What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 86 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2017, 7:01 pm

I've been having lots of deceased parent dreams lately. hmmmm..... :scratch:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 2:45 pm

^^
Perhaps your parents want to talk to you in your dreams. :?:

pasty
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jan 2017, 3:39 pm

I dreamed I was in a relationship with Charles Manson. I wasn't into it, though.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2017, 7:33 pm

I was dreaming that my GF and I were at a movie theater watching an extremely awful cult movie at a midnight screening. We were laughing so hard that like others watching it with us in the theater, we threw cutlery, wigs, and tennis balls at the screen. My mom and my GF's mom were sitting behind us. They were not supervising us, but instead enjoying themselves and laughing in regards to how awful the movie was.

After the movie finished, our moms were in the lobby engaging in conversation in a civilized manner. They also had a good laugh and mocking some of the dialogue in the film we watched.

{In reality, my GF and I don't go to midnight screenings because we don't see the appeal and given that we've known each other since grade school, I have yet to reacquaint myself with her mom as much as she would likely have to reacquaint herself with my mom lol.}

PS: Can you guess the name of the awful cult movie me, my GF, and our moms were watching in my dream? :lol:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

20 Jan 2017, 4:25 am

A snake biting me on my back.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 4:37 am

nick007 wrote:

Back
To dream of your back represents your attitudes, strengths, burdens and stance in the world. It may also relate to stress and pressure that someone is putting on you.
To see a naked back in your dream symbolizes secrets that you may have kept from others or aspects of yourself that you have kept hidden and shielded away. Consider the phrase, "watch your back!"; this dream may be telling you to do just that. Traditionally, seeing a back in your dream forewarns that you should not lend money to anyone.
Snake
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 10:12 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^^^ :wtg:

Thank you! :D

I had a dream last night where I had to rescue someone, but I unfortunatly failed. :(

mebbe the dream was telling you to rescue yourself first?

Mebbe it was! Like I had to learn that it's ok to put myself first from time to time.

:wtg:

Thanks! I have been having this weird re-occurring dream in the past few months, usually involving my old school, which has long since been torn down. The "plot", for lack of a better word, is always different, but the setting is always the same. One time the school was being attacked by monsters, another time the place was falling down on itself. I guess because so much of my childhood took place at the school (I literally lived right across from it and would go over to play on the playground after school) it has ingrained itself into my subconscious and has become a stock background on which my dreams play out.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 10:15 pm

^^^^mebbe you could turn that dream into something like a novel?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 10:26 pm

auntblabby wrote:

...brilliant! :idea: I shall subvert and parody all those stupid school cliches you always see in movies/books.

What does seeing oceans/water in dreams symbolize?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 10:38 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

...brilliant! :idea: I shall subvert and parody all those stupid school cliches you always see in movies/books. What does seeing oceans/water in dreams symbolize?

Ocean
To see an ocean in your dream represents the state of your emotions and feelings. It is indicative of spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal. Alternatively, the dream means that you are feeling empowered and unhindered. You have a positive outlook in life and are not limited by anything. If you are sailing across the ocean, then it signifies new found freedom and independence. You are showing great courage. If the ocean is rough, then the dream represents some emotional turmoil. You are doing your best to handle life's ups and downs.
To dream that you are kissing the ocean floor implies that you are coming to terms with your emotions.

Sea
To see the sea in your dream represents your subconscious and the transition between your subconscious and conscious. As with all water symbols, it also represents your emotions. The dream may also be a pun on your understanding and perception of a situation. "I see" or perhaps there is something you need to "see" more clearly. Alternatively, the dream indicates a need to reassure yourself or to offer reassurance to someone. It brings about hope, a new perspective and a positive outlook on life no matter how difficult your current problems may be.
To dream that you are lost at sea suggests that you are drifting around in life without any direction. You are feeling overwhelmed by emotions. Dreaming of a crystallized sea indicates that you are looking for some emotional stability in your life.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

20 Jan 2017, 11:05 pm

auntblabby wrote:
nick007 wrote:

Back
To dream of your back represents your attitudes, strengths, burdens and stance in the world. It may also relate to stress and pressure that someone is putting on you.
To see a naked back in your dream symbolizes secrets that you may have kept from others or aspects of yourself that you have kept hidden and shielded away. Consider the phrase, "watch your back!"; this dream may be telling you to do just that. Traditionally, seeing a back in your dream forewarns that you should not lend money to anyone.
Snake
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted.
I thought there may of been some symbolism there but I s#ck with that kind of stuff. I'll have to think about it for a while. Thanx.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 11:06 pm

^^^^prego :)

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 9:27 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

...brilliant! :idea: I shall subvert and parody all those stupid school cliches you always see in movies/books. What does seeing oceans/water in dreams symbolize?

Ocean
To see an ocean in your dream represents the state of your emotions and feelings. It is indicative of spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal. Alternatively, the dream means that you are feeling empowered and unhindered. You have a positive outlook in life and are not limited by anything. If you are sailing across the ocean, then it signifies new found freedom and independence. You are showing great courage. If the ocean is rough, then the dream represents some emotional turmoil. You are doing your best to handle life's ups and downs.
To dream that you are kissing the ocean floor implies that you are coming to terms with your emotions.

Sea
To see the sea in your dream represents your subconscious and the transition between your subconscious and conscious. As with all water symbols, it also represents your emotions. The dream may also be a pun on your understanding and perception of a situation. "I see" or perhaps there is something you need to "see" more clearly. Alternatively, the dream indicates a need to reassure yourself or to offer reassurance to someone. It brings about hope, a new perspective and a positive outlook on life no matter how difficult your current problems may be.
To dream that you are lost at sea suggests that you are drifting around in life without any direction. You are feeling overwhelmed by emotions. Dreaming of a crystallized sea indicates that you are looking for some emotional stability in your life.

Cool! :flower:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 9:31 pm

^^^^literally! Image

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 10:29 pm

I was actually getting excited thinking that a dream about a potential Nadal-Istomin final in a Grand Slam might come true, based on how well they're both playing. To see Denis is the second week of a slam and Rafael coming back to play a second week are both pretty exciting in themselves. I would faint if my tennis tournament dream actually came true.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2017, 8:55 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^literally! Image

:flower:

I had an odd dream last night, where me and my family moved back into our old house, which we left a decade ago.