Page 121 of 125 [ 2000 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 12:02 pm

It'd be nice if more Pokemon games will be released for the 3DS in later years, since I don't have a Nintendo Switch.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 12:13 pm

I don't have Switch either. It's really expensive. I kinda want it, but would like to see what games it'll have before I decide. I already missed out on PokePark and Pokken for Wii and Wii U, as well as AC Amiibo Festival and Mario Party. Meh... Apparently Stardew valley will be released for Switch and I really want to play that one... Why can't they just release it for 3DS? With the new 3DS out, there should be plenty of opportunities to continue with handheld games.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 12:36 pm

All of the DS Mystery Dungeon games were released on the Wii U virtual console--why not the 3DS one, too? :roll:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 12:46 pm

Beats me.

I wonder if they'll ever do a remake of a PMD game :chin:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 12:48 pm

It would kind of be a waste if they did, in my opinion; I like them all as they are.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 1:07 pm

Well, I liked all the original games they remade too, though.... I wonder what they're planning for Pokemon's 25th anniversary. A quarter of a century with Pokemon!

I still think the idea of two Pokemon going on an adventure to find their lost (kidnapped) child is a good one.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 1:19 pm

I regret giving away my copy of Soulsilver and my Pokewalker.

Quote:
I still think the idea of two Pokemon going on an adventure to find their lost (kidnapped) child is a good one

Maybe I'll write fanfiction about it or something.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 2:28 pm

If you do write one, will you please let me know? I'd love to read it!

You gave away your Soulsilver? 8O I'd never give away a cherished game like Pokemon.
There are still some games and other things I sold and gave away when I was younger, and still wish I hadn't though... Some of those choices were made too quickly...

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 2:33 pm

I was silly, i know. :roll:

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 12:22 pm

now they're so expensive too :( The Pokewalker was a great thing. I hope they'll do something like that again.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 12:24 pm

I have too many things I want to buy. Normally I'm not like this.

20 omnibus manga volumes
Radiant Historia remake for the 3DS [one of my favourite games ever]--whenever it comes out in North America, that is.
Pokemon Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Soulsilver

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 12:50 pm

I just found a copy of Soulsilver [without the Pokewaker] on Ebay for...ready for this? Over 1,500 dollars Canadian. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 1:32 am

Skilpadde wrote:
I don't have Switch either. It's really expensive. I kinda want it, but would like to see what games it'll have before I decide. I already missed out on PokePark and Pokken for Wii and Wii U, as well as AC Amiibo Festival and Mario Party. Meh... Apparently Stardew valley will be released for Switch and I really want to play that one... Why can't they just release it for 3DS? With the new 3DS out, there should be plenty of opportunities to continue with handheld games.

good reason to wait.

i think the switch is meant to replace the 3ds...i mean, it's been out since mid 2011, which is a very long run for a handheld. the "new" 3ds line may have been meant just as a mid generation refreshment, not as a whole new thing entirely.

though it would be cool to have continued support for it, yes. ninty seems to kill their platforms the moment their successor drops.

perhaps the new stardew valley is designed with the switch's on single screen in mind, and developing it for the 3DS may not be worth the extra effort. not to say it hasn't stopped some games...

(i admit, i haven't kept up with this videogamey stuff for quite a while now. :D )

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 10:29 am

I much prefer handheld systems.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 10:21 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Skilpadde wrote:

good reason to wait.

i think the switch is meant to replace the 3ds...i mean, it's been out since mid 2011, which is a very long run for a handheld. the "new" 3ds line may have been meant just as a mid generation refreshment, not as a whole new thing entirely.

though it would be cool to have continued support for it, yes. ninty seems to kill their platforms the moment their successor drops.

perhaps the new stardew valley is designed with the switch's on single screen in mind, and developing it for the 3DS may not be worth the extra effort. not to say it hasn't stopped some games...

(i admit, i haven't kept up with this videogamey stuff for quite a while now. :D )
I certainly hope it won't replace it. Like Kuraudo, I have a very strong preference for handhelds. The only thing I don't like about 3DS is that they have regional differences so I can't play an American game on a European 3DS. Nintendo's handhelds were region free up to and including the DS. I want to be able to get a game even if it isn't released in Europe. I had to order an American 2DS in order to play Rune Factory 4 because they company that were responsible for their European release went belly up. :x

The Switch does have some games I'm interested in, like Stardew Valley, and a new Mario Kart and Mario Party, but it's ridiculously expensive so it will definitely have to wait for it to become cheaper or on a sale.

Oh and shame on you for not keeping up on video games! :P

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 10:30 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I just found a copy of Soulsilver [without the Pokewaker] on Ebay for...ready for this? Over 1,500 dollars Canadian. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I'm not even surprised. Once something is hard to get, prices tend to go sky high :x I once saw a creepypasta book that a seller wanted 2500 British Pounds for!
Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I have too many things I want to buy. Normally I'm not like this.

20 omnibus manga volumes
Radiant Historia remake for the 3DS [one of my favourite games ever]--whenever it comes out in North America, that is.
Pokemon Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Soulsilver
Heh, I always have long lists of things I hope to get at some point. Some DVDs, a heap of books (way too many to mention) and several games. I'd also like the Nintendo machine with 30 old games, as well as the ones for Sega and Atari.

I had no idea they were making a remake of Radiant Historia. I'm still waiting for the remake of Monster Tale.

Speaking of remakes, have you played "Dragon Quest VII Fragments of the forgotten past" or "Dragon Quest VIII Journey of the cursed king" yet? They are two of the games on my list...