Page 38 of 105 [ 1680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 105  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 12:28 pm

Apes continue to evolve, and epigenetically speaking in one lifetime the human primate continues to devolve.

OH GOD, it was hard to get back to my real strong ape roots but it is simply FABULOUS getting undomesticated and making that deep deep gorilla GROWL AND ROAR to power my 930LB leg presses at 12 reps. Yes, I know I have been persevering over that 930 number lately but this ape has a thing for symbolic numbers. And I love the way 930 adds up to 12 and 93 is a cool occult number anyway. :)

OH GOD, and it's so cool because when you become the Alpha male you get a big head; yes, the muscles around the neck and associate musculature for the head grow AND BECOME STRONGER and then the other males start to recognize you as Alpha.

Ever notice cops and grunts in the military have really big heads, well, it's in part, cause they have also undomesticated their INNER APE AND BECOME SUPERMEN AKA MORE UNDOMESTICATED APES, AGAIN.

Yes, my father went into the military at 152 LBS and came out as a 230LB Ape too, back in the 50's, when he was around twenty years old.

I didn't get to go into the military so I had to wait until I was 53 years old to un-domesticate myself.

And truly I am dead serious about this, as I was a relatively fragile human until I did get rid of the sucky domestication thingy. It was literally like shedding cultural clothes and replacing that with flesh and blood, bone and muscle; physical intelligence style....

Epigenetically speaking DOMESTICATION IS devolved ANIMAL WEAKNESS.
Epigenetically speaking UNDOMESTICATION is evolved ANIMAL STRENGTH.

IT'S AS simple as that.

And the greaTEST THING about becoming more APE AGAIN is the 'real' women LOVE IT.

Real woman = MORE undomesticated woman, NOT AFRAID to express her inner ape woman and in doing so becomes STRONGER AND MORE FEARLESS TOO, LIKE MY VERY PRETTY APE WOMAN FRIEND BELOW, posing with the Alpha male, me in this case, as all women love to do these days for selfies, at least at Old Seville Quarter last night where this is just one of a number of pictures like that featured in my latest blog post, from yesterday NIGHT.

Honest, being Ape is great; I ain't ever going back to that weak human illusion of undomesticated silliness AND TRUE INSANITY; yes, in other words, "SHELDON", WHEN HE GET BACK FROM THE HUMAN undomesticated ILLUSION.

It would be really cool in that show if he will 'JUST DO IT TOO', BUT the 'boy' is gonna have to go back to 'school' to get some real life education on physical intelligence first as he is sorely lacking in that human intelligence for sure, and the coolest thing of all, as his science textbooks are starting to show is that physical intelligence drives emotional regulation, sensory integration, AND cognitive executive functioning per focus and short term working memory.

Oh my God, if he does this the New UNDOMESTICATED SHELDON will have a total APE MAKEOVER AND BE A FULL HUMAN APE ONCE AGAIN. OH MY GOD, TRULY PER THE GOD OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE, it's like being BORN AGAIN, BACK TO THE TRUE APE REALITY defeating THE ILLUSION of undomesticated MAN AS SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN HIS 98% GENETIC APE CORE.

AND yes, Jesus, if he really existed, IS probably a big hairy JEW for his time and of course AN ALPHA male, otherwise he would have never made it past step one IN taking down 'them' money tables, and at that time none of the real men would have even recognized his authority, as THAT'S HOW PATRIARCHY TRULY WORKS THEN AND still now.

I LIVE IN AN extremely PATRIARCHAL AREA and SMART FOLKS ADAPT by EVOLVING EPIGENETICALLY AND I SURVIVE quite well, I might add, pinky up or pinky down with 'that' glass of 'tea'..;)

And to be clear, I know what it's like to be the omega male too, lived it and done it AT the 'lowest levels' of ape human being....

I'll take Alpha any day of the week and NOW over omega and even beta, as the rules of the jungle DO STILL APPLY, in the real world of ape men and women....

Yes, Alpha is like a platinum visa card; it has its privileges everywhere one goes.

Hehe.. ALPHA APE macho is cool, gay or not!

