Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 4:28 pm

WOW! Started a new Anxiety medication WOW! Good WOW! BTW! Instead of being depressed over something 10 years ago. That part of my brain is shut down and I'm on SOCIAL OVERLOAD GOING 5,000MPH No wonder Autistics/Aspies Crash and BURN! Instead of SCREW IT! Dad can make his own dinner tonight it's thinking "have it ready when he gets home he may have had a long hard day."

Instead of oh I just didn't do a load of towels for laundry. It's I'm sorry I didn't get to towels I will make sure to get to them for sure tomorrow then list what I DID DO!

Sweep/mop whole house
clean counters put up and do dishes
Pick up living room and Kitchen and my Bedroom
Load of Whites
Load of Darks
Washed all my bedding
got a shower

All listed IN MY HEAD Mark OFF AS I GO!

Tomorrow or weekend Sat/Sun. plan
ASAP morning get Towels in.
Get moms/ bedding washed
clean both bathrooms
regular counters/dishes (see above)

Bottom list (normal Sat. chore/wk end chore)
Grocery shopping

Get most ALL ABOVE done before having to go to the mall and meet the girls (little sisters coach) not done Sat. finish/Do Sun. Which is why Wk end chore list.

No wonder we break DOWN! After a day or 2 of doing to PLEASE others you mentally BREAK IT'S TAXING having the social core of your brain running 5,000mph It may please Dad or Mom (see towel comment above). But I'm mentally EXHAUSTED. Even my special interest video games isn't interesting since my brain is going "Ok did I forget another chore in case parents might be upset OMG! you didn't do X today OMG?!"

I'm beat LOL! Can I do this tomorrow nearly daily? THIS IS WHY I can't GET A JOB 1-2 days of tasks I'd mentally BREAK! MELTDOWN CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!! !

:-) Thanks for listening!