What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 102 of 246 [ 3933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 2:00 am

8O

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 12:02 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^yeh, I think i'm a better quoter than sayer :bounce:

Nah, your good with making your own quotes and sayings too.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 5:54 pm

^^^^ thank you :flower:

I dreamt [among many other dream fragments that evaporated] that I was in a strange house with dark gray carpeting and white walls. my mom and dad were there, as they were in their 40s. some weird hybrid creature - part hairless bear cub and part alligator, the size of a dog, green and scaly - popped up out of nowhere in the living room, as though it was a Pokémon, and although it was superficially adorable, it acted vaguely menacing, and my mom and I became alarmed and I pushed it away with a broom handle and my mom took a bucket of some noxious green paste and brushed the stuff onto its mouth, which it didn't care for too much, then I awoke. I wish I could have become friends with it somehow. :|

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 10:14 pm

auntblabby wrote:

I dreamt [among many other dream fragments that evaporated] that I was in a strange house with dark gray carpeting and white walls. my mom and dad were there, as they were in their 40s. some weird hybrid creature - part hairless bear cub and part alligator, the size of a dog, green and scaly - popped up out of nowhere in the living room, as though it was a Pokémon, and although it was superficially adorable, it acted vaguely menacing, and my mom and I became alarmed and I pushed it away with a broom handle and my mom took a bucket of some noxious green paste and brushed the stuff onto its mouth, which it didn't care for too much, then I awoke. I wish I could have become friends with it somehow. :|

Your welcome! Do you think the dream creature was symbolic of something?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 10:16 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

haven't figured out what it symbolizes. I just know I wanted to be its friend when I awoke but when I was dreaming I had no awareness other than fear.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 5:44 am

I had a dream that I'd cannibalised somebody, woke up feeling somewhat ill. This takes me back to the days of Mirtazapine and feeling like a zombie. Seems appropriate.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 7:46 am

^^whoa :eew:

i haven't had a dream (that i could remember at least) since starting my new full time job.

hopefully i get better accustomed to the new life situation and can get back to dreaming soon--i really miss it.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 10:30 am

Me and someone I don't know got a hold of a smartphone that works as a time machine from someone who had two of them. We started experiencing strange time traveling paradoxes that I can't describe.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 4:27 pm

I dreamt I landed in some kind of torture chamber with multiple people in it on electrified plates getting shocked. also I was put into some kind of crowded contortionist's box with a few other people, the boxes were stacked on each other and were only about 30 inches per cube. everybody in the cubes had a knife sticking out of their back pocket. they stuck me in one of those crowded boxes and the knives encroached upon me. then I awoke. :huh:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 5:47 pm

auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I would like to know why at this point in life i'm still having hospital dreams?

I still had dreams involving working in a store I worked at for several years ending in the late 80's into the 2000's.

was it an unusually stressful workplace for you?

Not at all. Not like I would imagine your hospital stint was. Some interpersonal stress during one phase. But the job itself was not particularly stressful.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 7:06 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I would like to know why at this point in life i'm still having hospital dreams?

I still had dreams involving working in a store I worked at for several years ending in the late 80's into the 2000's.

was it an unusually stressful workplace for you?

Not at all. Not like I would imagine your hospital stint was. Some interpersonal stress during one phase. But the job itself was not particularly stressful.

something to be thankful for, for sure.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 9:48 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

haven't figured out what it symbolizes. I just know I wanted to be its friend when I awoke but when I was dreaming I had no awareness other than fear.

Weird. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 9:51 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
Weird. :huh:

yeh, that's what I said :alien:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 8:53 am

I dreamed I was giving a speech and couldn't get a word out. The speech was about Russia. I don't know what made me think about Russia. (Although I imagine it was a combination of the news and possibly Denis Istomin).

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 12:11 pm

Last night I dreamed about a love triangle between three kids who came from different branches of Christianity. One boy was from the Russian Orthodox Church, the other boy was from the Church of England, and the girl they were competing over was Roman Catholic. Apparently their friendship/rivalry caused great chaos. Then I dreamed that I was an artist who had been reading a book about this love triangle and I wanted to paint the scenes I had read about.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 5:45 pm

I dreamed that I went from obsessing over Mello back to Near. Because let's face it, appearance aside I have far more in common with Near than Matt or Mello. Changed my WP avatar and everything.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~