And this is me making my Gorilla or GODzillaZ soundZ.. can you hear ITZ... yet..;)

Seriously oldavid, life is MUCH MORE fun, if you just RELEASE YOUR INNER APE.

IT'S KIND OF LIKE UNPUCKERING A BUTT, IN REAL LIFE TOO.

TRUST ME..

I KNOW..

ALL TOO WELL WHAT THE OTHER WAY OF LIFE IS LIKE.

IT brings many fantasies of human men, to try to escape the sad reality of the modern undomesticated man, like the illusion of the practice of religious driven Circumcision to separate one from the GOD of Nature and the other apes that roam the land.

But even Jesus knew that as a true naturist, yogi leaning dude, and classical pantheist, AS evidenced in this text of the NT that never made it, LINKED AND QUOTED BELOW, as that would have been inconvenient for psychopathic leaning Roman Emperors like Constantine who ride on the coat 'tales' of myths they create, along with early Roman Catholic leader Cohorts to make a humble yogi like pantheist leaning philosopher into a frigging soldier GOD of the Universe, SO CONSTANTINE CAN ERECT A GIANT SUN GOD STATUE OF HIMSELF.

The TRUTH WILL SET ONE FREE IN ALL ITS HAIRY APE GOODNESS....:)

THE GOD OF NATURE IS GREAT, WHEN ONE USES HER FOR STRENGTH.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

Quote:
3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say, 'See, the Kingdom is
in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they
say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you.
Rather, the Kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you.
When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and
you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living
Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty
and it is you who are that poverty."

Quote:
37) His disciples said to him, "When will you be visible to us,
and when shall we behold you?"
He said, "When you strip naked without being ashamed, and
take your garments and put them under your feet like little
children and tread upon them, then you will see the child of the
Living, and you will not be afraid."

Quote:
53) His disciples said to Him, "Is circumcision beneficial or
not?"
He said to them, "If it were beneficial, their father would
beget them already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the
true circumcision in spirit has become completely profitable."

I DID THE 'second requirement' for a year, publicly on the restricted adult Google blogger format.

YES, I WAS QUITE A HUMAN APE SPECIMEN FULLY UNLEASHED. TOTAL FREEDOM IS SO DAM COOL.

And my friend 'up' there and her friends 'saw' nothing wrong with it either, when I cautioned them about it before I shared my poetic expressions online with them that were all linked to that in poetic expression of alpha male full blown....

But Google in all its "NEW AGE" wisdom has decided to censor that for 10% of its blogger customers catching up with the Muslim world in all its DARK AGE ways of seeing human being.....COVERED UP, OPPRESSED, REPRESSED, and subjugated WITH ILLUSORY FEARS OVER THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF THE HUMAN BODY AND ALL ITS FUNCTIONS.

BUT AT least my wife, Katrina, doesn't have to pucker up, when her old friends ask to friend US on Facebook, (SHARING AN ACCOUNT) per that Katie Mia form of her name too, now that Google is setting that blog to private PERMANENTLY, along with those other 10% of customers, IN MAKING culture more prudish and domesticated once again.

Just a drop in the ocean ONLINE, though, RELATIVELY SPEAKING, as human freedom still rings TRUE per the GOD of Mother Nature TRUE, in other avenues of human undomesticated APE of GOD freedom...ONLINE.

BUT IN A WORLD of homophobia, still, even in so-called free countries like the U.S., there is NO push IN THE ART WORLD FOR straight male renaissance style nude art; again, FULL BLOWN, I MIGHT SAY....;)

But perhaps, one day, a true renaissance of FULL HUMAN INTELLIGENCE WILL REVIVE AGAIN, ALIVE, for fullest human freedoms unleashed when mind and body balance in human creativity fully realized will make the fullest "Quantum" mind of human UNLEASHED TO POWER THE HUMAN SPECIES FORWARD, 'EVOLVING' AGAIN, IN ONE EPIGENETIC EXPRESSION OF one LIFETIME AND much much MORE.....!

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 1:23 pm

sophisticated wrote:
trollcatman wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
badgerface wrote:
Humans share 98% of their DNA with Chimpanzees. End of argument.

I'm willing to accept that apes descended from humans.

