What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 133 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 1:35 am

I don't think I've ever done anything dream-wise with another active WPer.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 3:33 am

I had quite a strange, but, interesting dream, last night and I've chalked, at least, part of it up to having watched the Good Doctor, a few hours, prior.

I had done laundry with Dr. Shawn Murphy, in a public laundry-mat, and, upon arriving home, while putting my clothes in my cabinet, I found that I had accidentally, put a pair of Dr. Murphy's pajama pants in my stack of clothes. I put them away, with my pajamas, and felt like a theif, despite it being an accident that I had put them on my stack of folded clothes. I tried to figure out how I would get them back to him, and obsessed with the thought of having stole his pajamas, despite not realizing I had taken them home by accident. I dont recall contacting him about it, but, the next day we wound up meeting at a beach where I spent my youth, boogie boarding and bodysurfing, and he turned up in a firetruck, and told me he was now a firefighter, but, currently going to hand out sandwiches to the homeless and hungry at 3rd and Faifax, which, in real life, is close to the location where I serve food to those in need, when I happen to go to LA, through a food coalition I've worked with. He mentioned I was welcome to join him, and waved me over to the truck, at which time, I awoke.

Last edited by Britte on 29 Jan 2018, 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 3:36 am

what do you think it is telling you? is there somebody special you had your eye on? I hope you find what you're looking for.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 3:44 am

Out of curiosity, how would you connect the possibility of 'someone special I had my eye on' and the dream I had? I will answer your inquiry, of course, but, first, wish to know how one would have anything to do with the other. Thank you!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 3:50 am

it is just the first thing that popped into me head when I read your dream. I can't explain it. somebody out there of a more logical bent might say that the dream at least superficially seems to express, via the words of association used in it, some kind of wanting to get to know somebody better. I hope this is not irritating you, I apologize if it is.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 3:57 am

No, no. It doesnt irritate me, at all. I apologize if I came accross as irritated. Thank you for explaining, a b. What you have mentioned, makes sense, and I have those types of thoughts that pop into my mind, as the result of this or that.

Anyway, I don't know if there is anyone I had my eye on, necessarily, but, perhaps, I might like to get to know an already, established friend, a bit more in depth... :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 4:05 am

i'm praying for your success :star:

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 4:08 am

You are adorable... and, the sweetest ! Thank you. :star: :flower: :geek:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 4:14 am

prego :flower:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 2:54 pm

I dreamt I was watching my dad precariously position himself in the stairwell of my folks' house, along with a carpenter person, and the board my dad stood on gave way and he fell hard down onto the stairs below, impacting his hip and breaking it, and when he got up his leg was made of metal. hmmmmm..... he always was tough. [scratches head over that one.] :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2018, 12:40 am

pain woke me up before I could dream. drat. :|

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2018, 2:39 am

^I'm sorry that happened to your Dad, in your dream. If I dreamt something of that sort, I think I would wake up, shaken. I'm glad it was only a dream.

I had s dream that I was the last remaining person on earth. It was perhaps, the shortest dream I think I have ever had. I found a photo that somewhat depicts what I experienced, and thought I'd post it to the mood photo thread, as I have been feeling quite alone, of late. Rambling.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2018, 2:49 am

actually it only happened like that in my dream, but it was an unusually vivid dream, realistic with an "awake" feel to it. it happened so fast. but his leg turning into metal was my brain replaying how he lost his leg to gangrene in real life.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

31 Jan 2018, 3:25 am

I was selling cans of condensed smog to people and wondering what on earth my customers need them for.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2018, 3:27 am

:D

jon85
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Feb 2018, 4:36 am

Last night, i dreamt I went to live with a new family. I felt more like i was being 'delivered' like a parcel. When i arrived, i was greeted by the 'mum' who was of eastern asian ethnic. There was a 'dad' and a 'pet'. Something happened to the 'dad', so we got a new one. Then the pet (which i think was a bat) decided to fly away. I tried to catch it, but it flew too high and too fast for me.

I travelled quite far trying to catch the bat and when I stopped to check where I was, I was with an agency who was collecting information from me and putting me through tests for a job. The job i wanted was one i had years ago, one i would class as one of the best jobs i ever had. I was that excited to go back that I even went to go work there before the tests were complete. There were three in total. The guy who was testing me came to see me and told me the first test failed. It was now resting on the other two. In the shop I worked in, I started meeting the people who I worked with. Then the guy came back with the second test. I failed. One more to go, the worse one of all - maths. When the guy came back again, he didn't say straight away. A part of me was hoping i had actually passed this one. But then i asked - 'I didn't pass it did i?' and he said no and showed me the paper. I wasn't allowed to stay in the job because i didn't pass the tests.

Then i found myself in a supermarket coffee shop with friends. A waiter presented me with an injection to make me 'normal'. At first i rejected it, but then i knew I had to do it, but i had to leave my friends in order to do it because the injection would incapacitate me for an hour. Everyone in the cafe were looking at me.

Stunning Images On T-Shirts, Homeware and More!!