An epic Pokemon thread. (Only for Pokemon fans!)

Page 4 of 5 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 10:42 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^ 8O How did you manage that?! :)

My Haxorus gave them to me.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 10:44 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Any thoughts on what the starters and legendaries for Sun and Moon will be? I hope the fire type starter is a kitty. :heart:

Well, Someone is a espeon.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2016, 7:26 pm

^Kura, use Future Sight! :lol:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 4:06 pm

Rerember McWorld, that game site that McDonalds made? You could get these 'pokemon' hats for your avatar... But the only Pokemon I see is Pikachu and Litten.

Litten? Didn't McWorld close in 2009? Maybe they just tweaked the hat's design, drew the rest of the cat, and put it in Sun and Moon?

Speaking of lost beta pokemon...http://aeroskies16.deviantart.com/art/F ... -647131144

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 8:53 pm

What are you guys' thoughts on Sword and Shield versions?

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 10:23 pm

I’m not a kid, so maybe I don’t belong here (if so, just tell me nicely and I’ll leave, I found this through “recent threads”), but my opinion is that they put too much effort into graphics and stuff and not enough into things like actually developing the story, which plays a significant factor in how much I like a game or not. So since the story was pretty weak in my opinion and none of the new Pokemon especially appealed to me, I wasn’t very impressed. Not sure if I’ll keep just buying every new Pokemon game that comes out by default anymore, I might start actually waiting to see what people think of it and perhaps what I think of some “Let’s Play” videos on Youtube before I buy.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Idontknowwhattoputasmyusername
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Oct 2020, 12:57 pm

my fav is joltik but not the evolution galvantula. I've been quite interested in pokemon tfs where you become a pokemon is anyone else?

Babear
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Oct 2020, 10:59 am

I love Umbreon I responded to you because I am looking for a friend since I am new here and you have all my interests

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2022, 11:46 am

What are you guys' thoughts on Legends: Arceus?

BlossX
Toucan
Toucan

16 May 2022, 11:19 am

can't wait for the new violet pokemon!

lols4984
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 May 2022, 8:18 am

A year or so ago I looked in my box of pokemon cards and found I had a few rare cards that had just seemed to appear out of nowhere. One of them was tapu lele!

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 8:26 am

How are the new Scarlet and Violet games? I heard they suffered from glitches that a lot of people complained about it. Are those glitches just as bad as the ones in Red and Blue?

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2023, 6:55 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I’m not a kid, so maybe I don’t belong here (if so, just tell me nicely and I’ll leave, I found this through “recent threads”), but my opinion is that they put too much effort into graphics and stuff and not enough into things like actually developing the story, which plays a significant factor in how much I like a game or not. So since the story was pretty weak in my opinion and none of the new Pokemon especially appealed to me, I wasn’t very impressed. Not sure if I’ll keep just buying every new Pokemon game that comes out by default anymore, I might start actually waiting to see what people think of it and perhaps what I think of some “Let’s Play” videos on Youtube before I buy.

What about being a "kid at heart"? Does that count? :) :lol: