What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 115 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 8:58 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
I don't get it. How are you are able to feel pain in dreams? Unless its real pain being inflicted on you from the real outside world while you sleep. If you get what I am saying.

hard to explain but it was a weird kinda pain, I felt the burning stinging but also saw a blinding white light and felt fear. I have arthritis so that could account for the thing "feeding" pain sensations to my dream. that is a SWAG.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Sep 2017, 9:37 am

auntblabby wrote:
i remember this fragment of dream- i was in some school in San Francisco or whereabouts, it was the end of the term and school day, and i got on board an old school bus whose yellow paint had faded to white, it was from the 1950s but mechanically kept up to date. the inside was painted a cheery glossy robin's egg-blue, and i sat on a dark green textured vinyl seat cushion in front next to the driver's seat. there were some of my sister's rocks on the floor mat behind the accelerator and brake pedals, and i clumsily knocked another few larger shiny rocks from a ledge next to the dashboard, onto the driver's floorboard, they bumped into the other rocks there and made clacking and thumping sounds. i saw my sister's car keys just then, among the rocks on the floorboard. there was a driver's side door on this bus, and it opened and a very old version of my sister came aboard and sat in the driver's seat and put the keys in the ignition and started the bus, which ran well. i almost didn't recognize her. she looked like she morphed into an old school bus driver i had in high school. the bus went underway, but the driver's side door remained open for some reason, and soon i noticed what looked like a large snail [easily the size of a pool ball] climbing up the frame of the doorway, painted turquoise blue, and soon a turquoise blue bee, a giant one the size of a banana slug, flew out from the shell and started terrorizing the bus passengers, it angrily flitted back and forth until it settled on the door frame, whereupon i blew at it as hard as i could, and it got blown outside. no sooner than that happened, than another bunch of extra-large [the size of bullets] yellow jackets flew in and started flitting around and stinging people, and i got stung, the pain was blinding white, and then i awoke.

What a remarkable dream! I'm especially taken by the colours. The dream begins and ends with yellow/white. White (fading *yellow*, fading vitality?) and at the end the pain from a *yellow* jacket sting is blinding white.

San Francisco - any hook to that?

Your sister - as old as the bus, but she looks it? As old as you? She comes up twice, once in connection with rocks and again as the driver. Your old sister is driving your bus - she's in charge of your path in life? How old are you in dream?
Also, does it matter that she starts the bus with her car-keys?

The rocks are puzzling and somehow important. Rocks under the pedals is dangerous. But her car-keys are under the pedals too, and she seems to know that. Then she morphs into your old bus driver.

Colors again, only this time terrifying - a huge snail painted turquoise blue, out of whose shell flies a huge turquoise bee, then it lands and you get rid of it, and then yellow jackets.

What gets me with the way the colours arrive as good and then become terrifying.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 9:52 am

^^^I've felt pain before in dreams, without any 'real life' cause. I've also tasted things, such as a chocolate cake with a nanimo bar base, and there was a significant difference between the two tastes.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 8:25 pm

Claradoon wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i remember this fragment of dream- i was in some school in San Francisco or whereabouts, it was the end of the term and school day, and i got on board an old school bus whose yellow paint had faded to white, it was from the 1950s but mechanically kept up to date. the inside was painted a cheery glossy robin's egg-blue, and i sat on a dark green textured vinyl seat cushion in front next to the driver's seat. there were some of my sister's rocks on the floor mat behind the accelerator and brake pedals, and i clumsily knocked another few larger shiny rocks from a ledge next to the dashboard, onto the driver's floorboard, they bumped into the other rocks there and made clacking and thumping sounds. i saw my sister's car keys just then, among the rocks on the floorboard. there was a driver's side door on this bus, and it opened and a very old version of my sister came aboard and sat in the driver's seat and put the keys in the ignition and started the bus, which ran well. i almost didn't recognize her. she looked like she morphed into an old school bus driver i had in high school. the bus went underway, but the driver's side door remained open for some reason, and soon i noticed what looked like a large snail [easily the size of a pool ball] climbing up the frame of the doorway, painted turquoise blue, and soon a turquoise blue bee, a giant one the size of a banana slug, flew out from the shell and started terrorizing the bus passengers, it angrily flitted back and forth until it settled on the door frame, whereupon i blew at it as hard as i could, and it got blown outside. no sooner than that happened, than another bunch of extra-large [the size of bullets] yellow jackets flew in and started flitting around and stinging people, and i got stung, the pain was blinding white, and then i awoke.

