Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2015, 9:54 pm

...I'm gonna go ahead and call it Justice Society.

Caity Lotz did not confirm who her character will be, but at New Orleans Comic Con she did say that Ray Palmer/Atom and Firestorm would be on the show.

Yesterday, they announced Kendra Saunders/Hawkgirl and Rip Hunter/Time Master would be on the team.

From what I've read, there should be one more new hero revealed, along with confirmation (or not) about Firestorm.

A few thoughts... I actually like the version of the Atom that they had on Arrow last week. I'm a bit bummed that they aren't doing the silver age Thanagarian (alien) Hawkgirl, but whatever.

Last, I've been rewatching season 2 of Arrow on netflix. It's really good (better than this season) and Caity Lotz is fantastic as the Canary. It would be great to see her on this new show as the Canary too. That's totally possible, now that they've introduced the Lazarus Pit. However, it could also undermine Arrow's new Black Canary, Laural Lance.

Really, I don't care how they bring Caity Lotz back, as long as they do... She's actually a very good martial artist and free runner--those two things went a long way in making her believable as the Canary.

It would be extremely cool if they could bring her in as Cassandra Cain/Batgirl/Black Bat. That's not totally out of the question either. They are going to do Dick Grayson/Nightwing in the new Teen Titans show and they're doing Supergirl.

If they can do Supergirl, they can do Batgirl.