Humans are Great Apes biologically.

According to ?

Biologists. The scientific name is Hominidae, the group that includes chimps, humans, gorillas and orang utans. The gibbons are considerd lesser apes, although the name sounds a bit demeaning.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 4:09 pm

sophisticated wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
There is not an iota of objective evidence that "proves" God exists. The best argument for the existence of God is the argument from design, but it can be shown that the apparent design of the cosmos is not design but happenstance.

If God exists It has done a wonderful job of hiding Itself.

ruveyn

there's way too many coincidences in the universe.

Nature provides the dots. Humans connect them. The design we see in nature is largely the result of projection. Have a look at the clouds someday, especially the cumulus clouds. Why are there so many bunnies and sheep and cats and dogs up there? Answer: we put them there.

ruveyn

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 5:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Hardy Har Har!

The bottom line is: What harm does it do if someone believes in evolution and no god, somebody else believes in evolution instigated by a god, and somebody else doesn't believe in evolution at all?

We have all been borne of our mothers. That's the most important truth there is!

Now....if some god wants to reveal him/her/itself to me, I'm all eyes, ears and nose!

It is all well and good to believe all the nonsense what you want, as long as you leave it there. But these people don't, they demand lies be taught in science classes, teach young impressionable minds that the world is one big conspiracy against god, teach them to distrust empirical knowledge. This is child abuse. Above all a belief in the absolute truth of the bible leads to vicious caliphates, or their christian or jewish counterparts.

And I am sorry I do not think the most important truth is "we have all been borne of our mothers" That simplifies the complex nature of humanity to an almost asinine level.

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 5:09 pm

We grew inside our mothers, to become living beings. What's so asinine about that?

And it is an undoubted, objective truth.

Maybe it is not something which takes a Wise Man on a Mountain, contemplating life amid decades of reflection, to figure out.

Maybe it's too simple, on a basal level--as compared to somebody like Kant or Plato.

Maybe it's not the result of a suitable depth of thought on my part.

However, I believe the above to be one of the few Undoubted Fundamental Truths out there.

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 6:00 pm

Yes we did grow inside our mothers, and to the best of our knowledge, that is an objective truth. Well actually maybe its not, it all depends on how you define 'mother'. The particular female of the species claiming to have physically given birth to us is however, not an objective truth.

More importantly rejoice in your mother and the world will be just fine and dandy, is asinine. This is what I interpret you to mean by "We have all been borne of our mothers. That's the most important truth there is"

Please correct me if I am taking you wildly out of context.

To me, one of the most important "truths" is that there are very few, if any, KNOWN absolute fundamental facts. However the honest search for knowledge and the willingness to accept the evidence where ever it leads brings our approximations closer to the fundamental reality of nature.

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 6:02 pm

I agree with you 100% on the efficacy of the Search for Knowledge. 100%--if not a Million Percent!

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 6:03 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
We grew inside our mothers, to become living beings. What's so asinine about that?

And it is an undoubted, objective truth.

Maybe it is not something which takes a Wise Man on a Mountain, contemplating life amid decades of reflection, to figure out.

Maybe it's too simple, on a basal level--as compared to somebody like Kant or Plato.

Maybe it's not the result of a suitable depth of thought on my part.

However, I believe the above to be one of the few Undoubted Fundamental Truths out there.

Ah, yes, the human condition,

so simple and true,

in flesh and blood connecting ways,

from the time of womb,

to the time of death.

And then 'someone'

creates the idol record of a word,

a tree, and APPLE,

And Royally F'Ed the simple part UP.

Life is a beach, a child, a mother, a father,

other relatives, and friends,

living together in peace and harmony

and WHAT NOT; sharing meals, shelter,

and the warmth of human flesh and blood

to keep things REAL, AND YES HAVING SEX,

USUALLY INTERCOURSE, IF ALLOWED FROM PUBERTY,

consensually, as such,

TO MAKE MORE HUMANS TO

KEEP COOPERATIVE EFFORT

GOING STRONG AND REAL.

All the OTHER stuff is just HUMAN ABSTRACT manufactured SH**,

except the STUFF that promotes human connections stronger,

AS that IS WHAT HEALTHY SOCIAL ANIMALS DO, IN 'HEAVEN NOW'.

ALL THE OTHER STUFF IS TRULY 'HELL' NOW.

I VISIT HELL OFTEN TO TRY TO HELP FOLKS,

out

but I never stay,

as my home is

the
other

place,

KISS,

Keep It Simple Stupid,

BY

HUMAN BEING

AND THE other humans

go on to say,

Life's a B88ch,

and that for me,

NOW,

IS NO WONDER,

AT ALL.

LIFE IS GOOD,

FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IT FREE

IN MIND AND BODY BALANCE,

AS NATURE EVOLVES IT TO BE.

That's not hard,

as long as 'someone' learns

AND PRACTICES

TO KISS.

SO WHY do

I communicate

so complexly..

WELL..

"When in Rome.."

Not SO WELL..

FEW KISSes

availABLE

HERE.;)

BUT I DO APPRECIATE THEM

AND AFFIRM THOSE KISSes WELL,

WHEN I SEE THEM, WITH EYES,

and tongues OF KISS,

KALI, or WHATEVER..;)

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 6:09 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I agree with you 100% on the efficacy of the Search for Knowledge. 100%--if not a Million Percent!

Ok. Nicely done :wink: Yes there are proofs in Mathematics 8)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 6:10 pm

I am, pretty much, an Empiricist in my philosophical outlook.

I'm quite the atheist--but, if some Supreme Being reveals his/her/itself to me convincingly, I might change my mind.

Evolution is an virtually undisputed fact.

I believe in the Scientific Method--but not so much within the Social Sciences.

I believe in qualitative research as an essential adjunct to quantitative research.

I believe "logic" sometimes puts us in an intellectual bind. We have to "go around" syllogistic logic at times. We have to make use of "common sense," just like we make use of "common law," at times, rather than "precedent" when arguing a legal point.

"Logic," at times, could run counter to "common sense."

Yes, I am a lover of intellectual inquiry--but not to the exclusion of getting to know the empirical world as well.

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 6:25 pm

Pretty much the same here. Determinism went out with Planck and Heisenberg. I think something more akin to Dialectical Materialism is required to sort through the morass of human interactions. Note I use the term "something akin" and do not state DM is the answer.

If I have an ideology it is something like this "We need to look as best we can at all interactions and try to understand their complexity before deciding on finite actions. An understanding of the natural world is paramount in this decision process and must take precedent over superstition and base, unfounded common sense" Needless to say this definition of what I believe is a work in progress.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 6:26 pm

Yep...this is in harmony with my thought pattern.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 6:27 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I am, pretty much, an Empiricist in my philosophical outlook.

I'm quite the atheist--but, if some Supreme Being reveals his/her/itself to me convincingly, I might change my mind.

Evolution is an virtually undisputed fact.

I believe in the Scientific Method--but not so much within the Social Sciences.

I believe in qualitative research as an essential adjunct to quantitative research.

I believe "logic" sometimes puts us in an intellectual bind. We have to "go around" syllogistic logic at times. We have to make use of "common sense," just like we make use of "common law," at times, rather than "precedent" when arguing a legal point.

"Logic," at times, could run counter to "common sense."

Yes, I am a lover of intellectual inquiry--but not to the exclusion of getting to know the empirical world as well.

Amen,
that sounds good too..;)

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 6:35 pm

Personally, I think we need both dialectic and debate. Sometimes passion holds a degree of truth, other times it obscures it. And sometimes a dry discourse gets waylaid in a blind alley of cold reason. As in almost all human endeavors, we need a balanced mix for practical progress.

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 6:38 pm

Talking of cold reason "Spock" no longer lives and prospers. RiP Leonard Nimoy

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 6:39 pm

Narrator wrote:
Personally, I think we need both dialectic and debate. Sometimes passion holds a degree of truth, other times it obscures it. And sometimes a dry discourse gets waylaid in a blind alley of cold reason. As in almost all human endeavors, we need a balanced mix for practical progress.

Amen,
that sounds great, three. :)

UgH oh.. but not a
trinity of three....;)