Page 15 of 23 [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2016, 2:57 am

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2016, 9:10 pm

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2016, 2:11 am

For some reason the full album link won't work, but if you watch it on youtube it should show the playlist for the whole album. "America" is the first track (and first single released, if i'm not mistaken); the album is called "The Great Detachment". The second track called "Santa Fe" is also really good. Those are my two favourite songs from the album so far, but the whole thing is excellent.

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2016, 6:37 am

comicalArchitect
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Aug 2016, 4:11 pm

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2016, 4:14 pm

The Avett Brothers - True Sadness

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 11:53 pm

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 6:15 pm

Never even listened to this until very recently because I'd long since given up on latter day NIN... but this album is amazing...

XeroFur
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Sep 2016, 1:52 am

I've recently been listening to the Deftones Albums: Around The Fur, and their Self-Titled album.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 12:15 pm

Darker Than Darkness by Buck Tick. It's my absolute favorite Buck Tick album. I listen to it on a weekly basis.

Best songs are:

Kirameki no naka de:

Lion:

As well as Dress and Ao no Sekai.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

1stSauce
Toucan
Toucan

19 Sep 2016, 10:32 pm

Robert Miles - Dreamland

The Avalanches - Wildflower

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Sep 2016, 7:51 pm

Unkle - Psyence Fiction

Morcheeba - Big Calm

PhantasmBear
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Sep 2016, 8:03 pm

Blue Lines by Massive Attack. Mostly because I get stuck...

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 8:11 pm

Forgiveness Rock Record by Broken Social Scene, especially these two tracks:

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 8:14 pm

Also been listening to this a lot since it came out last summer:

ZombyWoof
Toucan
Toucan

04 Oct 2016, 3:13 pm

David Bowie (1969 album) - David Bowie

Side A:

Space Oddity
Unwashed And Somewhat Slightly Dazed (and unlisted track "Don't Sit Down")
Letter To Hermione
Cygnet Committee

Side B:

Janine
An Occasional Dream
Wild-Eyed Boy From Freecloud
God Knows I'm Good
Memory Of A Free Festival

The title track doesn't fit the album, really. There's this certain rough-around-the-edges dreaminess permeating the album that makes it so enjoyable for me. I love the title track, but it doesn't have THAT kind of dreaminess.