loser like me agmv for spread the word please watch

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

jenisautistic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2015, 7:34 pm

please watch and let me know what you think. i dedicated this video to lauren potter and my friend jessica for the spread the word to end the word campaign.

In school i was made fun of mostly for my weight and my moder skill problems i was called fat ass godzilla the beast as well as other things i was also made fun of for being on a special education buss and maybe being in special ed then in high school i was bulled a bit call ret*d and "real special ed kid" and it hurts I was also almost kissed by a boy as i guess a dare and made fun of in the mental hospital by both the nurses and the kids.

share your story on bullying and discrimination.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2015, 9:03 pm

Hi jenisautistic and others.

Pls use this well-established thread to shared your stories of being bullied. That way there will be one easy-to-read place for these stories and we can help more WP users. Thanks. :D :D :D

the Bullying thread is here ----> https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=274576

it is titled "Have you been bullied? Share your story"