What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 119 of 249 [ 3971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 249  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 3:59 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mikeman7918 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
that sounds to me like a bona fide lucid dream :star: you are one of the few, fortunate lucid dreamers! :wtg:

I am actually not a natural lucid dreamer, it's something I taught myself to do. 8)

that is laudible but it doesn't matter how you became a lucid dreamer, the key thing is that you ARE one. I have never been able to teach myself that or astral projection, but my older brother found it came naturally to him. it, therefore, seems like an inborn [either you're born with the capability to begin with, or not] talent to me.

Astral projection? :huh:

IOW the ability to make one's astral body temporarily part from one's corporeal body so it can explore other realms/dimensions.

Gosh, people can do that? 8O

it is said that lucid dreamers do that.

I cannot. :(

I have faith that eventually you will find the door that will let you enter astral land. in fact, I am certain of this. think of your lucid dream as an "overlay" over the astral plane in the same manner that Microsoft Windows is an overlay of MSDOS.

Ok! :) But will the "door" be a literal door? Or a symbolic door?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 8:53 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mikeman7918 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
that sounds to me like a bona fide lucid dream :star: you are one of the few, fortunate lucid dreamers! :wtg:

I am actually not a natural lucid dreamer, it's something I taught myself to do. 8)

that is laudible but it doesn't matter how you became a lucid dreamer, the key thing is that you ARE one. I have never been able to teach myself that or astral projection, but my older brother found it came naturally to him. it, therefore, seems like an inborn [either you're born with the capability to begin with, or not] talent to me.

IOW the ability to make one's astral body temporarily part from one's corporeal body so it can explore other realms/dimensions.

I have faith that eventually you will find the door that will let you enter astral land. in fact, I am certain of this. think of your lucid dream as an "overlay" over the astral plane in the same manner that Microsoft Windows is an overlay of MSDOS.

it will be a door or passageway unique to your dream imagery. but it will be something you will recognize.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mikeman7918 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

it will be a door or passageway unique to your dream imagery. but it will be something you will recognize.

Cool :flower: I will have to look out for it tonight.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 10:21 pm

^^^don't be shy about asking your dream for help.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 12:02 am

auntblabby wrote:

My dreams can assist me? :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 1:01 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

My dreams can assist me? :o

if you ask them.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 11:41 am

Warning: this dream contains some "body horror" that may be disturbing to some some dreamers.

Last night I dreamed that my parents, my brother and I were going on a trip. I thought we were going to Halifax or something like that, but no one really said where we were going. Then we stopped and stayed at some house for the night. I had to share a bed with my mom, which is something we normally wouldn't because she knows how difficult it is for me to get to sleep and I value my privacy. But here we are in a bed with the TV on and I can't fall asleep (in my dream). Then my mom gets up to sleep somewhere else, I guess. Then I notice I'm breaking out into a strange, hideous rash that really itches. First it looks like small, crusty bumps on my hands, but then I get bigger, blister-like bumps aon the body, including one that's about the size of a ping-pong ball on my head. I'm wondering what is wrong with me? It can't be chicken pox because I already had that as a kid, and doesn't appear to be shingles. And except for the itching and rash I feel fine. And then suddenly it's morning and I haven't slept and I'm kind of freaking out but everyone else is up and making breakfast. Then we suddenly have a storm where the wind is so strong it starts to slowly rotate the house we're in and I start to freak out even more. I get back into bed and hide under the covers even though I knows really silly. Finally the house stops moving and I get up and go into the bathroom and I take look at the bathtub and yell "Arrgh! The tub looks a sawmp!!" And it did, it was full of slimy green water and I no desire to take a bath even though it might have soothed the itching red boils on my body somewhat. I then finally show the rash to my mom and she says we can't leave to see a doctor or anything. Then a bunch of strange men came over. I think they were there to entertain us or something. One of them is supposedly a doctor and I ask him about my rash, but he's not a real doctor, what's more he's pretending to be a medieval physician who tells me to swallow something I don't remember but was disgusted by it. At least he didn't tell me I had the plague and needed to be leeched. But then things get even worse. The bumps start bursting open. It's painless but all this foamy, watery fluid starts gushing out. All over my legs and arms. Soon I'm dripping with it and I'm worried I'm going to die of dehydration from losing so much body water. Then I go look in the mirror and notice the lower half of my leg is missing even though I'm still walking and standing. 8O

That's all I remember before I woke up. I really hope this dream wasn't my body's way of warning me that I'm now incubating some real horrific illness that will show itself in a another day or two. A couple of years ago I once got a weird rash for no obvious reason after coming home from a trip ( I think it was from the hot tub), so maybe that's why had this dream. :) Or maybe it's a prophecy that bioterrorists are going to kill infect us with the plague or something else horrible. :( But I don't really believe in dream prophecies.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 2:07 am

I dreamt I was eating a pizza. normally it is the other way around. :scratch:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 7:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:

You normally dream of pizza eating you? I wonder if your dreams are trying to tell you what to (and what not to) eat? :chef: Mebbe they are trying to get you to eat healthy. Or mebbe, like me, you just like pizza ALOT! :o

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 7:13 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

You normally dream of pizza eating you?

Yeah.

What do you mean by "normally its the other way around"?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 7:43 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Yeah.

What do you mean by "normally its the other way around"?

Normally, he's the one eating pizza, not pizza eating him.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Yeah. What do you mean by "normally its the other way around"?

what I meant to say is that normally it's me eating pizza then I dream weird dreams as a result of the spicy food. not me dreaming about eating pizza.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 7:50 pm

I dreamt I was floating around in a formless colorless void.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 8:24 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

what I meant to say is that normally it's me eating pizza then I dream weird dreams as a result of the spicy food. not me dreaming about eating pizza.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant your dream was about pizza eating you. Whoops! :oops:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Oh sorry, I thought you meant your dream was about pizza eating you. Whoops! :oops:

no worries :flower: ever dream of eating pizza?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 9:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

no worries :flower: ever dream of eating pizza?

Ok. :) Oh i have dreamed that a few times, usually pepperoni pizza. :chef: Whats your dream pizza?