Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 7:18 pm

Sometimes I want to provoke crying , weeping ~ Or , rather , " whining " , I suppose , as I don't produce very many tears in my eyes .
Yesterday , Thanksgiving Day , I was out of one early-morning charity feed in Pioneer Square in Seattle , there was a very rare bit of sunlight out ! (I HATE the grey weather here .)
A lot of small-time givers-away of Thaksgiving charity were around and a lot of my fellow " clients " .
I really do often want to whine/cry , and , now sharing space with many people , I have to repress it , there was sun shining , I could sort of stay dry in front of a tree in the sun by lying on my black garbage bag + other bag...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 7:35 pm

...I thought of various Bad Things Which Happened To Me/Things I Missed , none of them more recent thaan me being 26 or so - They kind of boiled down to " Why , Mommy , why ? " , yes , I even said " Mommy " , basically for " never having really gone to college " , and ' Why , Daddy , why ? " , for something I have never talked about here - & still have not .
I did cry/whine quite a lot , I did some letting out , at one point someone went by me saying " Nobody wants to hear that ! This is Thanksgiving ! " but I said " I have things to cry about " , he at least went away ~ Another person stopped by , I said " For a one-line explanation ,~ ' I didn't really get to go to college ' " , after a few moments I waved at him to go away , he did , he said " get your foot treated " or similar , I said " I try to " ~ .
I did whine/cry quite a bit (I'm sure the " WAUGHH ! " sound I make can be fingernails-on-the-blackboard to many 's ears .) , I did let out soe actual tears , it was nice , the brief ray of sun was finished by then :( .
The thing that I describe as " Why , Daddy , why " is something that you might be more sympathetic to/feel sorry for me beyond " not-going-to-college " , incidentally . I really was a BIG , big , hurt :( :cry: .
I've been warned by the Admins here , perhaps I'll be thrown out :( ...........

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 6:38 pm

...I bought one of those eeny-teeny bottles of booze - Really , I am an INCREDIBLY light drinker - I'm a bum , maybe I should cultivate booze :( - I had bought some microwavable mashed potatoes , heavlily just to warm me up , then saw the airline bottles of booze behind the counter :-- , thought it might " warm me up " more .

slenkar
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 6:47 pm

a lot of people who went to college are no better off than you, they studied subjects that dont get the degree holder a job.
Like Art,Women's Studies.

Ive heard even degrees in Law and Business are supposed to be fairly useless on the job market.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 7:02 pm

...I'd be pretty inclined towards being ~ certainly now ~ an " unemployable English major " myself (like my parents ` tho it was different then , mebbe , immediately post-Dub Dub) .
Look , I have basically seen being a perputual student as a possible fall-back " rest of my life " plan - If I ever could get at that !

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 7:28 pm

slenkar wrote:
a lot of people who went to college are no better off than you, they studied subjects that dont get the degree holder a job.
Like Art,Women's Studies.

Ive heard even degrees in Law and Business are supposed to be fairly useless on the job market.

Unfortunately, the success rates of finding jobs with most degrees has decreased across the board. Those that tend to have a higher chance of success for finding a job tend to also have a bigger pricetag to get... or only manage to maintain a high chance of getting a job through small time or self-employed type work.
Not having a degree statistically tends to be even worse for finding a job, but that depends on the degree. A degree just opens up a larger potential market to find a job...

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x

slave
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 8:24 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I bought one of those eeny-teeny bottles of booze - Really , I am an INCREDIBLY light drinker - I'm a bum , maybe I should cultivate booze :( - I had bought some microwavable mashed potatoes , heavlily just to warm me up , then saw the airline bottles of booze behind the counter :-- , thought it might " warm me up " more .

have you considered therapy?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2014, 6:30 pm

...From the psychaitrists I hate , and who destroyed my life , you mean :( ?????????
I could say , " What , drinking theraPY " ? Ha ha ha :( .