Page 119 of 125 [ 2000 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 125  Next

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2016, 5:32 am

Merry Christmas, Skil!

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2016, 1:54 pm

Thank you, Kyle! :) Belated merry Christmas to you too!

I hope you all had a good time. My Christmas was lovely. We've had a wonderful time, enjoyed tasty food and watched nice movies, played games and just enjoyed ourselves.

I got the new Pokemon games! :mrgreen: I have just finished my first trial of the island challenge and have moved on to the second island. I'm loving Moon so far :D

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2016, 2:00 pm

I got Moon before Christmas, and I've barely got anywhere [I'm still at the Trainers' School!] I also got Rune Factory 2 for Christmas. It's...okay, so far. I'm missing the Zoom spell from RF4 [or maybe I'm just lazy?]

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2016, 4:40 pm

i'm still shocked that i managed to mistake my SO for her grandfather.

i was that tired.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2016, 4:46 pm

I'm having a terrible time finding anyone in the RF2 town. I have to run everywhere just to find one person.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2016, 2:31 am

four and a half years later and i

STILL

have not got a 3ds.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2016, 3:36 pm

Happy New Year, Skil!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2016, 4:56 pm

I decided to have my character in RF2 marry Dorothy, so now I'm working on completing her side quests.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2016, 4:58 pm

^
What is RF2?

Revenge of the Fennec Fox 2? :mrgreen:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2016, 5:01 pm

^Rune Factory 2. It's a Nintendo DS game about farming, crafting, cooking, monster fighting, and so forth.
I think I like Rune Factory 4 best. According to my 3DS records, I have over 200 hours played on RF4, and I'm not even at the end of the Third Story Arc yet! 8O

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2017, 7:54 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I got Moon before Christmas, and I've barely got anywhere [I'm still at the Trainers' School!] I also got Rune Factory 2 for Christmas. It's...okay, so far. I'm missing the Zoom spell from RF4 [or maybe I'm just lazy?]
I haven't gotten around to playing all that much the last couple of days, so I haven't gotten far on Akala Island.

I'm sorry to hear you don't like RF2 that much. It's by far my favorite RF. You can transport using Escape spell (inside dungeons you can teleport to entrance of the dungeon, outside you teleport to your house), but it's only available in generation 2, when the child takes over.

Quote:
I'm having a terrible time finding anyone in the RF2 town. I have to run everywhere just to find one person.
hmm... I didn't find it any harder in that game than in other RF games.
I have still to play a RF game that I didn't spend some time in just looking for characters.

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i'm still shocked that i managed to mistake my SO for her grandfather.

i was that tired.
Sorry but that had me laughing, Kip!

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2017, 8:01 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I decided to have my character in RF2 marry Dorothy, so now I'm working on completing her side quests.
I had to choose between Dorothy (I liked her shyness and her toy), Cecilia (elf, need I say more? :lol: also:green eyes!), and Mana (beautiful and kind). Mana won in my case.

Kiprobalhato wrote:
four and a half years later and i

STILL

have not got a 3ds.
8O

By the way, I really like the way you colored the word "still" there! :D

KyleTheGhost wrote:
Happy New Year, Skil!
Thanks! Happy new year to you too, Kyle! :)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2017, 8:33 pm

^I'm torn between Dorothy and Celia at the moment. Celia's a cutie.

^^It might be because I'm so used to seeing the character icons on the map in RF4.
I'm so used to the way the mechanics work in RF4 [especially collecting lumber and material stone, and that food restores HP and RP]. :lol:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 2:33 am

Skilpadde wrote:
8O

By the way, I really like the way you colored the word "still" there! :D

she gave me her 3DS when i saw her on her 16th birthday. i bought a points card and bought link's awakening and the original LOZ.

i had to give it to her when school started again, she said she'd give it back, she only had to convince her grandmother she still had it.

she didn't give t back, and gave it some some other guy who pawned it off for 12 bucks.

i didn't finish those games. i had to buy them again on separate platforms.

that was summer 2012.

i use this site:

http://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2017, 3:02 pm

I'm now wondering about buying the Digimon Adventure PSP game from Japan...even though I only know romaji, not the actual Kanji characters. :roll:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 4:26 am

That should make it hard to play! Can you even use a Japanese PSP game on a Canadian PSP player?
I know you can't use an American or Japanese 3DS game on European 3DS players (and vice versa). The 3DS is regional locked, same as the consoles. I hate that they did that on the 3DS, I've been playing American Gameboy and DS games whenever they have been cheaper than here or not available here at all.