What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 92 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Transyl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 4:57 pm

The last dream I wrote down was where I was doing a scavenger hunt at a stranger's house. When I found the item, think it was a lamp, she wanted to pray together so we did. What was strange was having a dream where someone hosts scavenger hunts at their house... maybe they wanted someone to find it instead of selling it so it would mean more.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 5:53 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^^what do you think the chasm was telling you?

I dunno. I am honestly at a loss as to what it symbolizes. :(

according to dreammoods.com-

Abyss
To dream of an abyss signifies an obstacle that is creating much anxiety for you. You need to work through the difficulty and overcome this obstacle in your life. Perhaps you are afraid of "taking the plunge". To dream that you are falling into an abyss symbolizes the depths of your subconscious. You are afraid and/or uncertain as to what you will discover about yourself and about your hidden feelings and fears. The abyss may also represent your primal fears and feelings of "falling into a pit of despair". Perhaps you are in a state of depression or wallowing in your negative feelings. Alternatively, the dream could denote a lack of proper attention to one's spirituality.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 10:12 am

I had a strange dream last night in which I had to leave my home and go to a nursing home. I asked what was wrong with me and I found a piece of paper that said I was autistic and had no purpose for my life. I dreamed that I was taken to a nursing home and never allowed to see family and friends again and all my plans had to end. Curiously, when I woke up, I had a new determination in life that this would not become my reality.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 2:44 am

dreamt about things, etc

tamales

than i awoke. :( and there were no tamales.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 8:13 am

I dreamed I won the Euro Millions last night and made friends with really snobby people who were really bothered by swirls on their mansion walls. Then I bought a hummer and crashed it into their swirl wall. I think my subconscious hates whiney rich people. xD

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 10:14 am

I had another dream last night, very similar to the one the night before. I was going to school again, but the classroom turned out to be a hospital room instead. I lost all of the things I had.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 4:22 pm

just got up after semi-lucid dream where I was in some large store or public art building, there were people all in dark gray non-descript clothing milling about me [they were like animated cardboard cutouts], and I was leaning on a pillar, heard what sounded like live music around the corner with the sweetest trebles I had ever heard, I knew they were using amplification in that it was  not all "unplugged" or acoustic. so I walked around the corner and was dumbfounded that it was a super-high-end fancy stereo sound system featuring shiny silver Crown [very high end] electronics and [surprised] Sony speakers in a new state-of-the-art design, I remember their model number embossed on the dark gray sides of them read "Sony sp-579." they each had a main speaker element that looked like a fat shiny silver straw about 3/4 inch in diameter and about 10" tall, vertically situated in a translucent metallic film cage that was open on most sides with just enough metallic film to hold the metal speaker element in place. the sound [Diane Krall was playing] was tonally pure and uncolored, as close to live as the audio state of the art could reproduce, crystalline trebles, I could hear EVERYTHING in that recording, the rustling of the musician's clothing, their breathing, squeak of the drummer's stool as he was sitting on it and drumming, the acoustics of the recording studio, everything. I wanted to buy at least the speakers, so I turned around to a tall stocky smug-looking equipment representative [got the feeling he did NOT want to be called a mere salesman] dressed in brown tweed slacks and baggy white button-down shirt, no tie- and before I could say a word he sneered at me with his fat overfed rich-boy face, and said "IF YOU HAVE TO ASK....." and turned around and walked away from me. I was miffed at his arrogance, then I awoke.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 7:31 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Abyss
To dream of an abyss signifies an obstacle that is creating much anxiety for you. You need to work through the difficulty and overcome this obstacle in your life. Perhaps you are afraid of "taking the plunge". To dream that you are falling into an abyss symbolizes the depths of your subconscious. You are afraid and/or uncertain as to what you will discover about yourself and about your hidden feelings and fears. The abyss may also represent your primal fears and feelings of "falling into a pit of despair". Perhaps you are in a state of depression or wallowing in your negative feelings. Alternatively, the dream could denote a lack of proper attention to one's spirituality.

Interesting :chin: So you think I may be out of touch with my spirituality?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 5:21 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Abyss

only you can find that out for yourself. but it seems that in your lucid dreams [that you have so far described] you have largely avoided spiritual situations.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 9:54 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Abyss

only you can find that out for yourself. but it seems that in your lucid dreams [that you have so far described] you have largely avoided spiritual situations.

I'm just not much of a spiritual person, lol. But if you think it will help then Mebbe I should give spirit lucid dreams a try! :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 11:00 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
I'm just not much of a spiritual person, lol. But if you think it will help then Mebbe I should give spirit lucid dreams a try! :o

that is why I earlier suggested going through a new door to a higher dimension. spirit dimensions are higher.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 8:39 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

that is why I earlier suggested going through a new door to a higher dimension. spirit dimensions are higher.

So I should look for a new door?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 3:01 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

IMHO, yes.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 11:07 am

I never have weird, awesome, and out of this world dreams. I have pretty realistic dreams. So realistic that I have to think if it's really a memory playing out in my head during sleep or not. Well those ones don't happen super often. But they are still realistic and 100% could happen. But I think that goes with the way I think. I have a very literal way of thinking and doing things.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Mar 2017, 11:13 am

I dreamt I was in terrible danger from dozens of black spiders climbing and spinning all around my bed while I slept. But it was okay because the cat was twitching them onto the floor and killing them, one by one, very fast. So it was safe for me to stay asleep.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 2:03 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

IMHO, yes.

Then I shall be on the lookout for a new door to explore!