What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 122 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 11:21 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^

Oh ok!

I remember in the dream, thinking "I need a MUCH bigger mallet!"

:lol: Are a good portion of your dreams medical-related?

not really, but a good portion ARE bizarre, all or in part. :alien: some of that bizarreness includes medically significant things, however.

I'd love to hear about them! :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 6:29 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^

Oh ok!

not really, but a good portion ARE bizarre, all or in part. :alien: some of that bizarreness includes medically significant things, however.

when I get more of them, you'll hear about it right here :mrgreen:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 9:19 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^

Oh ok!

when I get more of them, you'll hear about it right here :mrgreen:

Awesome! :o

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 9:16 am

Yesterday dreamt about grocery shopping for inari sushi

Today dreamt about grocery shopping for Clif bars. There were only the chocolate chip flavor, when I wanted a different flavor

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 8:30 pm

I dreamt I was travelling in a motor home on a deserted highway out in the desert, there were other family members in the vehicle but I was the only one who was visible, I could hear the thoughts of the other invisible family members, their voices were muted. I had the distinct feeling of extreme thirst, and I also knew that I was "going home" somehow. :huh:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 8:52 pm

Last night I dreamed that Alucard [Dracula's son from the Castlevania series] was at Dracula’s castle, but didn’t want to be there. He went into a room that was full of gazey Christmas trees with price tags around 2,000 to 5,000 [dollars, perhaps] on them. Dracula appeared behind him and greeted him, but Alucard said something like ‘I am not your son and you are not my father’, and literally jumped/flew out of the castle. The way Alucard acted, it seemed like he was more affronted by the Christmas tree prices than anything, which made his dramatic escape much less so. There seemed to be many people around outside, and he had to push past two random ladies as he jumped off a cliff and flew over a moonlit lake. Then he ended up in an almost literal ghost town like something out of a Wild West 50’s/60’s town, but it was full of skeletons positioned in such a way like very unsettling tableaux. There were signs like SALOON and BLACKSMITH around, and a skeleton in a bright pink dress. There was an intense fear of ‘I’ve got to get away’ that Alucard was feeling [and so I was feeling, too]. He dashed into a random room and got attacked by at least two singing, living doll[s] and a sewing kit, but he used a huge fireball [which he can’t actually use while playable in the Castlevania game Symphony of the Night] to burn them away. Then he burst through the wall [which seemed to be made of corduroy or some material], and took flight again.
8O

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 9:35 pm

One of my dreams last night featured a wendigo cow. I wonder if it ate human flesh or cow flesh - I didn't find out in the dream.

The night before, I had a dream based on Saw. There were four people in a room, including me, and we were all chained to the floor (although the chains were long enough to not really serve any purpose). There was some sort of contraption on each side of the room composed of large gears, which two people had to climb at the same time. On top of each was a rack of knives jutting in and out with different timings, that we had to reach through to get the keys, timing it perfectly to avoid being stabbed. I remember that one of the people on the other side of the room from me fell into the gear thing and got crushed.

And I'm such a freak that I usually enjoy these kinds of dreams :lol:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

17 Nov 2017, 10:25 pm

i had a street fighter-related dream where Guile had a confrontation with M.Bison,then Guile was like to M.Bison:if you try that s*** on me again Bison,i'll pit you in an obesity clinic.(bison was said in the dream to be overweight).i think Blanka was in it.then the next one was Mortal Kombat-related.there was a hidden stage fatality in the Portal stage.then i woke up with an ache from the left side of my neck

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 10:16 pm

thankfully my violence dreams are rare, and when the violence commences I usually wake up promptly.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 8:30 am

Dreamt about watching an unfamiliar man go sledding down a hill. The hill had no snow. All of his clothes fell off

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

20 Nov 2017, 6:12 am

Kissing an old rock star. I remember his wrinkled, tatooed skin and a thought that he is not my world. The kiss wasn't sexual, it was a kiss of close connection to the totally unfamiliar person.
Then I remembered I was married, turned back, found my husband waiting for me and came back to the life I know.

It was startling somehow.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 8:20 am

A couple of hours ago dreamt about doing forward rolls

boring dreams like that, indicate that life is "As Good As it Gets"

:D

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 8:24 am

I was destitute and running from something ominous and unknown with fellow travellers.
We eventually ran out of steam. One man was captured and beaten. I briefly watched on before running as far away as I could only to find it was an enclosed environment like a video game map. I then conceded that this whole frustrating and exhausting ordeal was a simulation, returned to the angry mob and the dream ended with us fading away.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 12:00 am

^^^that sounds a lot like a lucid dream :star:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 8:01 am

I was standing completely naked in the shower! wait. never mind.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 9:57 pm

^^^better than being nekkid in public.