What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 118 of 250 [ 3996 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 250  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^did your knee heal alright?

Ya, it did, thanks for asking. :) But I do have a crescent-shaped scar on it though.

Another injury-related dream I had was one where someone stole my organs! But I was still alive and had to go get my organs back. Weird.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:54 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Ya, it did, thanks for asking. :) But I do have a crescent-shaped scar on it though. Another injury-related dream I had was one where someone stole my organs! But I was still alive and had to go get my organs back. Weird.

was that based on your knee also?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 9:11 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Ya, it did, thanks for asking. :) But I do have a crescent-shaped scar on it though. Another injury-related dream I had was one where someone stole my organs! But I was still alive and had to go get my organs back. Weird.

Nah, that ones probably based on my open-heart surgeries when I was little. And the fact I had a crippling fear that every time I went to the hospital they would tear me open.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 9:23 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Nah, that ones probably based on my open-heart surgeries when I was little. And the fact I had a crippling fear that every time I went to the hospital they would tear me open.

I can vouch for the fact that the only surgery I've seen [was my job a while back] where surgeons tear into anything, was in C-sections which is something I guarantee you'll never have. ;)

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 9:39 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I can vouch for the fact that the only surgery I've seen [was my job a while back] where surgeons tear into anything, was in C-sections which is something I guarantee you'll never have. ;)

Phew! I wish I had known that I was little, because I was absolutely terrified that I would be cut open every time I went to the hospital.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 6:48 pm

I don't remember the details of the "first" dream but last night I had an unusual dream only to wake up (or so I thought) and do my morning routine. Then, my dad made a reference to something that I had just dreamed and I replied "Wait, how did you know that? It's not possible unless..."

At that point I realized that I had not really woken up and was still dreaming. About a minute later I found myself lying in my bed again super paranoid about weather I was still in a dream, but as far as I can tell I'm very awake right now even though it would be nice to find out that my day at work so far has been a dream and be in bed.

Nothing like a little dreamception to make a person look like a paranoid nut wondering if anything is even real.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 8:13 pm

mikeman7918 wrote:
I don't remember the details of the "first" dream but last night I had an unusual dream only to wake up (or so I thought) and do my morning routine. Then, my dad made a reference to something that I had just dreamed and I replied "Wait, how did you know that? It's not possible unless..."
At that point I realized that I had not really woken up and was still dreaming. About a minute later I found myself lying in my bed again super paranoid about weather I was still in a dream, but as far as I can tell I'm very awake right now even though it would be nice to find out that my day at work so far has been a dream and be in bed. Nothing like a little dreamception to make a person look like a paranoid nut wondering if anything is even real.

that sounds to me like a bona fide lucid dream :star: you are one of the few, fortunate lucid dreamers! :wtg:

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 8:45 pm

auntblabby wrote:
that sounds to me like a bona fide lucid dream :star: you are one of the few, fortunate lucid dreamers! :wtg:

I am actually not a natural lucid dreamer, it's something I taught myself to do. 8)

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 8:57 pm

mikeman7918 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I am actually not a natural lucid dreamer, it's something I taught myself to do. 8)

that is laudible but it doesn't matter how you became a lucid dreamer, the key thing is that you ARE one. I have never been able to teach myself that or astral projection, but my older brother found it came naturally to him. it, therefore, seems like an inborn [either you're born with the capability to begin with, or not] talent to me.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 10:57 pm

auntblabby wrote:
mikeman7918 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

that is laudible but it doesn't matter how you became a lucid dreamer, the key thing is that you ARE one. I have never been able to teach myself that or astral projection, but my older brother found it came naturally to him. it, therefore, seems like an inborn [either you're born with the capability to begin with, or not] talent to me.

Astral projection? :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 11:05 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mikeman7918 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

IOW the ability to make one's astral body temporarily part from one's corporeal body so it can explore other realms/dimensions.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 11:25 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mikeman7918 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

IOW the ability to make one's astral body temporarily part from one's corporeal body so it can explore other realms/dimensions.

Gosh, people can do that? 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 12:09 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mikeman7918 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

it is said that lucid dreamers do that.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 1:24 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mikeman7918 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I cannot. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 1:25 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mikeman7918 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I have faith that eventually you will find the door that will let you enter astral land. in fact, I am certain of this. think of your lucid dream as an "overlay" over the astral plane in the same manner that Microsoft Windows is an overlay of MSDOS.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 3:59 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mikeman7918 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I have faith that eventually you will find the door that will let you enter astral land. in fact, I am certain of this. think of your lucid dream as an "overlay" over the astral plane in the same manner that Microsoft Windows is an overlay of MSDOS.

Ok! :) But will the "door" be a literal door? Or a symbolic door?