Page 120 of 125 [ 2000 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 125  Next

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 4:26 am

That should make it hard to play! Can you even use a Japanese PSP game on a Canadian PSP player?
I know you can't use an American or Japanese 3DS game on European 3DS players (and vice versa). The 3DS is regional locked, same as the consoles. I hate that they did that on the 3DS, I've been playing American Gameboy and DS games whenever they have been cheaper than here or not available here at all.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 10:47 am

I checked, and it seems to be all region excessive. Since the game itself is kind of for children, the characters would likely be easier to read than in other games [plus Digimon is somewhat famous for inserting more english words than usual into the anime/games].

It's taken me two and a half in game months to get Dorothy up to 9 hearts in RF2. I'm now giving her a freshly caught Char every day. Rune Factory 2: the only game where giving your girlfriend a fish makes her like you more. :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 4:05 pm

I'm going to revive this thread with turtle determination! :ninja: :mrgreen:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 6:33 pm

Slow and steady wins the race! Turtle Power!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 6:35 pm

^Ha! That's brilliant! :jester:

Murihiku
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 7:30 pm

Yep, that'd be me staying right in the middle ... just in case someone comes up from behind as well.

There's the rub, the task.

– Virgil, The Aeneid (Book VI)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 7:31 pm

^Oh, hello! Nice to see you!

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 12:59 pm

Murihiku wrote:
Yep, that'd be me staying right in the middle ... just in case someone comes up from behind as well.
Yeah, that's what I've been thinking in horror related scenarios too, and preferably someone on each side just in case something/ someone goes for a flanking maneuver.

Anyway, these are parts two and three:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 1:37 pm

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 1:39 am

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 2:55 pm

^ 8O The heck?

On a totally random note, I wonder when the next Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game will be out. I do hope they continue the series.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 8:29 pm

^^ I love the image of the tortoise wanting to eat a strawberry as big as itself! :heart:

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 8:37 pm

I'd think probability is good they'll make a new PMD game, but if past experience is anything to go by, it could still be a couple of years away.

I still wish they would make a new Pokemon Trading Card Game for the 3DS. I loved the one for Gameboy Color.

I wonder if Pokemon will make more sequels like Black and White 2, or even the new and slightly changed versions like Yellow, Emerald and Platinum.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 5:52 pm

Who knows? With Sun/Moon breaking formula so much, it's hard to say what the next games will be like!

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 11:55 am

Yeah, and I'm still so pleased with the lack of HMs in Sun and Moon! It's so good not to need HM slaves or waste a move slot just to get around. Best change ever! (although it was also a relief not having to save when going from one PC box to another, as was the case in Gen 1).

I am very happy about how Gen 7 turned out. None of the things I worried about ended up getting in the way. I still wish we only saw Pokemon in battles, but it wasn't as intrusive as I feared.

I saw a comment on Game FAQ from before the games were released saying that it would be cool if players had to choose between joining Team Skull or the Aether Corporation. That would be a nice idea in a game, making the gameplay very different depending on which team you chose...

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 12:02 pm

It'd be nice if more Pokemon games will be released for the 3DS in later years, since I don't have a Nintendo Switch.