An epic Pokemon thread. (Only for Pokemon fans!)

Page 1 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Ragey Ragey
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 May 2015, 6:24 pm

:arrow: YVELTAL IS THE BEST (literally). I also own a Mega Latios card.:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll:

Maxxamust01
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 May 2015, 3:25 pm

yveltal is the pokemon equivalent to medusa [ read pokemon magna diance and the cocoon of destruction o get the picture] :P

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 3:07 pm

I thought Yveltal is the Pokémon equivalent of Hades (god of death) while Xerneas is the Pokémon equivalent of Persephone (goddess of springtime). Forgive me for being kinda off-topic here, it just fits a bit, don't you think?

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2015, 8:49 am

What do you like about Pokemon? EVERYTHING :mrgreen: I like the animes, the movies, the games (my favorites are yellow, X and rumble world - I am so addicted to rumble world, my adventure rank is 20 at the moment)

What is your favourite Pokemon? (Mine is Dialga.) :chin: With so many pokemon it's hard to pick a favorite. :shrug:

Do you watch the TV program? (You probably do.) You bet I do :D I love how there's almost infinite episodes. I've watched so many and I'm only getting started. :colors:

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2015, 8:50 am

Simmian7 wrote:
anyone here play Pokemon Rumble Worlds?

Constantly :D Adventure rank 20. I love it.

FletcherProductions
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jul 2015, 12:10 am

latios~! !
absol and sylveon are close runner ups tho

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2015, 11:24 am

I love Gardevoir, Lucario, and Skitty best, and my favourite Gens. are Gen. 1-4 [especially 4]. I play Pearl, Omega Ruby, Blue Rescue Team, and my favourite, Explorers of Sky.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

electrictype
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Nov 2015, 1:02 pm

I could consider Pokémon one of my special interests.
The best thing about pokemon is training them and watching them evolve...they grow up so fast...
I have a lot of favourite pokemon but a few of them would be uxie, ambipom, xatu, hariyama, solrock, and sunflora. I'd list more but I'd be here all day. I don't watch the tv show but I like the movies.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2015, 1:19 pm

Oh, how could I forget the movies! My top three are Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Pokemon Heroes, and The Rise of Darkrai.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

electrictype
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Nov 2015, 9:51 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Oh, how could I forget the movies! My top three are Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Pokemon Heroes, and The Rise of Darkrai.

I love Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! It was the first pokemon movie I saw when I was little. It introduced me to lucario and it didn't take long before I became obsessed with it. :heart:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2015, 9:53 am

^Aaron is epic! I managed to find an awesome site that streams Pokemon movies in Japanese with English Subtitles! Here it is if anyone is interested: http://gogoanime.tv/pokemon-movie-8-mew-to-hadou-no-yuusha-lucario-episode-1

Grammar Geek
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2015, 9:01 pm

I love Pokémon and have played every game since Generation III. Possibly my biggest achievement in life was completing the National Pokédex in Y version. My favorite Pokémon is probably Azumarill. Such an underappreciated beast.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2015, 7:04 am

Look at my avatar Shiny Piplup/Empoleon are my Favorite pokemon in the Pokeverse

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2015, 9:19 am

Piplup was my first Pokemon ever! I also have a Piplup stuffie! :D

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2015, 5:48 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Piplup was my first Pokemon ever! I also have a Piplup stuffie! :D

He is mine to. I have a Piplup stuffie, Piplup pajamas, another Piplup stuffie that has fainted, and a Piplup Hoodie. I am obsessed with him. My Other favorites include Arceus and Giratina. :)

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 10:01 am

Image Like it??