Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2015, 9:00 am

886 wrote:
Zajie wrote:
Sorry for making people misunderstand by using the word "stalking"
I didn't refer to the real stalking I meant when you keep checking up someone online all the time and looking at their profiles through social media

I figured as much. Either way, I don't really bother with this. I don't care what my ex girlfriends are up to, but I'll admit I know some friends from high school's life story thanks to facebook despite not talking to them in 7 years, and it really isn't even by choice, I'll just be sitting around doing nothing and right there on my newsfeed is their drama. :?

For what it's worth I set my facebook to where only friends can see what I post for that reason, though..

I sometimes stalk a classmate everytime there would be someone new I'd get obsessed with so I would keep checking on their online profiles all the time, currently I would say I'm 'obsessed' with the person who also stalks me

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2015, 4:07 pm

886 wrote:
Zajie wrote:
Sorry for making people misunderstand by using the word "stalking"
I didn't refer to the real stalking I meant when you keep checking up someone online all the time and looking at their profiles through social media

I figured as much. Either way, I don't really bother with this. I don't care what my ex girlfriends are up to, but I'll admit I know some friends from high school's life story thanks to facebook despite not talking to them in 7 years, and it really isn't even by choice, I'll just be sitting around doing nothing and right there on my newsfeed is their drama. :?

For what it's worth I set my facebook to where only friends can see what I post for that reason, though..

I straight up deactivated mine for a while, but I figure there's a few people I want to be able to communicate with. Everyone else gets skimmed off my friends list.