What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 128 of 131 [ 1964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131  Next


what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 15%  15%  [ 55 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 12%  12%  [ 45 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 16 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 13%  13%  [ 49 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 18 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 33 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 10%  10%  [ 38 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 42 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 13%  13%  [ 48 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 7%  7%  [ 27 ]
Total votes : 373

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 66,776
Location: the island of defective toy santas

17 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was eating a pizza. normally it is the other way around. :scratch:


You normally dream of pizza eating you?

Yeah. What do you mean by "normally its the other way around"?

Normally, he's the one eating pizza, not pizza eating him.

what I meant to say is that normally it's me eating pizza then I dream weird dreams as a result of the spicy food. not me dreaming about eating pizza.


Oh sorry, I thought you meant your dream was about pizza eating you. Whoops! :oops:

no worries :flower: ever dream of eating pizza?



Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jan 2016
Age: 22
Posts: 3,069
Location: Texas

17 Oct 2017, 9:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was eating a pizza. normally it is the other way around. :scratch:


You normally dream of pizza eating you?

Yeah. What do you mean by "normally its the other way around"?

Normally, he's the one eating pizza, not pizza eating him.

what I meant to say is that normally it's me eating pizza then I dream weird dreams as a result of the spicy food. not me dreaming about eating pizza.


Oh sorry, I thought you meant your dream was about pizza eating you. Whoops! :oops:

no worries :flower: ever dream of eating pizza?


Ok. :) Oh i have dreamed that a few times, usually pepperoni pizza. :chef: Whats your dream pizza?


_________________
Ya, I'm weird like that... :alien:


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 66,776
Location: the island of defective toy santas

17 Oct 2017, 9:34 pm

^^^ a pizza hut stuffed crust job with the works :chef:



Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jan 2016
Age: 22
Posts: 3,069
Location: Texas

18 Oct 2017, 8:55 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^ a pizza hut stuffed crust job with the works :chef:


I love Pizza Hut! :chef:


_________________
Ya, I'm weird like that... :alien:


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 66,776
Location: the island of defective toy santas

18 Oct 2017, 8:58 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^ a pizza hut stuffed crust job with the works :chef:


I love Pizza Hut! :chef:

do you like their stuffed crust?



Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jan 2016
Age: 22
Posts: 3,069
Location: Texas

18 Oct 2017, 9:10 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^ a pizza hut stuffed crust job with the works :chef:


I love Pizza Hut! :chef:

do you like their stuffed crust?


Oh ya. :o And their pan pizzas.

Have any good dreams recently?


_________________
Ya, I'm weird like that... :alien:


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 66,776
Location: the island of defective toy santas

18 Oct 2017, 9:12 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^ a pizza hut stuffed crust job with the works :chef:


I love Pizza Hut! :chef:

do you like their stuffed crust?


Oh ya. :o And their pan pizzas. Have any good dreams recently?

there is something comforting about floating in a colorless formless void, my recent dreams, I call 'em "placeholder dreams."



Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jan 2016
Age: 22
Posts: 3,069
Location: Texas

18 Oct 2017, 9:20 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^ a pizza hut stuffed crust job with the works :chef:


I love Pizza Hut! :chef:

do you like their stuffed crust?


Oh ya. :o And their pan pizzas. Have any good dreams recently?

there is something comforting about floating in a colorless formless void, my recent dreams, I call 'em "placeholder dreams."


Awesome! Those placeholder dreams sound divine and very soothing. I wish I could have some dreams like that.


_________________
Ya, I'm weird like that... :alien:


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 66,776
Location: the island of defective toy santas

18 Oct 2017, 9:30 pm

^^^ you have the power to demand such dreams of your unconscious. as you fall asleep, meditate on a colorless formless void that you are floating in, drifting in, lazily, without a care in the world.



Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jan 2016
Age: 22
Posts: 3,069
Location: Texas

18 Oct 2017, 9:38 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^ you have the power to demand such dreams of your unconscious. as you fall asleep, meditate on a colorless formless void that you are floating in, drifting in, lazily, without a care in the world.


I will sure give that a try, I mean it’s worth a shot right? I will try and concentrate on a peaceful, empty void.


_________________
Ya, I'm weird like that... :alien:


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 66,776
Location: the island of defective toy santas

18 Oct 2017, 9:44 pm

^^^^ yay :bounce:



Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jan 2016
Age: 22
Posts: 3,069
Location: Texas

18 Oct 2017, 9:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^ yay :bounce:


Yay :bounce:

To all of you on here who have astral travel dreams, what are they like?


_________________
Ya, I'm weird like that... :alien:


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 66,776
Location: the island of defective toy santas

19 Oct 2017, 11:44 pm

I dreamt I was in a senate meeting room with sen. mitch McConnell, he was standing in front of a blackboard writing down in big letters, "trickle down WORKS!" and I said to his face, "you're just a lyin' sack of $#!+!" and he was none too pleased with me, his face reddened as he glowered at me. then I awoke.



Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jan 2016
Age: 22
Posts: 3,069
Location: Texas

20 Oct 2017, 7:48 am

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in a senate meeting room with sen. mitch McConnell, he was standing in front of a blackboard writing down in big letters, "trickle down WORKS!" and I said to his face, "you're just a lyin' sack of $#!+!" and he was none too pleased with me, his face reddened as he glowered at me. then I awoke.


:wtg:


_________________
Ya, I'm weird like that... :alien:


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 66,776
Location: the island of defective toy santas

23 Oct 2017, 7:57 am

i dreamt i was driving in traffic on the freeway, behind a small white van, when all of a sudden its brake lights flashed and then the van itself [and the air around it] flashed a white "POP!" of light - then i found myself in heaven, and i was trying to communicate with my loved ones still incarnate, that i was in heaven, and i was told strongly to play down the heaven angle [to avoid alarming them unduly], and together [with my heavenly minders] we came up with a scene of a travel office that i would be in, sitting at a desk in front of a giant poster of heaven as a vacation destination. then all of a sudden i was in this motel room, the previous occupants had just left and they left it a mess, and i was cleaning it out when one of the occupants, a compact man dressed all in black, with black eyes and hair] barged in and grabbed something out of a drawer and then exited, chatting with a comely female associate who was also all in black with black eyes and hair. then i peered into drawers and cabinets to see what else they left behind, finding bottles of medications and various trash. then the motel room morphed into a house out in the exurbs, with overhanging trees all around, that had issues with its construction, like windows that were missing and covered up with drapes and cardboard, and when i removed that stuff it exposed holes in the walls and ceiling that was filled with all manner of cast-off junk and trash. then i noticed insects were all over the place, especially bees, aggressive ones, and i searched in vain for some bee repellent only to find stuff like shampoo bottles and hairspray which i eventually used on the little blighters. then i awoke. :huh: