What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 105 of 250 [ 3994 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 250  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 6:42 pm

I dreamed mostly in first person last night, which is rather interesting. But it might have been a vivid imaginging while I was still half asleep...

I was at a bookstore or library of some kind, and the characters started popping out of the books. One of them was stuck, and I freed her[?], revealing herself to be an elemental [like a fairy] of some kind. Her being trapped in a book reminded me of The Tempest, wherein Ariel the elemental is trapped in a pine tree, and I asked if her name was Ariel. I'm not sure what the answer was. Then I was at an old, country kind of grocery store, with homemade food and such on the shelves. Someone was with me, a kind, gentle someone, and the only thing I can remember about them is that they seemed shiny or glowing in some way. I tried to convince them that getting some gluten free crackers and some cheese was a good idea, but they politely told me no. Suddenly there was another being, though whether it was the elemental from before, I'm not sure. This being was female-ish, with a spindly, thin, greyish body. She shook me around, pushed me to the floor and sat on me, and made me go oddly numb and floppy. Then it switched to third person, looking at my body, as if I was floating around, and embraced the being with my light. She turned back into the elemental, and was also shining with a nice white light. She cried and cried, but I forgave her.

The heck? 8O

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 6:46 pm

Apart from the x-rated parts which I will leave out, I dreamt I was at the night markets trying to buy fresh prawns for my cat, which I had brought along with me.
They didn't have fresh prawns, only frozen ones.
My cat wandered out onto the street, where her paw was run over by a passing car, and as she shook out her paw, all her paws turned into huge webbed duck's feet, which she attempted to walk with in a very comical fashion.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2017, 10:55 am

I had another interesting dream, a happy dream.

It switched from first person to third person slightly throughout the first part, and then settled into first.

There was this long, blonde haired girl who was a dear friend. "I" was this silver haired boy, and together we looked suspiciously like Misuzu and Yukito from the AIR anime.
I was at a school, and there were these tough looking boys grouped around a window. I ran to the window, saw the girl waving at me from the grass below, and actually jumped out of the window to avoid the other boys. I landed relatively safely, though my ankle hurt. Just looking at the girl, smiling at me, with the sun shining and turning her hair golden so that it almost seemed halo-like, I felt great love for her.
Then we were on an airplane with the girl's mother [whom I couldn't see, for some reason], and someone who was presumably her grandfather, who also had silverish hair. [Hmm...silver and gold.] I felt happy being with her then, too.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

HermioneG
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jun 2017, 2:23 pm

I have extremely detailed dreams that never make much sense but eventually turn into a nightmare of some kind usually. That is when I remember what I dream...

All of my dreams are very realistic in terms of tactile stimuli as well as auditory for the most part. I usually don't realize I'm dreaming because if I think I might not be awake, I try to pinch myself or otherwise check for wakefulness. Only trouble is I'm never right. But because the sensory input is so lifelike, I always believe I am in fact awake.

The latest? I was going to some kind of pirate themed pub with a souvenir shop in the front with my family. My sister and I were fighting over which car decals we wanted. For some reason I didn't have enough money and we were paying in coins. I'm pretty sure I just waited until the cashier wasn't looking and stole the ones I wanted. Now this place was a giant ship right on the coast with rocks along the exterior like you'd find at a jetty. We were supposed to be at the Florida Keys (a friend had mentioned this in rl that day so I guess it ended up in my dream). The inside was mostly wooden planking but there was an area in the back with sparse boardwalk type stuff around basically an indoor tidepool type situation. Or a sort of indoor mooring area that was now used as a wishing well. I remember trying to stick my hands down in the water to get rare coins the tourists had thrown in at one point. The water was quite cold and wet. There was a distinct fishy sea smell too. At some point I accidentally stepped on a pin or needle someone had dropped. Not fun. Especially when this happened several times and I ended up spending part of my dream picking metal bits out of my feet (why I was barefoot is beyond me). At some point I regroup with my family and as we're about to leave I realize there's a massive tidal wave headed straight for the pub. There are only two entrances. The one leading out to the jetty area for fishing and what not and the main entrance we came in by to be seated. Both are facing this now giant wall of water. I try to get through the entrance but it's crowded with people who aren't even aware that the wave is coming. They think I'm being rude. Then the wall of water hits us and people are screaming, tables and their contents are being tossed this way and that as water like a massive firehose fills the pub and somehow flips it. People are drowning. I'm drowning. I'm trying to get out. I finally find the second entrance and escape but I'm almost out of air because it took so long. Woke up round about there. :roll:

You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)
~Unofficially diagnosed but fairly certain based on personal research that I am an Aspie~

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2017, 3:00 pm

pigs pigs and more pigs

And I was speaking fluent Russian

Don't remember anything else

razzio
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Jun 2017, 3:07 pm

Some times I see rocks falling from sky. and its like i am standing on the rocks . thats a nightmare in it.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jun 2017, 3:21 pm

vivid dreams are an aspergers trait.i ended up having one where i woke up in Japan,probably like WMMA's Roxanne Modafferi did

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2017, 1:54 pm

I just had one of the strangest and most disturbing dreams in a long time now. I had the usual dream that I was suddenly back in the group home I was put in when I was 21, with no memory of how or why I was there. But this time everyone else in the home was having a never-ending insane party with drinking and loud, obnoxious behavior and the who place was a mess with garbage and graffiti everywhere, and overweight men were running around completely naked! The staff didn't seem to be around at all even when I started calling for them. But the worst part was that the men repeatedly tried to grab and sexually assault me. But I always fought them off. The dream just went on and on but I couldn't wake up from it, I was trapped in this world of chaos and my being in constant danger until the staff somehow showed up and things finally began to slightly settle down. When I finally did wake up it was after 3 PM! :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2017, 7:35 pm

^^^ :o

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

03 Jun 2017, 11:06 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
I just had one of the strangest and most disturbing dreams in a long time now. I had the usual dream that I was suddenly back in the group home I was put in when I was 21, with no memory of how or why I was there. But this time everyone else in the home was having a never-ending insane party with drinking and loud, obnoxious behavior and the who place was a mess with garbage and graffiti everywhere, and overweight men were running around completely naked! The staff didn't seem to be around at all even when I started calling for them. But the worst part was that the men repeatedly tried to grab and sexually assault me. But I always fought them off. The dream just went on and on but I couldn't wake up from it, I was trapped in this world of chaos and my being in constant danger until the staff somehow showed up and things finally began to slightly settle down. When I finally did wake up it was after 3 PM! :(

how weird was it ? :?:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 12:56 pm

My latest dream was a very bad one. I dreamed people were in a room with, all of them talking about how they didn't like me and how incompetent I was. When I woke up, I felt sad and sick, with a feeling of heavy pressure in my head.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 1:59 pm

^Hugs for you. :heart:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2017, 1:48 pm

I had a dream that I was watching an episode of The Flintstones while visiting my grandparents, who are both still alive and living at their old house, where Fred and Barney ad each bought themselves a hunting rifle. Then they went somewhere in the Flintmobile and started shooting at dinosaurs, trees, and a house. But the things were all like 2-D cutouts and after being hit they fell forwards, one by one, which being shown first-person view by Fred and Barney. Then the last object that was closest fell on them, the screen went black and the cartoon ended. I assumed it was the series finale and that Fred and Barney were both crushed to death. 8O

And then after that, a show came on where the Flintstones looked human, but they were CGI characters and not real actors, and Pebbles was a teenager. Fred had bought something like an RV (which looked modern and not like a Stone Age version) that he uses to take Pebbles, Wilma and the Rubbles on a camping trip with. Then during the ride Pebbles announces to Wilma and Betty that she was having her first period, and things got so awkward that Pebbles laughed, but it sounded just like Betty's laugh, and I don't remember much else before my alarm clock radio woke me up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2017, 8:56 pm

^^^^^what an AWESOME dream! :wtg:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 9:51 pm

I dreamt I went back in time to see my oldest brother and sister as they were back in the late 70s. all I can recall is that I gave my brother [dressed in a blue pin-striped suit and 60s-style pointed-toe black leather shoes] a ride in my present-day Honda CRV. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2017, 6:17 am

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I went back in time to see my oldest brother and sister as they were back in the late 70s. all I can recall is that I gave my brother [dressed in a blue pin-striped suit and 60s-style pointed-toe black leather shoes] a ride in my present-day Honda CRV. :huh:

What do you suppose this dream means? My sister drives a Honda Civic :D