Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2014, 3:49 pm

tomato wrote:
izzeme wrote:
well, on the OT:

People with Asperger’s less likely to see purpose behind the events in their lives

this is something i feel as well; being religious feels just illogical; invoking any form of diety in holes in knowledge ("god of the gaps") is a sign of weakness...

Interesting. When I have been browsing the web I have seen before pages about a connection between lacking "mentalization", the concept I mentioned above, and less belief in a personal God. There appears to me to be a big similarity between autism and lacking mentalization, perhaps just two ways of saying the same thing. This is interesting because a lot of Jews are secular, atheist or don't believe in a particular religion. Found this online which is about Israel only:

Quote:
42 percent of Israeli Jews aged over 20 describe themselves as 'secular' according to the Central Bureau of Statistics annual social survey, released on Sunday. An additional 25% of Jews defined themselves as 'not very religious traditionalists.'
source: http://www.jpost.com/Israel/42-percent-of-Jews-identify-as-secular

I have speculated that perhaps "Jews in Egypt" might be people with disorders such as aspergers, and "Jews in Babylon" might be people with psychotic illnesses. The line between the two being the first psychotic break, "Moses on Sinai". By the way they have a movie out now called Exodus. And it does seem like vast numbers of people are "waking up" plus vast numbers of people are having mental disorders and illnesses now. Might be some connection to why a movie entitled Exodus has been made now, but I don't know.

As a human who lived AND PERCEIVED like a 'robot' BEFORE and am an extremely creative person NOW, NOTED AS SUCH IN THE ARTISTIC WORLD, and no, OF COURSE not usually, IN the autistic world of so-called reason, here, the two worlds are almost totally separate per true human effect and affect, PER REALITY AS IS NOW.

In the creative process, which truly is not much different than what the 'old folks' call connecting to a Holy Spirit, there is a flow that is not controlled by PERCEIVED conscious mind alone, and the synchronicities that do happen that I can measure with a scientific yard stick too, just in the art I did yesterday and today and documented and document as such, go well beyond any normal ideal of statistical probability, as even possible.

There is A FORCE in this HUMAN Universe that is truly personal in some way THAT CAN BE so far beyond the imagination of folks who live in the 'robot' life that I too, used to live IN that is A difference between a rabbit in A faUX magic hat and TRUE ALL NATURAL MAGICK THAT IS MAGICK TO ONE WHO TRULY PARTICIPATES AS ONE WITH HUMAN CREATIVITY AND THE FORCE OF GOD AS IS.

AND SURE, many artists are prophets similar as true as prophets of old, AND THEY DO CONNECT TO A UNIVERSAL human FORCE connecting them to GOD THAT ONE WHO SEES THE PATTERNS AND CONNECTIONS OF GOD can and DO allow one to plainly see.

AND OH MY GOD, MORE THAN EVER FOR ARTISTS WHO cooperate together and see the truths together as one voice in unison, NOW, as 'we' have electronic connections of human creativity across the globe of Hive of humans living life, as both 'robot' AND CREATIVE leaning folks in tandem flow.

The joy in that CAN be almost continuous bliss, and some folks CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT THE REALITY OF THAT IS LIKE.

IT'S LIKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SMILE ON A DOG'S FACE AND A GROWL PER different ways of perceiving another Universe that CAN BE life, NOW, AS ALMOST totally different for one person and another one or THREE or more sitting in a so-called same room of UNIverse AS what they think is one SAME ROOM, but nah, IS NOT IN true human effect AND AFFECT.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick