ANYONE FROM MEDAN,INDONESIA??? XD PM ME!

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

lickerofjustice
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Feb 2015, 6:12 am

I met few aspies in my school but don't know how to communicate face to face so...
is there anyone in here from Medan?
ARRRR GRRRR I REALLY WANT TO COMMUNICATE IN INDONESIAN SO BAD TO AN ASPIE FRENZ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kalo ada, di Private message, ya :D :wink:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 9:31 am

If you're not embarrassed to reveal your Asperger's status on Facebook, maybe you could do that--or even establish your own Facebook page--"Indonesian Aspies" or something like that.

I wish I could say there are more Indonesians here. There is somebody from the Philippines who speaks a similar language to Bahasa Indonesia (I think Tagalog is kind of similar to Bahasa Indonesia). Her name is Edna. She posts quite a bit.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2015, 3:41 am

Bahasa Malay/Indonesia and Tagalog is like English and German/French :lol:

I don't know any other Indon aspies... :(
But I do have an Indonesian (Chinese) online friend who acknowledges my AS (and relates my experiences in some degree. She's not a complete NT). I haven't chat her for quite some time.

Autism alone, makes everything seem like a gamble.
To any human constantly perceives gamble, would mean prone to anxiety towards uncertainty. But being prone to the exposures of uncertainty doesn't mean always become nor would always stay anxious. Therefore, autism is NOT anxiety.
Autism AND anxiety, makes said constant constant uncertainty perceived into a high stake gamble.

And that, is the difference.

If there is no split between that; it would only mean ALL humans have anxiety. Only hidden and sheltered by certainty, apathy, or pleasure -- to be renamed it as simple as 'culture shock' or as fundamental as 'fear of unknown'.

lickerofjustice
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Feb 2015, 11:52 am

Thanks y'all! Never thought about opening a facebook page! :)
Malay sounds like Indonesia, but Tagalog (my mom is a Filipino) doesn't even sound like one.

I really wish to make friends with them in my city because we can relate each other (like me and one aspie nice guy HAHA)

Wait-Filipinos call Indonesians Indon too? I thought it was Malaysian. XD :D

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2015, 8:01 am

lickerofjustice wrote:
Wait-Filipinos call Indonesians Indon too? I thought it was Malaysian. XD :D

Nope. I picked that up from some of my few past malay online friends...

Autism alone, makes everything seem like a gamble.
To any human constantly perceives gamble, would mean prone to anxiety towards uncertainty. But being prone to the exposures of uncertainty doesn't mean always become nor would always stay anxious. Therefore, autism is NOT anxiety.
Autism AND anxiety, makes said constant constant uncertainty perceived into a high stake gamble.

And that, is the difference.

If there is no split between that; it would only mean ALL humans have anxiety. Only hidden and sheltered by certainty, apathy, or pleasure -- to be renamed it as simple as 'culture shock' or as fundamental as 'fear of unknown'.

shatriya
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jul 2017, 5:49 am

hi!! my name is Satrya and i am Indonesian, nice to know that i am not the only Indonesian in wrong planet, if you want to know me just add my LINE ID : satrya1112