Page 3 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 1:02 am

Speaking of which it reminds me of the greatest speech of a long dead comedian I have idolized and he is right this applies to women as well I wish this video said women as well I know for sure women have as much goodness as men do! We need to listen to this speech and work together and make the world a better place not only for human kind but for nature as well because what we do to nature has more effect to us than it does to nature as well nature can live on without mankind no matter how much we poison this planet! We need to live in harmony with nature with the combination of compassion and technology for the better good. We are all equal we are all human and we need to work better to make the world a better place otherwise all will be lost and indeed the human race will wipe itself out!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 3:43 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Speaking of which it reminds me of the greatest speech of a long dead comedian I have idolized and he is right this applies to women as well I wish this video said women as well I know for sure women have as much goodness as men do! We need to listen to this speech and work together and make the world a better place not only for human kind but for nature as well because what we do to nature has more effect to us than it does to nature as well nature can live on without mankind no matter how much we poison this planet! We need to live in harmony with nature with the combination of compassion and technology for the better good. We are all equal we are all human and we need to work better to make the world a better place otherwise all will be lost and indeed the human race will wipe itself out!

People really are sheep/parrots/puppets. The like bar of that video shows how gullible and mindless people are.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 5:38 pm

tomato wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

People really are sheep/parrots/puppets. The like bar of that video shows how gullible and mindless people are.

To be mindful in AWARENESS CAN DIVINE Heaven.

TO BE mindful in THOUGHTS CAN BE Human Hell.

IT depends on the thoughts and the individual.

But negative thoughts CAN REIGN Literal Human HELL.

And mindful awareness CAN BE Literal Human Heaven NOW.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 6:00 pm

If I'm gullible for believing in something good,

Then I'm proud to be gullible!

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 6:13 pm

tomato is just a miserable... sheeperson?

I want to just laugh at his posts, but I can't think of a way to appropriately satirise them right now. So I guess I'll just laugh. Ha. Ha.

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 6:15 pm

aghogday wrote:
To be mindful in AWARENESS CAN DIVINE Heaven.

TO BE mindful in THOUGHTS CAN BE Human Hell.

IT depends on the thoughts and the individual.

But negative thoughts CAN REIGN Literal Human HELL.

And mindful awareness CAN BE Literal Human Heaven NOW.

Yes, but that video, "the greatest speech", takes very vague and general ideas and puts it into a cookie cutter of patterns that people have been conditioned to associate with certain things, and does it in a very sentimental way. Get rid of the dictators and let the people rule. Woohoo let all the sheep rule, that will be great. It seems to me that all the people that are all about "if only we could spread more love" are very easily manipulated and honestly I think they need to be manipulated. I have noticed this about people who are all about being compassionate several times, for example when I tried to discuss arguments for and against giving beggars money. A lot of people were totally unable to detach from their emotional attachments and look at the arguments, dissect them and debate them. Instead it was just "what a horrible attitude", "I don't care about your argument, I'd give them money because I have a heart" etc. and the argument wasn't even mine, it was hypothetical. I have seen this trend a lot.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 6:33 pm

I still remember that show "Life After People" It made me realize if I were somehow in that 1% of the human race to survive (and I don't understand why people assume they'll always be ones who do), it would not be fun. No electricity, no heating, no video games or computers... it would be like the Stone Age all over again. We'd have to learn to do everything ourselves - how to grow our own food, how to treat illness or injury without doctors. We'd probably get all kinds of deadly food and water-born diseases like the pioneers did. "You have died of dysentery". :skull: