Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2015, 9:28 pm

eric76 wrote:
the thread title wrote:
usa is mass-killing people and nobody cares
I don't care.
I don't care that you don't care.

Well ... I care just enough to make this post. Otherwise, bupkis!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2015, 9:57 pm

Fnord wrote:
eric76 wrote:
the thread title wrote:
I don't care.

And I don't care that you don't care that I don't care.

Seriously, I think the original post was rather naive and paranoid.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2015, 11:56 pm

eric76 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
eric76 wrote:
the thread title wrote:
I don't care.

And I don't care that you don't care that I don't care.

Seriously, I think the original post was rather naive and paranoid.

...and trollish. I does meet that criteria.
Oh well, if not for trolls and the people that allow themselves to be butthurt by trolls the internet would be boring.
:D

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 2:42 am

Keep hating America and keep whining America will continue to do what it does whether you like it or not, got a problem with that then bring it on so America put a boot in your ass for it is the American way! Bring it on I dare ya you will lose which is why most nations dare not challenge America they know they will lose!Just keep in mind with your hatred, America has provided more foreign aid than any other nation on this planet so keep being hypocritical! Without American aid you wouldn't have a right to education and such without your nation of warlords prohibiting you from being free and getting an education or get access to clean drinking water!All my family has served in the US military Army, Navy and Air Force and believe me or not they go through alot of s**t trying to help out countries like yours under attack and risk their lives over it America isnt that tyrant just wanting to take over the world and oppress but wanting to help out countries that are oppressed by others but as a result catches s**t for it! America just wants other countries to be free like America is, Freedom of expression religion etc!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Feb 2015, 4:20 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Keep hating America and keep whining America will continue to do what it does whether you like it or not, got a problem with that then bring it on so America put a boot in your ass for it is the American way![youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrmjcNTc[/youtube] Bring it on I dare ya you will lose which is why most nations dare not challenge America they know they will lose!Just keep in mind with your hatred, America has provided more foreign aid than any other nation on this planet so keep being hypocritical! Without American aid you wouldn't have a right to education and such without your nation of warlords prohibiting you from being free and getting an education or get access to clean drinking water!All my family has served in the US military Army, Navy and Air Force and believe me or not they go through alot of s**t trying to help out countries like yours under attack and risk their lives over it America isnt that tyrant just wanting to take over the world and oppress but wanting to help out countries that are oppressed by others but as a result catches s**t for it! America just wants other countries to be free like America is, Freedom of expression religion etc!

funny.

america is a corporation, its a business, you are just a worker, nothing more nothing less.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 7:21 am

Raptor wrote:
eric76 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
eric76 wrote:
the thread title wrote:
I don't care.
I don't care that you don't care. Well ... I care just enough to make this post. Otherwise, bupkis!
And I don't care that you don't care that I don't care. Seriously, I think the original post was rather naive and paranoid.
... and trollish. I does meet that criteria. Oh well, if not for trolls and the people that allow themselves to be butthurt by trolls the internet would be boring.
Trollishness ... Paranoia ... Jealousy ... Whatever ...

Personally, I want to see more threads that are fact-based and boring, instead of threads that are just thinly-veiled rants against one's own lack of authority and influence. I mean, if someone doesn't have a job, then why do they rant against someone else's success?

Maybe it's because it helps them feel better about being dependent upon others for their day-to-day existence.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 5:39 pm

Humanaut wrote:
0_equals_true wrote:
I think Humanaut is attempting to be satirical.

No I'm not.

Ok you are not attempting, but you are engaging in self satire ;)

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 10:22 pm

Fnord wrote:

Personally, I want to see more threads that are fact-based and boring, instead of threads that are just thinly-veiled rants against one's own lack of authority and influence. I mean, if someone doesn't have a job, then why do they rant against someone else's success?

Maybe it's because it helps them feel better about being dependent upon others for their day-to-day existence.

Not sure what particular man of straw you are bayonetting here but it could well be in these cases you percieve as ranting perhaps the person in question percieved an inherent flaw in the social structure which gives people a unfair leg up in life right out of the vagina. I don't think people resent the success of others, I think they resent institutions that give others arbitrary social boons based on factors irrelevant to the output of the given individual.

This is part of nature, they did experiments with capucin monkeys wherein subject A was arbitrarilly given better treatment and subject B started to become frustrated and restless.

Of course, its harder to be objective when you are born at the front of the class and cant see the block in front of you that others have from their perspective.

My deviant art profile

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 1:27 am

0_equals_true wrote:
...you are engaging in self satire ;)

Don't believe everything you think.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2015, 5:53 pm

Fnord wrote:
Trollishness ... Paranoia ... Jealousy ... Whatever ...

If it was trolling.... Some people struggle to make sense of the world, based on media snippets.

The there is alternative understanding call it vaguism or Philomena Cunk syndrome