Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 4:19 am

Have fun!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 4:57 am

I don't believe it, Anonymous of all groups would know ISIS is just another CIA founded Islamic bogyman like Al Qaeda, its purpose being to destabalise the middle east and incite racial hatred so that westerners will allow American wars of conquest and domination.

Have a look at one of the most nonsensical of the Hollywood produced propaganda films where ISIS fighters are made to look like giants. http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/02/21/terror-experts-isis-video-depicting-egyptian-execution-footage-faked/

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 6:35 am

There's a big difference between funding from people in the US, and funding from the US government.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2015, 12:32 am

Nambo wrote:
I don't believe it, Anonymous of all groups would know ISIS is just another CIA founded Islamic bogyman like Al Qaeda, its purpose being to destabalise the middle east and incite racial hatred so that westerners will allow American wars of conquest and domination.

I should believe this because... ? WOW, what a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

24 Mar 2015, 12:39 am

Don't think ISIS is intimidated by internet memes and Guy Fawkes masks.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2015, 3:03 am

Lintar wrote:
Nambo wrote:

I guess you are one of the gullible who they aim nonsense propaganda like ISIS are seven foot giants at?

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2015, 3:29 am

Who the hell takes anonymous seriously? I hate that group almost as much as I do Isis, but not quite as much.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2015, 9:09 pm

Nambo wrote:
Lintar wrote:
Nambo wrote:

I guess you are one of the gullible who they aim nonsense propaganda like ISIS are seven foot giants at?

So I'm 'gullible' because I don't accept a claim that has no evidence in its favour, makes no sense whatsoever, and which, for all I know, you could have just made up on the spot. Sure, if you think this is what makes a person 'gullible', then to this I plead guilty as charged.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2015, 9:12 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Don't think ISIS is intimidated by internet memes and Guy Fawkes masks.

Yes, the masks. They obviously got that idea from the film, 'V for Vendetta'. How unoriginal can one be? They truly are a joke.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 2:45 am

heavenlyabyss wrote:
Who the hell takes anonymous seriously? I hate that group almost as much as I do Isis, but not quite as much.

Main difference between them and ISIS is, they don't cut people's heads off. That makes Anonymous light years better than ISIS.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 2:47 am

Well, you know, Anonymous took on the KKK when those racist inbreds had threatened to intercede against blacks in Ferguson, so in either case, they have chosen to be on the side of the angels.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

25 Mar 2015, 3:49 am

Anonymous isn't an actual group or real organization of any sort, its just a moniker that has been used by lots of different groups and individuals for many different goals and ideologies. Some are good and some are bad, personally I cringe when I see it now since it is usually just some usually some self-righteous underage b& who wants to flex their e-peen. Lurk moar newfriends.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 10:24 am

Nambo wrote:

For propaganda made strictly for western consumption they're killing an awful lot of Shiites; in fact they seem much more interested in beheading local Shiites and Christians and any of their own caught watching soccer than they are in trying to take the US or any other western country right now.

Something just tells me, in earnest, the world is still filled with old testament style people - regardless of whether our western imaginations can handle that or not.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

o0iella
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Mar 2015, 1:28 pm

Disabling twitter accounts of ISIS is a bit of a stupid move from Anonymous as it will make it harder for intelligence agencies to monitor their activities.