Talk about yourself for a bit

Page 81 of 91 [ 1452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 91  Next

Villarroel35
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 May 2017, 5:51 pm

Hello everyone I am mario, 35 years old, working in other jobs than my work... I got fired in 2016 for reason which my boss told me: "You are not adjustable to this employment"
According to what My collegues acted like; I realize that they were very unkind and unpleasant, now that I am away from that place I keep on thinking why they acted that way and I asume that the point was my personality, which I think it was unfair, just because I dont speak much or I dont think the way they do.
Now I have thoughts of rage and selfdestruction... Terribly :evil:

Chelsie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 May 2017, 10:31 pm

I'm Chelsie and I love blogging and social media marketing. Hehehe

vethysnia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jun 2017, 8:41 am

I'm Tash, 27 going on 28 years old and have been with my current spouse with autism for about five years. He got his official diagnosis a few weeks ago and we're actually adapting to it quite well. I have a basis of logic for the things he does now, and it helps me not be so frustrated with him as much as before.

He makes quite the commute near Denver for work and he's about to get hired on soon off his contract, and while we're very grateful for the eventual raise in salary he'll get we're focused on moving out of our hometown and closer to his work, which we'll need relocation assistance for.

We're going to couples counseling and I believe it's helping us. We've also been going to our psychiatrist a lot more and adjusting our medications so that our lives will smooth out a bit hopefully. We both suffer from depression, anxiety, and bi-polar.

Quite eventful, but these things will take time to actually be put into motion.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 4:45 am

I already talked about the basic stuff about myself in 2 other threads in this forum, so I'll just say some fun facts in THIS thread.

I love milk.
I take the scissors to my hair when I'm bored and depressed.
I hate the taste of coffee but I drink it anyway cuz it's stimulating.
I used to be seriously understimulated, to the point I feared I'd become dead or catatonic or comatose.
My 8-year-old son is in the top 1% and I'm in the top 2% of the people we're compared to who take certain tests.
I have 9 tattoos, all of writing except for the biohazard symbol and the smiley-face sun.
I have a stuffed polar bear named Lars, and so does my son.
I like mathematicians and mad scientists but I'd make a horrible "scientist" or mathematician.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:09 pm

If Roger Federer wins one more major, he will have as many major championships as the number of years my oldest cat lived.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 3:05 pm

Hello I'm... anonymous , just turned 23 years old.
As a kid I moved around alot, switched schools once a year. I grew up alone with a scizophrenic mom.
At 11 my mom started threatening me with knives, and locked me inside a room. It ended when I jumped out of the window and called the police, after that I lived at friends houses.
I spent my teens in a constant existensial crisis, searching for an identity.
It took me way too long, but after screwing up and losing everything, I eventually reached a point of acceptance and inner peace.

My passion is composing music.
My medicine is philosophy.
My diet is my religion and my body is my temple.
I am about to move in a few days, because I got accepted into the school of my dreams. I am very happy.
My dream is to compose music for movies and video games.

I will often seem very cynical, or like a jerk on this forum, but in real life I am a very relaxed person.
I just come here to share thoughts, and this forum is sort of an outlet, so the majority of my posts are mostly not that positive.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 7:52 pm

I also was in constant existential crisis as a teen, and my medicine is and was also philosophy, though I also take antidepressants. What religion are you, Closet Genious? I also feel like at one point I screwed up and lost everything, but now I found God at least.

tahwwhat
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Jul 2017, 3:17 am

Hi, I'm Theresa.

I'm a 26 year old lesbian who recently realized that I have AS. I currently live in Arizona, and work as a bench jeweler (making and repairing fine jewelry). I'm a very honest, open, loyal, and caring person, and I love helping other people out. My interests include drawing and writing, specifically when it comes to my illustrated sci-fi novel, an ongoing project I consider my main "special interest." I need lots of alone time both to recharge, and to pursue my special interests, but I'm very empathetic and always concerned about meeting the emotional needs of my friends and partners. I'm currently single and fairly happy that way, as I've suffered through a series of very abusive relationships, likely partly due to my AS and my resulting vulnerable nature. I'm currently taking time to recover from past abuse and hopefully regain my desire for intimate partnership. However, I'm still definitely interested in connecting with other lesbian aspies, both for friendship and possibly romance, if we hit it off that way. If you think I might be your type, feel free to message so we can chat. I'm always happy to lend a listening ear. :)

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 4:02 am

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
I also was in constant existential crisis as a teen, and my medicine is and was also philosophy, though I also take antidepressants. What religion are you, Closet Genious? I also feel like at one point I screwed up and lost everything, but now I found God at least.

I am an atheist.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 6:40 pm

What are your atheistic beliefs exactly? Some people say they'r atheists but they believe in something, just not a God that's a PERSON. Like me, I believe in a conscious, lucid, all-aware force, though I don't call it atheism.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 6:56 pm

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
What are your atheistic beliefs exactly? Some people say they'r atheists but they believe in something, just not a God that's a PERSON. Like me, I believe in a conscious, lucid, all-aware force, though I don't call it atheism.

I don't believe in anything, never really did.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 7:10 pm

I started out not believing in anything but wanting there to be something for real to believe in. Then I figured it out and found out more. Now I'm writing a book about it, and others have found the same thing... near-death.com helped me. Before that I just had my logic.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 5:05 am

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
I started out not believing in anything but wanting there to be something for real to believe in. Then I figured it out and found out more. Now I'm writing a book about it, and others have found the same thing... near-death.com helped me. Before that I just had my logic.

I have no problem with people wanting to believe in something. I guess I just never really had that desire.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 12:47 am

Maybe you already believe in something and don't realize it. Otherwise, you will want something valid to believe in eventually. :)

Troubled Ghostwriter
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jul 2017, 3:38 pm

Hello, I'm Casper. No, I'm not a ghost. I am 18 years old and reside in the UK. I was diagnosed with Autism at a young age and it has taken its toll on me ever since. My interests are Sketching, Music, Graphic Designing, Cycling, Travelling, Cinema, Technology, Writing, Animals and Gaming. During my time, I found the dedication to my paper round rewarding and motivating, which helped with my confidence and my desire to help those in need. If I'm being really honest with myself, I just long to have friends that I can relate to as I have had bad luck with friends, love, school etc. I don't mean to sound deep but that's who I am. In my spare time, I attempt to write stories but end up failing big time.

To anyone who reads this, thank you for your time.

LaurenLissa
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Aug 2017, 11:09 pm

Hello! I'm Lauren, and I really dislike my name. Most people say it doesn't fit me at all. I'm mixed race (black and white), and I have a head full of big natural curls. I'm a dedicated early childhood teacher, who is also cheating on her career by going to grad school for library science. I was diagnosed with ASD just before I turned 24, and my life has drastically improved since then. Other fun facts about me are that I cosplay, I'm a Christian, and I obsess over music artists and video game characters.