What a remarkable dream! I'm especially taken by the colours. The dream begins and ends with yellow/white. White (fading *yellow*, fading vitality?) and at the end the pain from a *yellow* jacket sting is blinding white.
San Francisco - any hook to that? Your sister - as old as the bus, but she looks it? As old as you? She comes up twice, once in connection with rocks and again as the driver. Your old sister is driving your bus - she's in charge of your path in life? How old are you in dream? Also, does it matter that she starts the bus with her car-keys? The rocks are puzzling and somehow important. Rocks under the pedals is dangerous. But her car-keys are under the pedals too, and she seems to know that. Then she morphs into your old bus driver. Colors again, only this time terrifying - a huge snail painted turquoise blue, out of whose shell flies a huge turquoise bee, then it lands and you get rid of it, and then yellow jackets. What gets me with the way the colours arrive as good and then become terrifying.

I have always loved San Francisco :sunny: and wish I could afford to live in that ultra-high-cost-of-living city. the bus was like a very large version of my sister's Honda CRV automobile, down to having nooks in the dashboard to hold rocks in. she has lotsa pretty rocks decorating the inside of her Honda. it was her key ring from the Honda in the schoolbus. I don't really grok the dream that much. i'm wondering if it was what I et last night.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 1:31 am

I dreamt I was in somebody's white living room, a large mansion-like space- all white, from floor to ceiling, with white furniture as well. but the people in this room were all dressed in black right down to their hair. these people included my late parents [looking as they did in the prime of their lives] as well as my mom's best friend [also looking young], who due to her presence in the dream gave me the dream vibe that she had passed on as well. they were relating to me as though they were trying to teach me something, some ethical point, that I had trouble cognitively digesting.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 8:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in somebody's white living room, a large mansion-like space- all white, from floor to ceiling, with white furniture as well. but the people in this room were all dressed in black right down to their hair. these people included my late parents [looking as they did in the prime of their lives] as well as my mom's best friend [also looking young], who due to her presence in the dream gave me the dream vibe that she had passed on as well. they were relating to me as though they were trying to teach me something, some ethical point, that I had trouble cognitively digesting.

I wonder if they were trying to embude (???) onto you some sort of lifely wisdom?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 9:34 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I wonder if they were trying to embude (???) onto you some sort of lifely wisdom?

mebbe a suitable word would be "impute"? :flower: that seems to be what they were doing, saying I was failing in some less than ethical manner, though not directly injurious to anybody except my own spiritual evolution.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 7:43 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

mebbe a suitable word would be "impute"? :flower: that seems to be what they were doing, saying I was failing in some less than ethical manner, though not directly injurious to anybody except my own spiritual evolution.

Ya that's the word! :flower:

I am sorry, but you lost me at "failing". :huh: Are you saying that you feel they were telling you that something you do isn't good for your emotional/spiritual health?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 7:45 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Ya that's the word! :flower: I am sorry, but you lost me at "failing". :huh: Are you saying that you feel they were telling you that something you do isn't good for your emotional/spiritual health?

yup :oops:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 8:05 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Ya that's the word! :flower: I am sorry, but you lost me at "failing". :huh: Are you saying that you feel they were telling you that something you do isn't good for your emotional/spiritual health?

yup :oops:

Aww *hugs* I think we all do something that's not the best for our health, the important thing is to learn to know when so much is too much, you know?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 8:48 pm

I may have learned this too late.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 9:27 pm

auntblabby wrote:

It's never too late to learn! Hey, it took me 22 years to learn to say "hi" to someone. :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 10:01 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

It's never too late to learn! Hey, it took me 22 years to learn to say "hi" to someone. :)

i'm still learning that. :oops:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 10:22 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Need any help? :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 10:27 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I always welcome such :flower:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 10:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I always welcome such :flower:

Ok! :) What part of saying "hi" are you having trouble with?

I didn't dream much last night. :( Just bits and pieces of dreams.