Could Disney Land be the next terrorist target?

Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 3:26 am

Disney Land is one of the few places where Americans can be happy at and have fun with littleto no worries,which has gotten tomy attention there may be a huge possibility of a terrorist attack there with a bombing involved. Terreroists want people to be in fear, grief and feel helpless. If a suicide bombing or beheading happened in Disney Land it would potentially land a crippling blow to the morale of Americans nation wide!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 4:44 am

At least you'll go through the Pearly Gates in style; St Peter will see you blasting through in a ball of flame and a Mickey Mouse hat.
I refuse to worry over the remote possibility of a terrorist attack when the statistics overwhelmingly point to heart disease or cancer as the leading causes of death. With my lifestyle those terrorists will need to hurry up if they want to blow me up. If we are going to hole up and barricade ourselves in then the fundies have already won, and yes, they do hate us for our freedoms. They can never really win because their ideology is s**t and they outnumbered and outgunned by a ridiculous amount. These people are such dipshits, I read an article a while ago about a sniper who shot one beardie in a group of 5, but that fundie was wearing a bomb vest so that sniper blew up 5 people with one shot.
If conflict is in evitable between ideologies, like the Nazis vs everyone else, and in this case fundies vs everyone else, then it's better to finish it off ASAP, we don't want the next generation to inherit a world full of jihadis.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 6:36 am

At over 100 dollars per ticket, Disneyland is out of reach to most of us who live in Anaheim. Imagine having to choose between: (a) one day of long lines, short rides, assembly-line food, crowds, and sweltering heat, and (b) feeding a family of four for a week.

Only the wealthy can afford a trip to Disneyland.

Whoever wanted to cause trouble there would have to spend good money just to get in; not to mention having to smuggle their weppunz past the front gate.

An attack there is very unlikely. We're more likely to see an attack on a public street.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 9:46 am

Just the thought of terrorists coming in a group shooting their way in through the entrance of the Magic Kingdom or Epcot and beheading some along the way is insanity. You would have to be even more messed up than those that did 9/11.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 10:37 am

AntDog wrote:
Just the thought of terrorists coming in a group shooting their way in through the entrance of the Magic Kingdom or Epcot and beheading some along the way is insanity. You would have to be even more messed up than those that did 9/11.

Like the people that burned a pilot alive?
I hear that ISIS is very protective of Jihadi John, since it's apparantly very hard to find someone who is completely ruthless so he can do evil things without getting any more mental problems he already has. I read Jihadi John is safely hidden away from the fighting and he only comes out when they need a new shock video.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 11:10 am

Any theme park would make a good terrorist target.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 3:26 am

AntDog wrote:
That is the point they would do it and not care, they want to cause as much grief and terror to get their way! People like ISIS are not there in the head they are sick twisted individuals groups like these hate freedom and seeing people happy they want to keep people down oppress and kill them! They would not hesitate to kill the guy in the Mickey mouse costume broadcasted on live TV to children! They would execute the Mickey Mouse cosplayer on live TV to get the message through and try to force Sharia law world wide! As the people and children cry and in fear the terrorists would come up with some sick twisted crap saying that if they join Islam and follow their beliefs Allah aka God will bring Mickey back and brainwash the masses to serve their cause!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 12:09 pm

Yeah.... unfortunately, ISIS has figured things out by calling on individuals to start doing attacks.

If you really want to cause terror, you don't focus on big spectacular attacks that are apt to be foiled in the planning stages.

You do lots of little attacks done by lone wolves in isolation.

What do you think would hapen in America if there was an isolated, independent sniper team working in every major metro-area in the country?

Just think about the DC sniper X 100.

That`s how you create real terror. I think ISIS is finally cracking the code.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 12:40 pm

GoonSquad wrote:
Yeah.... unfortunately, ISIS has figured things out by calling on individuals to start doing attacks.

If you really want to cause terror, you don't focus on big spectacular attacks that are apt to be foiled in the planning stages.

What do you think would hapen in America if there was an isolated, independent sniper team working in every major metro-area in the country?

The fact that in all these years these terrorists have only been able to stage a few attacks in the West shows that people are incredible dipshits. When you spend a few minutes thinking of how to cause terror I think everyone could come up with something awful.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 1:28 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Disney Land is one of the few places where Americans can be happy at and have fun with littleto no worries,which has gotten tomy attention there may be a huge possibility of a terrorist attack there with a bombing involved. Terreroists want people to be in fear, grief and feel helpless. If a suicide bombing or beheading happened in Disney Land it would potentially land a crippling blow to the morale of Americans nation wide!

Well if someone with a bomb gets in anywhere with lots of people they could easily blow it up and take some people with them. The beheading thing may be a little more difficult....either way though not so sure Disney land is much of a target, for one its expensive to even get in, so I figure it would be easier to bomb somewhere you don't have to pay to enter the premises.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 1:31 pm

AntDog wrote:

Why would they have to be more messed up, is it now more immoral to attack something like Disney land than the World Trade Centers, I figured its screwed up no matter where they do it.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 1:34 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
AntDog wrote:
That is the point they would do it and not care, they want to cause as much grief and terror to get their way! People like ISIS are not there in the head they are sick twisted individuals groups like these hate freedom and seeing people happy they want to keep people down oppress and kill them! They would not hesitate to kill the guy in the Mickey mouse costume broadcasted on live TV to children! They would execute the Mickey Mouse cosplayer on live TV to get the message through and try to force Sharia law world wide! As the people and children cry and in fear the terrorists would come up with some sick twisted crap saying that if they join Islam and follow their beliefs Allah aka God will bring Mickey back and brainwash the masses to serve their cause!

Pretty sure the military would be on their A** if they ended up in Disneyland in any position to kill anyone...they'd have to do a lot more than kill 'Mickey Mouse' to take over the world, and I sure hope the majority of young people in this country are not dumb enough to think joining ISIS will bring Mickey back....and that such a ploy would not work to brainwash everyone.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 2:23 pm

pretty sure isis could afford to get in disney land for 100 dollars. they aren't that poor.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 2:30 pm

trollcatman wrote:
GoonSquad wrote:

What do you think would happen in America if there was an isolated, independent sniper team working in every major metro-area in the country?

The fact that in all these years these terrorists have only been able to stage a few attacks in the West shows that people are incredible dipshits. When you spend a few minutes thinking of how to cause terror I think everyone could come up with something awful.

Well, I hope you're right. I hope they are that stupid.

But I really do think it has more to do with being too fixated on doing 'big' attacks....

will@rd
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 2:34 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
AntDog wrote:

Their goal is to instill terror - if they've got you living in fear and obsessing over their atrocities, they've already won.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 3:47 pm

sly279 wrote:
pretty sure isis could afford to get in disney land for 100 dollars. they aren't that poor.

But why would they bother, if there are places that don't cost anything...and also places with much less security?