Do you think he has feelings for me?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

alexisforger
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Dec 2014, 1:32 am

I met a group of people that became my friends 4 months ago and there was this one guy... we became pretty good friends. The first time we met, he told me "Sorry if this is creepy, but you're really cute!"

He was really nice to me throughout the few months of getting to know each other. This month, he went through a lot of trouble to get me a certain thing that I've always wanted... I told him he didn't have to but he did it anyway. I felt really happy and grateful for the gift.

We hung out, just the two of us, last week and we got pretty close, we hung out for hours, opened up to each other about our lives. He was also a good listener when I vented to him about a life issue I had.

Our group of friends met up today to hang out for a bit... Most of the time he and I were sitting close to each other talking. at the end of the day, before he left, he gave me his doll that is his prized possession and told me that I can hold on to it till the next time we see each other. What could this mean? Why would he give me his doll to hold?

Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2014, 6:56 am

feelings is such a strong word to use. but those signs lead me to an obvious yes that he likes you. given what's happened i'm surprised you two haven't hung out more often.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2014, 7:12 am

Why don't you ask him instead?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

slenkar
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2014, 8:58 am

sounds like he does