audience, he was telling stories about old age in general but with a genial air, but then I noticed that I was suddenly not in the same room, I was watching it in another room on a large wall-hanging tv set, and people in the room were downright hostile, calling him the N-word, and I got mad at those ruffians and sent them angry thought waves that shook them and made them shut the hell up. then I awoke.

It's always interesting that we are often slow to notice things in dreams that we would realize immediately in real life.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2018, 8:20 pm

kokopelli wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

It's always interesting that we are often slow to notice things in dreams that we would realize immediately in real life.

what would you say my dream means? :scratch:

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2018, 8:31 pm

auntblabby wrote:
kokopelli wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I'm never really sure if any dream means anything.

For example, this morning I dreamed that I got left behind in another town a few miles from home and they didn't come back for me. I wandered around and ended up getting a job at a diner. It didn't pay anything, but I got free meals and they let me sleep in the alley behind the restaurant. It became clear why they paid so little -- their food was so bad that they only got a few customers a day, all people passing through -- no locals. After about two weeks, whoever left me behind showed up and got me and took me home.

Naturally, in real life I could have either walked home, hitch-hiked home, or called someone to come get me. Or just go to a local business where someone I know works and get them to give me a ride home when they go home. But in the dream, I slept in the alley for two weeks until someone came to get me. I can't imagine that this dream had any meaning at all.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2018, 8:36 pm

kokopelli wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
kokopelli wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I'm never really sure if any dream means anything. For example, this morning I dreamed that I got left behind in another town a few miles from home and they didn't come back for me. I wandered around and ended up getting a job at a diner. It didn't pay anything, but I got free meals and they let me sleep in the alley behind the restaurant. It became clear why they paid so little -- their food was so bad that they only got a few customers a day, all people passing through -- no locals. After about two weeks, whoever left me behind showed up and got me and took me home. Naturally, in real life I could have either walked home, hitch-hiked home, or called someone to come get me. Or just go to a local business where someone I know works and get them to give me a ride home when they go home. But in the dream, I slept in the alley for two weeks until someone came to get me. I can't imagine that this dream had any meaning at all.

mebbe the dream reflects waking insecurities involving doubts one has about one's acquaintances. :idea:

fiber bundle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Apr 2018, 8:48 pm

I had a dream last night about my foot being needlessly amputated and being replaced with a plastic stub after twisting my ankle while hiking on an alien landscape.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2018, 4:21 pm

I dreamt I was in my late parents' old house, only it had a hospital clinic attached to it, all white inside. I was told by my ex that I had to shower right now, so I went into the bathroom and was about to shower when it turned into the hospital wing, and my ex [who was dressed in white as a nurse, with a nurse's headwear] and a few other people showed up and had me measure my height with this metal contraption that had a disposable doily on the head-rest part, it was dirty from the last patient it was used on, they cleaned it off and measured my height, and I was worried that since I was dirty also that i'd get the same kinda embarrassing cooties on it as the last fella had done, but to my relief just a little bit was deposited on it. then I found myself in the living room and my late mother showed up and said I should go outside before dark, but try as I might, I couldn't get my shoes on, I could see through the picture window and see my late father and brother and a few other people outside, but one final time I tried to put on the left shoe and discovered that some kid [there were somebody's kids in the living room, playing around] had stuffed a doll into the shoe, and by the time I got the doll out and stuffed my foot in there, it got dark outside and then I awoke. :scratch:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2018, 9:32 am

I had another dream about my cat, Samantha. (Samantha passed away in 1999 at the age of 20. She is still very much on my mind).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2018, 4:27 pm

I dreamt I was at my old workplace, the hospital labor and delivery unit, I was in the break room cleaning it up, clearing off the table and putting dishes in the sink to wash, I noticed when I dropped a dish the sudsy water splashed upon a radio at the back of the sink, I noticed the radio was plugged in and could have produced an electric shock, but rather than unplug it, I just went back to the table and cleared the rest of the stuff off of it, leaving a padlock and a pink stuffed bear doll there for some reason. then I went to the locker room, and while in there wondered if I should show myself at the front desk to check the schedule, then suddenly I found myself at home, and I had arranged to borrow a large portable heat pump, and was enjoying having real heat for once [normally too expensive in the wintertime], and wondered if i could go online and find a used one for my own keeping. then I awoke. :huh:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2018, 7:30 am

Dreamt about watching a prison guard talk to inmates

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2018, 10:22 am

So I saw this dream last week the night before a job interview...

I'm walking around what looks like a mostly empty surgery room. In the middle of it, a man that remotely resembles me sits on a chair, and on his lap is a big snake, squirming happily. Suddenly, the snake starts moving towards me. Next thing I know, my head is in its mouth - and at that point, I wake up and punch the air.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2018, 2:50 pm

A couple of nights ago I dreamed I was trying to ride a boat on the harbor but it was more like one of those big inflatable toys than an actual boat, or maybe a Sea-Doo, and I had a rubber chicken and some other things I don't remember that I kept dropping in the water and had to get out. The water was much cleaner and bluer-looking in the dream than it ever is in the city I live in, but I was still afraid of falling in and getting stuck with used needles or something awful like that. But soon I got wet all over.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2018, 6:04 am

Dreamt that a former classmate told me she was homeless

Feel guilty