How physically attractive do you think you are?

Page 1 of 11 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

How do you feel about yourself looks wise?
I am stunningly attractive. Very few people are as attractive. 8%  8%  [ 13 ]
I'm pretty good looking. Not a model or anything but I would be considered attractive 36%  36%  [ 56 ]
I am about average. I am neither considered physically attractive or really ugly. 33%  33%  [ 51 ]
I am physically unattractive. I wasn't blessed with looks. 23%  23%  [ 36 ]
Total votes : 156

Echolalia
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Feb 2015, 7:18 am

People tell me I'm attractive, but people IMO are full of s**t. They will tell you whatever gets them off the hook and
avoiding any kind of honesty. So I picked average because that's pretty much how I feel about myself when I'm staring in the mirror every morning.

I do know though that my marketability is much better amoung Asian's than Caucasian's. I don't rate very high on the white person's hotness scale. So yeah, I think average is probably about right.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 161 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Feb 2015, 12:25 am

I'm losing a lot of my hair on my head due to male-pattern baldness, I have some scars on my face form acne, I have scars on my arm for slashing myself 12years ago, & I'm alittle overweight. Some tell me I look good but I don't feel like I do.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

MrBoddy2005
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Feb 2015, 11:51 am

TBH, If I Wasn't Me, I'd Do Me

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2015, 2:55 pm

goofygoobers wrote:
I've struggled with my self-esteem for years. I still feel unattractive regardless of what people think. I used to be bullied in school about my looks and my abusive stepmother told me I was ugly. Old women and girls tell me I'm beautiful, but I disagree. All I see are my physical flaws. :cry:

Minus the stepmother, that's my experience in a nutshell. I am told all the time by older women who lucky my wife must be to have such an incredibly handsome man. I always have to embarrassingly tell them I have been single almost my entire life and have tried for years to find someone to no avail to which the reaction is always shock.

When I was in school, even the horrendously ugly and obese kids would mock my appearance and my thin build. They would also mercilessly tease me for the acne even though they had it to. I now realize they are only projecting their own insecurities but it was hard not to internalize it. I have been told I am an "8" by unbiased sources and someone who posted here had a husband who looks almost identical to me was rated 9.1 on Hot or Not. I've also been told I am incredibly ugly so I don't know who to believe some days.

russdm
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Feb 2015, 7:33 pm

I have been told that I looked like Peter Griffin, from Family Guy. Not something that sounded pleasant to hear.

I have also been told I look like the Star Wars Kid who is/was always swinging stuff around acting like he is wielding some kind of lightsaber. Not another comment I find particularly great to hear.

Peter Griffin is a big heavy set dude that is pretty stupid, boorish, and sounds kinda dumb when he talks. Also comes across as being somewhat creepy at points. Not somebody I would want to be like.

The Star Wars Kid is heavy set, but acts like how I would never by actually letting him video record him doing what he does. Frankly, I find being the center of attention profoundly upsetting and being recorded would frighten me.

The only other comment I have gotten is that I look nice or reminds somebody (girls) of their brother. Gee, thanks.

(I don't count comments from family members because I don't think they would be too honest so as to avoid hurting feelings. This also means its difficult to consider if they are actually being honest or just trying to avoid hurting my feelings)

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2015, 7:49 pm

I was underweight and had Stephanopoulos-floppy hair before Stephanopoulos did. I was always ID'd, and had the occasional zit until I was 35 because I looked 18. As I was frequently on television news broadcasts, I never wanted for dating offers. I was told by complete strangers that I looked like Brent Spiner (Star Trek: The Next Generation's Data) without the hair gel. Even my eyes are ghostly grey, and my Aspie behaviors probably completed the image quite nicely. I took it as a compliment.

When I hit 40, my ginger-auburn hair went mostly white (as ginger-auburn hair usually does). So, my social popularity nosedived. Fine by me, actually; that was the same time I wanted desperately to reclaim my privacy and "be alone."

So, now I sport short S&P hair with a short white beard. If that counts as attractive, okay. :?

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2015, 7:56 pm

I've been told I'm quite handsome, but I don't feel much more than average, to be honest.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

CoffinCrawler
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Feb 2015, 10:35 pm

my body is really nice. i have that lanky slender androgynous model look that some men like. the only issue is with my face. i have an underdeveloped jaw and i find it really diminishes the rest of my appearance.

anthropic_principle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Feb 2015, 5:18 am

definitely far above average.. especially in my country as there are a lot of uglies and rough looking guys.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2015, 10:46 am

God was drunk when he made me.

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Feb 2015, 11:16 am

its kinda of a pain in the ass when you are told you look attractive, but you can't actually tell...

SpaceAgeBushRanger
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Feb 2015, 10:38 pm

I'm better looking than I deserve to be, in terms of looking after my appearance. I often don't bother shaving and forget to comb my hair, which people tell me is important. Some girls seem to like me, and that's all I really care about.

So I think I'm slightly above average.

CynicalWaffle
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Feb 2015, 8:21 am

I know I can't be attractive at all, because I get told all the time how ugly I look. And even at work, other guys get told how handsome they are-- there is no comment when it comes to me. Or if there is, it's that I look like a "monkey."

I can understand why, though. I do have a lot of problems with my looks, most notably my teeth and the shape of my skull. Also, my hair grows in in such a way where no matter how I cut it, it looks like total s**t.

This is part of the reason I gave up even trying to look for a woman. There is just too much emphasis on looks in general (thank god that i MIGHT have a way out if I can make a lot more money), and it screws guys like me over big time.

anthropic_principle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Feb 2015, 8:30 am

just had a gander at the guys on one of those dating sites for the first time, and it turns out i'm actually not that special after all if it's anything to go by.
still above average but u know..
it surprises me because compared to irl it seems like theres a disproportionate amount of good looking guys on that site.. how does that make sense?

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 9:01 am

anthropic_principle wrote:
it surprises me because compared to irl it seems like theres a disproportionate amount of good looking guys on that site.. how does that make sense?

I imagine its the same principal why marriage/children minded women seem to avoid me: I am so skilled with children everyone would probably assume I have one or more of my own.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2015, 8:08 pm

For one thing i'm really short and slim. I have a weird voice and weird sort of grin to my face whenever I speak. My nose has a pronounced bridge to it. I sound like I speak through my nose and I don't have a full sounding manly voice. My speech sounds a little different as well. I also remember some black people at my old high school used to tell me I had a big heads on a little mans body. That's kind of true. I do have an older looking face with pronounced features on a littler body. Considering i'm 5 ft 2, I wish I was at least average height.