How physically attractive do you think you are?

Page 7 of 11 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

How do you feel about yourself looks wise?
I am stunningly attractive. Very few people are as attractive. 8%  8%  [ 13 ]
I'm pretty good looking. Not a model or anything but I would be considered attractive 36%  36%  [ 56 ]
I am about average. I am neither considered physically attractive or really ugly. 33%  33%  [ 51 ]
I am physically unattractive. I wasn't blessed with looks. 23%  23%  [ 36 ]
Total votes : 156

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jul 2017, 11:01 am

are we basing this metric on body, face or demeanor?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 11:43 am

I think we're basing it on Hollywood.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

KiannaKitter
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Jul 2017, 11:47 am

I guess on the general view of beauty determined by society as a whole, so yes....Hollywood. As much as I hate it, models, actors and actresses seems to be the standard we need to measure ourselves against. Which is ironic since they bought most of their beauty and normal people can never measure up because we can't afford face lifs, botox, nose jobs, fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake tans, fake boobs, fake abs, fake lips, a personal stylist, a makeup artist or the talents of a photoshop expert...and the list goes on. :roll:

Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. It's a waste of time.
Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks - love them.
Without those things you wouldn't be you and why would you want to be someone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile.
And if anyone hates on you because you're happy with yourself then you stick your middle finger in the air and say "Screw it."

My happiness will not depend on others anymore. I'm happy because I love who I am.
I love my flaws, I love my imperfections, they make me ME - and me is pretty amazing.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 11:52 am

Chin ups are nice.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 11:56 am

If Hollywood is the set standard, then i can confidently say that i am below average.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 11:59 am

They didn't truly set any standard, it's only a matter of what you actually have to do in how that applies.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 12:19 pm

cberg wrote:
They didn't truly set any standard, it's only a matter of what you actually have to do in how that applies.

Fair enough! Thank you for the clarification

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 3:40 pm

If I lost some more weight I'd probably be seen as more conventionally attractive, but nothing special. It's not something I lose sleep over. I don't recoil in horror at my own reflection so I think I'm alright. I dislike my weight but that's more to do with health rather than how others perceive me.

One of my friends did call me really pretty, though, and tbh I was genuinely flattered so I guess I do care a little bit. I just don't want to put too much energy into looking good for others. It's just not my main priority in life.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 5:41 pm

My face 4/10

My body 7/10

Thank God for Duromine

OpalWP
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jul 2017, 6:41 pm

If we're talking about my face alone, maybe a 2/10. With makeup maybe 3 or 4.

If you're out there, please come find me.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 7:42 pm

I guess I'm about a Π & ⅞.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 2:32 pm

I'm physically attractive but not perfect.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 12:59 am

IMHO the people who are most attract are the ones who have strategically placed flaws, rather like a diamond.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 5:34 pm

Yes, I guess if someone can recognize their own flaws, (before its too late) be it of an inferior nature, lack of confidence or other sceptic variety, then good for them, minor flaws can make a man look less attractive, major flaws..sexually appealing. Of course, this can often have a very destructive effect on how we all perceive ourselves. If you're from the U.K, people tend to pick up on them more than others, instead of silently agreeing to disagree. I don't like to get in one sided sexist debates, unless of course, a man of an understanding active ranging mindset can willfully employ it. It should be compulsory not to get wound up unless someone has pushed the boat out too far..their is a defence mechanism in everyone, oike giving someone enough space to rethink their thoughts.
An age gap nees more than just strict maintenance, it needs oceans of clear empathy. Hard for an autistic to bear solo.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 9:25 pm

If I HAD to rate myself out of 10, it would be 5.5

There isn’t much attractive about me. I can be quirky and funny, am a deep thinker and am a very talented sewer and artist. But to be honest the bad equals the good.

I’m chubby, have a weird face, get angry easily, have meltdowns, get very emotional, and struggle with social anxiety. These need to be worked on.

Phrygian

07 Oct 2017, 11:30 am

I'd say I'm pretty average.