Barriers in Dental Care for Children with Autism

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

awarbrij
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Apr 2015, 12:21 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a first year dental student at the Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine in New York. I am currently involved in a research study called “Barriers to Dental Care Among Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder”. The main focus of the study is to discover significant barriers within dental care that children (Ages 0-18) with ASD may have or have experienced. We are seeking primary caregivers to participate in a short anonymous survey (links below) in order to address these concerns or barriers. Your participation would help contribute to the future of dental care for this population. As a future dental care provider, this information would be vital to my clinical exposure by bringing forward ways to effectively improve and/or facilitate care to children with ASD.

We really need high involvement and response rate to get good statistical data in order to help children with Autism receive better dental care. Your participation would be truly appreciated. Please feel free to share this survey with others. If you have any questions you may contact me by email, [email protected] .

Link to survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/access_to_care_survey

Thank You,
Amanda Brijlall