What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 106 of 247 [ 3949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 ... 247  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2017, 6:17 am

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I went back in time to see my oldest brother and sister as they were back in the late 70s. all I can recall is that I gave my brother [dressed in a blue pin-striped suit and 60s-style pointed-toe black leather shoes] a ride in my present-day Honda CRV. :huh:

What do you suppose this dream means? My sister drives a Honda Civic :D

Mewbeez
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Jun 2017, 7:30 am

I dreamt that I became an undercover spy for the government for some reason, but it was really shady. We were trained in removing evidence and even kill people if it became inconvenient for the government, and it was apparently all part of a bigger plan. Sadly, I woke up before I got to know what the plan was.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2017, 7:32 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I went back in time to see my oldest brother and sister as they were back in the late 70s. all I can recall is that I gave my brother [dressed in a blue pin-striped suit and 60s-style pointed-toe black leather shoes] a ride in my present-day Honda CRV. :huh:

well :shrug: as my mother useta say, "beats the $#!+ outta me!" :lol: all I barely recall is that he said something about the car in comparison with another car. we both are sorta car nuts, you see :)

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 10:18 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

well :shrug: as my mother useta say, "beats the $#!+ outta me!" :lol: all I barely recall is that he said something about the car in comparison with another car. we both are sorta car nuts, you see :)

I see. :o :o :o

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2017, 4:52 pm

I dreamed that I was at a school, but instead of desks or anything like that, there were individual computers for each student hooked up to an enormous computer that was so big only the screen embedded in the equally enormous wall could be seen. At first there was no one near me, but then an image of a small, pensive-looking child with fair-ish hair and a ragged brown robe appeared on the giant screen, but was spontaneously sitting next to me, apparently as an 'old friend'. At least, that was the impression I got.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 3:09 am

for the last week my dreams have just been a mishmash of random symbols with no establishable narrative. drat. :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 9:33 pm

I dreamt I was in Madras, Oregon, watching the eclipse, when some gangbangers took issue with my appearance in their "turf" and beat me up hard about the head, and killed me. then as my spirit floated outside my body, one of the passengers in the car I was in, produced a sawed-off shotgun and blew the one who killed me into a bunch of bloody pieces, and the others ran away. then the dream segued into where I was eating raspberry and vanilla ice cream that had been loaded into a big shopping cart, I was licking the ice cream that leaked through the grating. it tasted good. then I awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2017, 4:31 am

i'm overdue for another dream. :|

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2017, 3:48 pm

Reading before bed can drastically influence your dreams. :o

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 9:47 pm

^^^^so can eating heavy and/or spicy food. :o

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 10:19 pm

I'm watching videos of my favorite tennis players before bedtime, so I can have some pleasant dreams for a change but, so far, no luck.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 10:21 pm

^^^^mebbe try eating something distinctive before bed?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 1:00 pm

Even when I do occasionally read before bed, what I read and my next dream often don't match up at all. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 8:53 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Even when I do occasionally read before bed, what I read and my next dream often don't match up at all. :lol:

but at least it may have helped you to dream in the first place! :idea:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 8:14 pm

I had a complicated dream, first I was amiably chatting with some upper-middle-aged rich guy with the bearing of the late William Buckley, then I watched as he made his obese adult male children paint the interior of his mansion in a custard yellow color. then I was driving out in the countryside where I live, and ended up on a cul-de-sac which terminated with an abandoned warehouse-style hardware store, and I was chatting with another person looking at the property and telling him I wanted to turn it into a mansion, he suggested making a bunch of condos instead. then we debated his suggestion that the English language needed to be drastically simplified with the bulk of words deleted, and I told him that George Orwell would have frowned on such a thing, also how could you write songs and poetry with so few words? and the guy replied, "we don't need any of that stuff."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 12:57 pm

^:o :huh: Well, then.